test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tranquil enchant = Trash enchant?

yuccapalmyuccapalm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 195 Bounty Hunter
edited February 2015 in PvE Discussion
I tried this enchant on test server and i thought it has the same mechanic like tenebrous. Like 100% proc chance but about 10 sec cooldown. Based on my experience it has a 1-5% proc chance or like 2 minutes cooldown. It almost never proct when i tested it. If it would have a similar mechanic like tenebrous enchantment it would have potentional... Any opinions?
Post edited by yuccapalm on

Comments

• uareajokeuareajoke Banned Users Posts: 32
    edited August 2013
    yuccapalm wrote: »
    maybe look at the AH what it does.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

u are my hero!
    made me laugh :)
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If it has ICD, it's not long. I think the proc rate per enchant is low, but I've had procs within seconds of each other. Seems most useful when hit by fast-ticking damage and while wearing multiples. Need to actually calculate proc rate before really working them into any builds.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• emosupermanemosuperman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    vorphied wrote: »
    If it has ICD, it's not long. I think the proc rate per enchant is low, but I've had procs within seconds of each other. Seems most useful when hit by fast-ticking damage and while wearing multiples. Need to actually calculate proc rate before really working them into any builds.

ive been playing with it in live server now and its still broken it wont even proc in pvp ive noticed and in pve its the same proc rate like once every min and i got 2 of them in my armor with a chance to give 479 hit points on hit but only gives me one at a time if that im not sure soo ya its trash atm... was hoping it would be a nice way to go around regen with a defence slot but honestly a lvl 5 dark for lifesteal is better then this normal version not even the lesser!
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I tried this enchant on test server and i thought it has the same mechanic like tenebrous. Like 100% proc chance but about 10 sec cooldown. Based on my experience it has a 1-5% proc chance or like 2 minutes cooldown. It almost never proct when i tested it. If it would have a similar mechanic like tenebrous enchantment it would have potentional... Any opinions?

running a normal on live server, tho i havent exclusively tested it, i havent seen 1 proc of this garbage ****
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    It seems you guys want another Tenebrous-like enchantment :)
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was quite excited by this enchant and considering build a new protector based tank GF around a 4 stack of them. However if it turns out to only proc rarely, I don't see the point of it at all.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    It seems you guys want another Tenebrous-like enchantment :)

I think it's more fair to say that people would like a variety of viable options. There's not much point in putting different enchantments into the game if some of them are broken or just plain not worth slotting for any reason.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • emosupermanemosuperman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ya i dont like them at all i wasted alot of ad on them and wards to upgrade them but they are just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> atm. personaly they need to fix them and fix regen its a broken stat in the game best for any tank atm lifesteal dont even compair to its health return...... now if they made an in combat regen rate then out of combat rate would be little better but stacking greens with 110 regen on it up to 1400 health return a sec is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> just saying.... FIX UR S#!%... i mean i dont care really im just gona stack what wins so whatever but yes those tranq enchants are garb till they do something to them
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited September 2013
    I'm not sure these enchantments are functioning at all. I have also never seen Loamweave proc. Never.
  • cheapjingcheapjing Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i am really disappointed with ALL of the new defensive enchants; they wont proc. I tested with 4 greater tranquil on me, standing in open field getting hits by adds; my result was it proced about 3 times after 3 mins. This is just unbelieveable. I really regret investing in these enchants. They make it sounded so good, and they give us <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • xabersedgexabersedge Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    google Active Combat Tracker. It will let you see every state for everything you hit and hits you. It will also track the enchants proc just as it would any other skill and tell you how often in percentage, how much damage/heal delt and you can also tune your build accordingly! graphs, stats, percentiles, everything you need to know about everything that happens in game.
    sunElf_Rogue.png
    edited September 2013
    i just tested, with 3 greater tranquil, i stand to take hits from adds for 4 mins. The total hits in the duration was 310 hits, and the tranquil proc'ed 12 times. So on average, 1 greater tranquil proced 4 times over 4 mins. The internal cool down is 1 mins on avg? If that is the case, then we can kiss this enchant good bye; it is miles behind tenebrous. This is a BAD enchant!

p.s., the first time i tested, it was only for 1min 5 sec, and it only proced 2 times after taken 86 hits.
    edited September 2013
    the % heal for the 4 min test was 6%. Consider this is with 3 greater tranquil, the result is really really underwhelming. The dev either need to reduce the cool down / or fix it if it is a bug, otherwise i cant see anyone would want to use it.
  • hempyhustlehempyhustle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    GREATER TRANQUIL ENCHANTMENT:

I run 3x Greater Tranquil and I swear they DO NOT WORK! I am considering yanking them out of slot but it'll cost me over 750k.
    Plz PW fix these enchants soon so I do not have to remove these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013

are you serious? 100% proc chance to increase your hit points every time you're struck? so then everyone gets them and no one ever dies because their hit points keep increasing instead of decreasing. wait... wouldn't that make you invulnerable? if you can just stand there and press mouse buttons while i'm kiting and attacking and i die... that's called over-powered and that's why if those things happen in-game, it's a bug and it gets fixed. or why class balancing happens.
    edited September 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    are you serious? 100% proc chance to increase your hit points every time you're struck? so then everyone gets them and no one ever dies because their hit points keep increasing instead of decreasing. wait... wouldn't that make you invulnerable? if you can just stand there and press mouse buttons while i'm kiting and attacking and i die... that's called over-powered and that's why if those things happen in-game, it's a bug and it gets fixed. or why class balancing happens.

