test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Feywild Starter Pack!

Comments

• Options
    rysyndromerysyndrome Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    8URoa79.jpg

Say hello to my little friend!
  • Options
    ichikuraichikura Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Now's your chance to win a Feywild Starter Pack and receive in-game items like a Portal Hound Companion, Feywild Hunter's Ring, Fine Elven Silk Bag, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

8URoa79.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) Monday, December 9. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Cleric used FLASH
  • Options
    khalith01khalith01 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 32
    edited December 2013
    "See? I told you that Sprites are attracted to bright light!"
  • Options
    ladymelo11ladymelo11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "By your powers combined...!"
    Faerie, "Oh gawd, seriously, are we going with that?"
  • Options
    aghapediaghapedi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Life Bringer Spell !
  • Options
    criss11criss11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Now's your chance to win a Feywild Starter Pack and receive in-game items like a Portal Hound Companion, Feywild Hunter's Ring, Fine Elven Silk Bag, and an Adventurer's Helper Pack! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

8URoa79.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) Monday, December 9. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Is this contest for real ? Other contests has no winner announced .Anyways heres my try (story) :

"Harsh life"

Characters from left to the right:
    Fairy = Winged Elven woman ; name= Shandri'La ; job = none, housekeeper ; hobby = none
    The elf in yellow = Elven rich noble ; name = Nack'Tor ; job = weapons and armors dealer ; hobby = women, politics
    The elf in armor = Elven poor warrior ; name = Varan-Woc ; job = paid warrior ; hobby = woodcutter

The elf in yellow is a rich one who likes women.The other elf in armor is a warrior who just arrived from the battlefield and caught his wife with the rich one together in their house.The warrior wants to divorce ,also he has decided to resolve this problem with a duel otherwise will make public on the next meeting of the High Elven Council at the Tree of Life.
    The rich elf accepted knowing that he visited and payed very well the elven mages to learn the best spells, planning a murder to kill one of the best elven priest and getting his title...so destroying Varan should be easy from one hit.

Shandri'La: Guys , stop it we can solve this without a fight to the death.
    Nack'Tor: Shush woman, this is a matter of national security...
    Varan-Woc: Really ? You stupid rich dog poo if you have money that doesn't mean you own all the women in Dag'Mar district or people's lives.
    Nack'Tor: I've heard you are fighting pretty good in battles against the Orcs but let's see how good you are in defending against magic !
    Varan-Woc: You, rat face, using magic against another elf is forbidden and this rule is voted by your friends from the High Council !
    Shandri'La: Varan-Woc stop it , put that weapon away and let's go home .. I Love You !
    Varan-Woc: Shandri why don't you shut up, go home , get your stuff and move to the Castle , perhaps you'll became one of the best *******.If you really love me you wouldn't do this to me ! In just 2 years since we are together !
    Nack'Tor: How about you Varan-Woc to shut up, Shandri ' La loves me and I will decide whats best for her !
    Shandri'La: That's not true , i love Varan and no one will decide my fate.
    Nack'Tor: Varan, son of Woc, it's time for you to die and shut up your big mouth !! Eat this spell !
    Shandri'La: Nooooo !!

1 WEEK LATER:

Shandri'La: Uhm, my head...i have a bad headache..What's going on ? Where am i ? Who are you ?
    Fra'Ma: Easy my girl, you just woke up after a 4 days sleep and you were very very bad injured, more precisely ...cooked.What's your name young lady ?
    Shandri'La: Shandri'la . What ? Cooked ?
    Gra'Ma: We found you in the woods while we were looking mushrooms for our potions.We took you to our hut and healed all of your injuries with herbs, potions, and few..spells.We are the witch sisters, Fra'Ma and Gra'Ma and we are living in the woods since ...let's see..257 years ago !
    Shandri'La: What ? Please , no more spells ...Where are Varan and Nack'Tor ?
    Gra'Ma: Oh, those 2 men ? Well they were dead , from one of them a hand was missing , i guess some wild dogs burps somewhere, we came to late and they were in a very bad condition. But you were to far from them, you survived, i guess of a powerful spell blast looking at the trees and the leaves around.
    Shandri'La: I want to go there to see.. I want to go home..
    Fra'Ma: I'm afraid you can't .. No way my child ! If you want to live i'm afraid you'll have to stick with us for the next decade or 100 years.
    Shandri'La: Whaat ? Why ?
    Gra' Ma: Varn'Tor, the Nack'Tor's brother knew about you and Nack'Tor and he accuses you of killing those 2 men using magic .Sorry to say it girl, but you are now HAUNTED like a dog and accused by treason and you are wanted in all the districts.He declared that he found those 2 men in the woods and you are missing from home. I guess he thinks that you did all these and you are running and hiding.
    Shandri'La: But i didn't done anything, i didn't used magic.
    Fra'Ma: I know you didn't , looking at the damage type in that area, the "Varash-nor" spell has been casted and that's a very dangerous one, deadly powerful spell , used very rare to defend Elven Castles against Orc mass invasions at the gates. No one knows that spell except a high priest or mages of the High Council and perhaps their relatives or trustworthy influential friends.
    Gra' Ma: Yes, so, welcome to our Grafamar High Council ..:)
    Fra'Ma: Shush Gra'Ma , she's kidding Shandri'La ! Gra'Ma, i told you not to eat to many blue mushrooms , you're talking again to much !
    Gra'Ma: What ?..about Grafamar High Council ? Nah, i just invented this name, but we really need a council as well since we are at least 3 witches.
    Fra'Ma: So, sisters who's up for a warg hunt ?
    Shandri'La: Warg hunt ?
    Gra'Ma: Yes, warg hunt, we hunt once 2 weeks for a warg to get the heart to create the Potion of Bravery.We will need to travel 2 days till we get into Orc's territory , i guess you know, wargs are the Orc's hunting dogs.
    Fra'Ma: Alright , we have to wait for the evening to summon the ghostly chariots.

Finish
    (story made by me)
    open beta player of some PWE games - north america launched versions:
    - PWI - November, 2008 (2 months after North-America-West Coast open beta)
    - Forsaken World - open beta
    - BOI - open beta
    - Star Trek Online - ftp January, 2012 and rank 14 STO Wiki contributor
    - Neverwinter open beta June, 2013

Daily Foundry "Canyon of the Dead" ( NW-DBPJYKMRE ) - dungeon
  • Options
    spoonlove21spoonlove21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

8URoa79.jpg

Stealthily, they approached the unaware King of Mushroom Mountain.
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    There's an obscurity surrounding us beyond measure! It's time to boost brightness and see what malevolent adversaries having just snaked us! Oh, look at that, comrade guardian, it is woody sprite companion, we didn't traverse alone thus far, we will soon hitch with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> greedy looter or we're gonna make them rally round us of eliminating foes!
  • Options
    bloodgirlbloodgirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Let the fight begin"
  • Options
    grandinatagrandinata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 74
    edited December 2013
    ... "I'm burning my fingers with this **** lighter!
    have you found or not the keys of the unicorn? I do not want to spend the night in this cursed place! ... "
  • Options
    onarogonarog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thunderbirds are GO!!! Oh wait, I'm no rocket :(
  • Options
    lazureelazuree Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Alas, an elf has appeared to spread some holiday cheer!
  • Options
    icebreaker983icebreaker983 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tymora help me
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "... And while an innocent Pixie became it's first victim, that's how the bugzapper came to be."
  • Options
    shcroukishcrouki Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "What am I doing? Nothing, just dancing and using light to attract this fairy babe there"
  • Options
    anchoressanchoress Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's Morphin' Time!
  • Options
    drizztdourden000drizztdourden000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Throw me a healing power so i can destroy our enemies :p
  • Options
    mmaiammaia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

8URoa79.jpg

"May the Feywild Magic help you Neverwinter friend!"
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Owww! Hot hot hot hot hot
  • Options
    thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "I... Have... The Powerrrr!!!".
  • Options
    medine69medine69 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Begone Darkness!
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've lost so many friends to those lights!
    But... ooooh... shiny!
    <BZZZZZZZZAP>
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Even though Emily was trying her hardest to impress Forgo. She though stretching, so that her best assets were on show was the best way to go, and a little light never hurt a Girl!
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Fargo spurted his flame everywhere in appreciation of the show Emily was performing.
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Dixie decided to get in on the act by lifting her skirt a little!!

• Options
    desertravelerdesertraveler Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    " let the games begin!"
  • Options
    f0zzf0zz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Mentos, the freshmaker.
  • Options
    accretionedgeaccretionedge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Swing your partner round and round
    End of the night, it’s going down
    One more shot, another round
    End of the night, it’s going down
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why does he get to have bigger sparkles than me?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
This discussion has been closed.