Community Manager? Dev?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~
  • Options
    chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    They should look into it. Zen astral diamond exchange rate down to 321 now because everyone knows you only get broken items from feywild lockboxes.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Thanks all, we're taking a look at this!

It's been over a week and this is a VERY important issue to a lot of players (indeed, fairly central to the Feywild expansion).

Has this been looked into? Any word?
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    They should look into it. Zen astral diamond exchange rate down to 321 now because everyone knows you only get broken items from feywild lockboxes.

:) i stil have 489 nm box(worst opening 5 k and second 20k) zen was at morning 309
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    this need to be fixed asap
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hmmmm, no word yet on a fix for tranquils eh?

Well to be fair, i'm not gonna jump the gun, lets wait for maintainance and see whats in the patch notes. It MIGHT not be a copy paste of preview shard...
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • Options
    cheapjingcheapjing Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    they just dont care.
  • Options
    gannicsgladiatorgannicsgladiator Member Posts: 413 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    yeah, i agree should put proc and cooldown time on things.
    this enchant is really bad, it was a promise, but in the end it is really bad compared to the counter part (tenebrous).
    they should fix it, or put description or people wont waste time buying them.
    cuz soon ppl realize it is bad, they wont buy it a way or the other anyway.
    Dovahkiin Gannicus, GWF Sentinel- Enemy Team Guild
    Gannicus Destroyer, GWF Destroyer retired
    Kate Beckinsale NB DC, Link NB GF
    "There is only one way to be a champion..., Never ...ing lose"
  • Options
    nearlydiamondnearlydiamond Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    nope you're wrong.
    This is an INSANELY good enchant, but you need the higher ones and as one of the other posters mentioned you need more thanone of them.

One of the regular PvPers on the Dragon Server has multiple very highlevel ones and his health pool was going up and up as we fought. I think it's better the longer you can last in a fight so classes with lots of defence, deflect and armour get more out of it, but when it's stacked it's honestly amazing.
  • Options
    synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    nope you're wrong.
    This is an INSANELY good enchant, but you need the higher ones and as one of the other posters mentioned you need more thanone of them.

One of the regular PvPers on the Dragon Server has multiple very highlevel ones and his health pool was going up and up as we fought. I think it's better the longer you can last in a fight so classes with lots of defence, deflect and armour get more out of it, but when it's stacked it's honestly amazing.

He's wrong, yet you've never used it and the people who say it sucks have used and tested it? People have tested the high level ones. And just because his health is going up in a fight doesn't mean it's from the enchant. Regen, feats, pots, etc.
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    On the early morning i go to dpvp there was this dwarf dc. And i asked him about her trash enchant and he say this :
    Its' working you only need to stuck different type lesser normal and greater if y use same type wont tigger ,only 1 tigger.
    So its bugged but not completely.

Sorry for bad eng.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    nope you're wrong.

I have 5 greater tranquils. and they still proc/cooldown same rate as the lesser. it is still almost to useless.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    On the early morning i go to dpvp there was this dwarf dc. And i asked him about her trash enchant and he say this :
    Its' working you only need to stuck different type lesser normal and greater if y use same type wont tigger ,only 1 tigger.
    So its bugged but not completely.

Sorry for bad eng.
    nah.
    they stack, and proc together sometimes... it has nothing to do with using greater/lesser/normals
    all you do from doing it is getting even lower health.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    now that they discontinue the fey lockbox, and getting a new lockbox out, i guess i can officially announce the death of the tranquil enchant? They just dont give a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    nah they should still be taking a look at this enchant.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited September 2013
    Unlikely. They have another enchant ready and this one has been bugged since release. It will probably never be fixed and instead be forgotten about.
  • Options
    sunsfire2004sunsfire2004 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013

have you finished looking at this yet any info or buff inc
  • Options
    edited October 2013

I repeat, they dont care! :(
  • Options
    rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013

agreed, nothing about it in any patch-notes or combat designer posts since.
  • Options
    baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Seriously devs come on, an update on the state of this totally useless enchant would be appreciated.
    Wasted AD on this and I wouldn't equip this on an enemy let alone myself.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Any news if this is still being looked at?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I repeat what i repeated in a previous post, THEY DONT CARE! This is so sad to be honest.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well at least we can refine them in module 2.... Seems like a waste
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Anyone test these within Mod2? Are they still trash? I'm sitting on 5 normal ones in the bank and am curious if they are any better.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited November 2013
    vteasy wrote: »
    well at least we can refine them in module 2.... Seems like a waste

This is pretty much all they are good for at the moment, but on the plus side they're worth quite a lot of points.
  • Options
    s1ssys1ssy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Just gonna go ahead an bump this thread as a... reminder, maybe? Not like any bumps during the last three months made any difference, but maybe mine will.. because.. reasons..

Seriously though an update would be appreciated.
    Have you already looked at it and decided that the enchantment is fine the way it currently is? (It clearly isn't, with the 1 min cooldown the greater version is statistically worse than any R5 Enchant.)
  • Options
    burndburnd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I tested it in test server and 100% sure it proc'd twice in one min (i would say 3 times even, but not certain on that) it works while guarding. And that was 1 greater slotted in my ring. haven't tested it on normal server yet so maybe there is still hope? I'll run 2x greaters if things go as it showed on test sever although this was PVE. idk about pvp since it's impossible to find a match on the test server
  • Options
    nimericnimeric Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    burnd wrote: »
    I tested it in test server and 100% sure it proc'd twice in one min (i would say 3 times even, but not certain on that) it works while guarding. And that was 1 greater slotted in my ring. haven't tested it on normal server yet so maybe there is still hope? I'll run 2x greaters if things go as it showed on test sever although this was PVE. idk about pvp since it's impossible to find a match on the test server

Did you ever get a chance to test this on the live sever? I was thinking of using a couple of these but after reading the previous posts I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    euleaheuleah Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Anyone follow up on this since December? As many of the other posters I am sitting on a number of these in the bank...
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Use them to refine stuff.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz