test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is a longer discussion. Aside from what colors I would like to be available (white, orange, yellow, cyan), I have to mention that I would like to be able to change the color of weapons. Also dyes don't work the same on all armors. You can't have a white Trickster Rogue armor. Different looking armors for all class would be nice too.

Maybe you know this, but we do have black dye.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The blue we already have is pretty dark as it is on most textures; I'd rather see a lighter sky-blue, but otherwise I like more variety for everything in general.
    khimera906 wrote:
    Maybe you know this, but we do have black dye.

I don't think black dye drops from the adventurer's giftbox of dyes that every new character gets, so I think that's where he was going with this.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    I don't think black dye drops from the adventurer's giftbox of dyes that every new character gets, so I think that's where he was going with this.

D'oh! Nope, I even listed it (black dye) as available from zen market. Just got on complementary roll after white. lol. :p
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A deep, dark red.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    abell39 wrote: »
    The blue we already have is pretty dark as it is on most textures; I'd rather see a lighter sky-blue, but otherwise I like more variety for everything in general.

Yes, some lighter dyes. And few shades of green too.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    . . . . . White, for sure. Would also like a charcoal/grey.

. . . . . Personally... I think they should just scrap all single dyes and make one single dye to rule them all. This dye would open a color pallet to choose from. Keep the dye packs though and continue adding to them.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . ... I think they should just scrap all single dyes and make one single dye to rule them all. This dye would open a color pallet to choose from. Keep the dye packs though and continue adding to them.

+1 for this idea! Similar to the colour picker you get in the character creation screen for hair/skin/eyes etc.. Maybe instead of a dye bottle, you buy a token from the Z-Store, like the Appearance Change Token, you take it to the House of Alterations and paint your armor/clothing to your hearts content. I would limit the palette though so as not to get to outlandish, or more importantly, difficult for the game engine to render.
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    All of them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • grom5674grom5674 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    I'd like a nice Brown and a Grey.