There is an internal cool down ... could very well be like tenebrous, proc 100% after the cool down of 15 sec; but NOOOOOOOO, they have internal cool down + a tiny proc rate. What is the use of such enchant? It accounts for 2% heal (6% when i have 3 of them) in a test where I PURPOSELY getting hit by standing still among 8-10 Adds. It is garbage!
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited September 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    that's called over-powered and that's why if those things happen in-game, it's a bug and it gets fixed.

If that was true Tene's would have been fixed a long, long time ago. But they weren't.

Garbage enchant is garbage and will likely remain so til the day the servers shut down. Tenebrous will probably remain best in slot and vastly overpowered enchantment til the day the servers shut down. Get used to it.
    edited September 2013
    I am still playing this game for pvp and some dd; however if I decided to quit this game, this garbage enchant, unstoppable bug, the crapiness of the GWF class (my main), the lucky nightmare fiasco, and the inability of the devs to respond to players' feedbacks will be the top 5 reasons. I guess if i sum it all up, the dev's inability to respond to players' feedbacks kind of cover all the other reasons. It is sad to just think about it.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    If that was true Tene's would have been fixed a long, long time ago. But they weren't.

Garbage enchant is garbage and will likely remain so til the day the servers shut down. Tenebrous will probably remain best in slot and vastly overpowered enchantment til the day the servers shut down. Get used to it.

You really cant compare a supposedly enchantments that would heal you 100% of the time with an enchantment that deals 7k extra damage every 20 seconds.
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    You really cant compare a supposedly enchantments that would heal you 100% of the time with an enchantment that deals 7k extra damage every 20 seconds.

Lol. How you will say it's good? 1min ItCD with a procchance with only <500 HP heal against an enhancement with 3x so fast CD? Second you NEED to hit, which kill it's heal more than twice in PvE. So it's still useless to slot it in PvP or PvE...
  • harshalnharshaln Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    all enchant i calculated are useless they are jus giving us different look for our armor or weapon ..except vorpal,plague,tene & soul they are making lil difference ..if we see other games when we think of enchantment means lots of power mass boost to damage faster kills but here we have NVM D&D FREE TO PLAY i figure out after playing this game for months they are jus cheating us on the name of f2p. a good experienced player should feel like that...they dnt even give us full detail of % chance and damage and cooldown ..a half description to put player in confusion ...and pets they are useless only to attract foes
  • hempyhustlehempyhustle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cheapjing wrote: »
    The lucky nightmare fiasco.

I wont lie I quite enjoyed this one ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.NOLIFEGAMER.com
    Play: PILLAGER* of the DEAD! By: Hempy NW-DNV3R9B4J
    ~HEMPY'S CRIT-GEN GUARDIAN FIGHTER BUILD~
    edited September 2013
    New test after today's patch. 4:52 duration, took in 475 hits, with 3 greater tranguil, they pro'ed 14 times. so on average each greater pro'ed less then 5 times in near 5 mins. I am pretty sure it has an internal cool down / or mechanic to limit it proc ONCE every minute. This is the most disappointed enchant of all time. Why would people open the new lockbox for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
  • dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cheapjing wrote: »
    New test after today's patch. 4:52 duration, took in 475 hits, with 3 greater tranguil, they pro'ed 14 times. so on average each greater pro'ed less then 5 times in near 5 mins. I am pretty sure it has an internal cool down / or mechanic to limit it proc ONCE every minute. This is the most disappointed enchant of all time. Why would people open the new lockbox for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
    to make money, they wont give u full info on those items, you have to find it your own sad way
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Might be new with today's patch, but I noticed it now says Defense slot for Tranquil enchants.

Cheapjing: How many HP did you get when they proced? As in, did they stack or work separately?
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    If one of you can send/trade one of them to me on the PTS, i can test it if it have an ItCD.
    edited September 2013
    nwnghost wrote: »
    Might be new with today's patch, but I noticed it now says Defense slot for Tranquil enchants.

Cheapjing: How many HP did you get when they proced? As in, did they stack or work separately?

they proc individually, so it is like 734 per proc.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks all, we're taking a look at this!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
    edited September 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Thanks all, we're taking a look at this!

so i am bored today, and ran another test on the preview server. With 3 greater tranquils, in 5 mins, it proce'd 11 times (down from the 14 times i had in the previous test under 5 mins); with 1 greater enchant, in 5:40, i have a grant total of 3 procs. WOW 3 procs in near 6 mins? I sure hope you really have someone looking into this. :(
  • endocinendocin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Please put proc rate in discription on things. People invest time or $ in putting these together. Same with boons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]