test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack!

Comments

• kallethenkallethen Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Quit that howling! You'll scare my dinner away."
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mysubsmastermysubsmaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "I told you to take a shower, NOT a bath! See, the deer at least pays attention!"
  • bishop666bishop666 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bear: Damit we got another Perv Hunter watching us Deer
  • ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yawn. That was a nice dream. Waterfalls and wild animals...
  • taloncsltaloncsl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well this is a first. My prey invites me to his stag party and to my surprise I witness a bareback rump shakin'.
  • frostcoronfrostcoron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is NOT how you do a mexican standoff...
  • sheepbitersheepbiter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Waiting for a clever caption"
    Cya, b:cool
  • tuktznulotuktznulo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To melee, or not to melee, that is the question!
  • kaosdreadlordkaosdreadlord Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Son, if one day you will be able to meditate and levitate a few steps away from a bear that growls at you..."
  • archon1522archon1522 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wont give you my food bear!!! ... go eat the deer!!!
  • tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ah, a waterfall, a deer, a bear, and total peace of mind. It reminds me that somewhere, a group of adventurers is being eaten by a dragon.

Aaahh...
  • aspen1979aspen1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 64
    edited December 2013
    Yes Boo boo, I know there's a deer. No you can't eat him. Yes I know your oh sooo hungry. Now just catch us some fish and we can eat.
  • asburysnluvasburysnluv Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the story of how ranger rick and yogi really met.
  • kongumasterkongumaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Trust the cloak..."
  • asburysnluvasburysnluv Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Facecheck......................ranger to the deer " yea thats a bear for sure" you go first the ranger said>
  • indi82indi82 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Neverwinter - The Land Of Unlimited Possibilities...
  • palefacedpalefaced Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As the last of the mohicans, Daniel Day-Elf Lewis sat down near the waterfall with his savage animal companions and started contemplating :

'If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it still make a sound?'
  • degailendegailen Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    While the ranger quietly watched, Bear proved that he does ****e in the woods. And, to Elk's dismay, he washes up in the waterfall after..."
  • ohbrioneohbrione Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "If a man is talking in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?"
  • herofan26herofan26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If I told her once, I told her a million times.... Do NOT use Starch on my cloak, the other creatures of the forest just stare and laugh at me when you do!
  • tursiotursio Member Posts: 69
    edited December 2013
    "That elk is my kill." "No, MY kill! I saw it first!" "Yeah, well I've got a bow." "OH, I see how it is, so are you THREATENING me now, HUH!?" "Yeah, I am!" "ROOARRR!!"
  • thejokerx33thejokerx33 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ranger: Ok I almost got this great picture for my wife, ARG now look a deer time to hunt lets go bear
    Bear: Growl man you go hunt it yourself I was just pointing it out to you
  • ingg12ingg12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

nhCLgXp.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, December 16. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!

Home at last.
  • nalfyrnalfyr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "deep breath dont move there vision is based on movement...right?"
  • rda1962rda1962 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Yes, Madame Bear, you are next in line for a massage and manicure.
  • thraxasthraxas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why do the Gods put me in this position... Shall we sup on bear stew, or deer tenderloin? Or both!
    The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

I'd have a battle of wits with you, but sadly you've come unprepared.
  • olcas73olcas73 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    nhCLgXp.jpg

Great, just great. Angry bear ready to charge to the left, and dinner to the right. And here I am pulling splinters out of my hands because of a shoddy bow made by a Gnome! Mielikki curse him! Stupid jobs paying coppers instead of diamonds, so I had to get the cheap gnome bow instead of the beautifully crafted Elven bow...
    Wonderful! If I survive this I'm going to use this bow as a spit for that gnome "craftsman"...
    Where is my sword?
    I'm afraid this isn't going to end well is it? Curse the devs for not putting in animal empathy!!!!!
  • dragonchow1dragonchow1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ok, the fat bear is singing, we can go now.
  • tharindu22tharindu22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • lathyalathya Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I follow a trail that lead into the forest darkness. It leads me to a enchanted place full of beauty. As the canopy opens up it casts the rays of sunlight on the oaks and dogwoods. I can hear the the sound of flowing water in front of me and the wind embrace me all becomes calm. I am wrapped me in the warm of the sun as I step into the opening and nature invites me to sit among it. The deer greets me with his gracefulness and the bear calls out to me; at last I am home.
This discussion has been closed.