test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DD reward chest Giving DC gear when im a Ranger

bongiebongie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
As the descrip says..

Ive been farming T2 during DD and all ive been getting is DC gear..

[IMG][/img]IX7tMmM.jpg

**Edit just done Temple of the Spider and got HR Armor so it appears its just Spell plague thats bugged and only gives DC gear
Post edited by bongie on

Comments

• praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    had a similar thing happen to me earlier today, spellplague as well, except I got my pick on t1 cleric boots

wtfclericgearonaHR.png
  • liquidbattleliquidbattle Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, had a party run through Epic Spellplague during Dungeon Delves, and we killed the last boss. For the last boss' loot drop, we received a DC armor, not a helm. Then when I opened my Dungeon Delves chest, I received a choice of Tier One Devoted Cleric armor, not a helm, the armor. A response would be appreciated, as I do not enjoy this bug.

Thanks.
  • ott0madduxott0maddux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    If you are a DC that is not a bug. You don't get T2 armor everytime. Sometimes it will be a random T1 item or worse random purple trash.
    edited December 2013
    I was on my HR not a DC, and if you would have read the post, the entire party got the same loot option from the DD chest. We received choices for armor not a helm. Spellplague is supposed to drop helms not armor when completing it. So, please read my post better before you comment.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    T2 DD chests can offer you a choice of random T1 pieces (any slot), but I do believe they should still be for your class. And the boss drop definitely sounds wrong.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited December 2013
    So, had a party run through Epic Spellplague during Dungeon Delves, and we killed the last boss. For the last boss' loot drop, we received a DC armor, not a helm. Then when I opened my Dungeon Delves chest, I received a choice of Tier One Devoted Cleric armor, not a helm, the armor. A response would be appreciated, as I do not enjoy this bug.

Thanks.

already a thread about this but it seems to be mostly ignored (probably because there aren't many 60 HRs yet, and alot of the ones that are already 60 payed for their gear) take a look at it and add to it: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?545781-DD-reward-chest-Giving-DC-gear-when-im-a-Ranger

Also in your orriginal post you never stated what class you where, and you never said anything about the entire party getting cleric gear from the chest (and if this where the case and the spell dd chest were glitched for everyone I would expect to see more complaints). you left out some crucial info in your original post and then got upset when someone "didn't read" what you didn't write
    edited December 2013
    still no response from support and there are other players complaining about this now too
  • bloodgirlbloodgirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So i finished SpellPlague on Epic mode and at the chest i got Cleric items to choose from not Hunter Ranger items .... There goes my helm
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think they missed some quests and dungeons on what gear is given out. I did the initial quest line for Sharandar to get into the location. I got a GF item for my HR.
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It does sound like they missed some peripheral stuff before releasing the HR -- like the loot tables for dungeons/skirmishes/quests, and a class-specific quest line, for instance.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • l3xi55l3xi55 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I feel for you but it is still **** funny.
    still no response from support and there are other players complaining about this now too
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've noticed that running MoH with my cleric that I'll sometimes get the GWF redcap hat... that's not particularly helpful in any way either XD.
    contents to be decided
  • bloodgirlbloodgirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah but this is a big problem because we cannot ghet the full set out of it. I will do it again today hope that dosn't happend again.
  • kamopkkamopk Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All rangers in our party during the Spellplague Caverns dungeon delve ended up with Devoted Cleric boots out of the chest. Is this a known bug?
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes it is a bug. There is a report from someone else about this in bug reports forum. But it isn't just this. Some quests are also giving out other class items for HR. I did the Sharandar quest to gain access to the location and got a GF item as a reward for completing the quest line.
  • kamopkkamopk Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rhoric wrote: »
    Yes it is a bug. There is a report from someone else about this in bug reports forum. But it isn't just this. Some quests are also giving out other class items for HR. I did the Sharandar quest to gain access to the location and got a GF item as a reward for completing the quest line.

K, thanks for confirming.
  • osaraxosarax Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same bug just happened to me as well...i had the option to pick a DC helmet as HR... i hope this is fixed soon...!
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thanks everyone for your reports! We're looking into this!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited December 2013
    You need to go over all of your reward tables for Hunter Rangers. I'm seeing GF armor as the quest reward for the "To the Farthest Forest" introduction mission for Sharendar for my Hunter Ranger. I was looking forward to that armor reward for my new hr who hit 60 today.
  • wildlustwildlust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited December 2013
    This get fixed in this week's patch?
    edited December 2013
    Do not run Spellplague on your HR, if you plan on looting a helm. The Dungeon Delves chest is still only showing DC gear as a reward. Also, if you have a HR in the party, no HR helm will drop as the loot table is bugged currently. So, you are left at the whim of the Auction House pricing. The bug has been acknowledged, but no ETA on a fix!
  • masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited December 2013
    actually in his OP he did state that he was a ranger. just saying
    edited December 2013
    sent a ticket personally and i got a joke response reccomending to visit http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dungeon_Delve to see DD drops....like im a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...they are not even reading their tickets , not caring about actual problems people have...GJ !!
  • patienceeepatienceee Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was on my ranger running SP, when we finally beat the last boss and i went into the chest i got a freaking DC t2 head set? Will i be able to trade it for royal guard head set.
  • splattysplatty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    osarax wrote: »
    sent a ticket personally and i got a joke response reccomending to visit http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dungeon_Delve to see DD drops....like im a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...they are not even reading their tickets , not caring about actual problems people have...GJ !!

To be honest, Im more impressed that you got any reply at all, I've sent in three tickets and never had a reply.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    osarax wrote: »
    .. . . . Honestly, you should be sending Bug Reports (not GM Tickets) regarding Bugs. What I am suprised about is that they didn't send you to these forums instead to post a Bug Report.
    edited December 2013
    well i did report it here as well...but i also send a ticket..and i got joke answer that made me sad...and it seems not fixed yet..
  • xcamilloxxcamillox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I have the same problem and I send Bug Raports in game...
    2013_12_16_194335.jpg
    I'm a little angry the existing situation...