test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack!

Comments

• Options
    rda1962rda1962 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »

nhCLgXp.jpg

"Yes, Madame Bear, you are next in line for a massage and manicure. No, that "buff young hunk of elk meat" is not your masseuse today. Mr. Elk runs the morning aerobics class, and his next class starts in 10 minutes. Yes, ma'am. We have scheduled your favorite ogre masseuse, Tolbin Clunkerknuckles, especially for you this morning. "What's that dear? The, er... what - oil? Oh. Yes. The Delzoun Dwarven Chain Armor Extension Oil? Well, we have it, but we strongly want to try once more to discourage you using this er.... product. We've never heard of it being used in thi -..."

"Well, yes, ma'am. I suppose it must be okay if Master Clunkerknuckles gave you his personal guarantee it would work as advertised. But I'd still like to know who it was, and how they found out you could use this greasy, noxious concoction to relieve lower back pain."

"What's that, dear? Have I -... well, no, I haven't tried it myself, so no, I suppose I shouldn't knock it until I have done so. And yes, I suppose it does matter that Master Tolbin swears by the malodorous stuff. In any case, we here at The House Of Mielikki Day Health and Relaxation Spa are prepared to provide whatever can be reasonably obtained that our clients may need to be comfortable and feel they are being well attended to."

"Now run along dear. There comes Master Clunkerknuckles now. Have a lovely session deary..."

"At least as long as this bag of gold you gave me continues to cover the fees, anyway," the old ranger thinks to himself. Once again he gives a deep, troubled and heartfelt sigh, wondering for the thousandth time at least whether this was really why he got into learning the skills and magics needed to thrive in the wild, only to get pulled in by this outfit and end up working 10 and 12 hour days 6 days a week...

If he didn't get a vacation soon, the old bear bitty would have to rub on that foul smelling grease the dwarves were pawning off as a so called "pain relieving rub"... her own darn self!
  • Options
    chesquatchchesquatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

nhCLgXp.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, December 16. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!

"By Silvanus, what I wouldn't give for some popcorn right now."
  • Options
    holokast3holokast3 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "The ranger watches amazed as the cycle of nature is given form right in front of him"
  • Options
    oculessoculess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hold still Koda..... No, I'm not going to kill your brother.
  • Options
    lazybum305lazybum305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No, no, no! Don't you two go in there...aww too late. Well, I used to drink from there.
  • Options
    wackedweaselwackedweasel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ahhhh, now that we managed to get the bear to believe he is a wolf, let's try to get the deer to believe he is a rabbit....
  • Options
    dinmndinmn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [to the bear] Aaaaahh... Shut up!
    [looney toons style]
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yes, yes! I'm almost done -- why can't you eat your fish scales and all like the other bears?
  • Options
    vasile1991vasile1991 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

nhCLgXp.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, December 16. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!

Bear : "Should I eat the human... or the stag? Decisions, decisions..."

Viperion - DragonTribe guild.
    Playing Ranger/Paladin/Bard/Fighter.
  • Options
    neroarcanneroarcan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    meanwhile in a therapy session :
    i'm dr bear and this is dr deer and i'm afraid i have bad news mister ranger you have the aragorn syndrome you can't decide whether use melee attacks or ranged attacks i'm sorry it's terminal
  • Options
    lidrorlidror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ranger: "bear, come with me and we'll vanquish every enemy that will threaten the forests everywhere!"
    Bear: "I don't wanna!"
  • Options
    onarogonarog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Assassin's Creed X - Back to Nature
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    **** belt! Stuck! Wait a second, I heard there was a beautiful young maiden bathing in the water fall.... Grizz? What did you do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    snepssneps Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hmmm I need to put arrow in his knee
  • Options
    craftchest72craftchest72 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Been waiting for this release for months! Thanks!!!
  • Options
    razvy1919razvy1919 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    relaxxxxxxxxinggggg
  • Options
    erif88erif88 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013

nhCLgXp.jpg

"It's a good day to die"
  • Options
    warstormforumwarstormforum Member Posts: 41
    edited December 2013
    aaaah a nice relaxing day in the wild...
  • Options
    horizonshardhorizonshard Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is nature at it's finest, and it is mine.
  • Options
    redrooster91redrooster91 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    For one moment...as I stooped in the forest. Nature and I become one, the mother and myself along with her lovely beasts. Such is life. Even the bear and the elk stood ever gracefully.
  • Options
    toliasplatstoliasplats Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Calling the creatures of nature to help the ranger with his battles
  • Options
    irinaa06irinaa06 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Harmony in the life of an hunter.
  • Options
    snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "if only I had a gun"
  • Options
    aliakarasualiakarasu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "So, bear or deer ? Which would be tastier ? Maybe a deer-stuffed bear ?"
    12.jpg
  • Options
    galo83galo83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Quick lunch break:)
  • Options
    master4evermaster4ever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    [QUOTE

nhCLgXp.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I did as the Old Druid told me. I sat down in front of the Waterfall, closed my eyes and waited for THE answer. Few seconds or few days after, (I'm still not sure of that), I opened my eyes again and realized that my training was finally over.
  • Options
    mrshampimrshampi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the best training for a ranger is observation of the nature: "I'm observing this wild fight!!!"
  • Options
    rahkenfistrahkenfist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Looks like both the bear and deer dont approve of a hunter taking a dump in a small forest lake, he could at least wait until the daily shower was done.
  • Options
    kartoffeln1kartoffeln1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nature is easy to bear, deer.
This discussion has been closed.