test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unscheduled Maintenance 11-4-13, 7:15PM PST

2»

Comments

• ictuscommanderictuscommander Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    its seems that the auction it is not completly fixed. Some items are show me up twice. the last 4
  • ictuscommanderictuscommander Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    in my bids
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Nice addition for the celestial coins, red text when you login when it will expire and a count down timer when you go to log out
  • tjhtjh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is the gateway still down for everyone else or just me?
  • raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2013
    Gateway worked fine for me... I just set my professions to run overnight.
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • tjhtjh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gateway worked fine for me... I just set my professions to run overnight.

ok cool I'll just clear my cache and see if that works :P
  • sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It appears that I have lost a couple of items that were in the AH, nothing real major, not worth much so I'm not overly upset, however if I lost stuff, did others lose more valuable things?
  • leeb0tleeb0t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Submit a support ticket.

if you actually read what they said, they said they have submitted tickets. Also would like to mention, i got a reply from a mod before, tickets are only for account issues and billing, any other issues you are to put in it the forum. so the submit a bug ticket is useless apparently.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    leeb0t wrote: »
    if you actually read what they said, they said they have submitted tickets. Also would like to mention, i got a reply from a mod before, tickets are only for account issues and billing, any other issues you are to put in it the forum. so the submit a bug ticket is useless apparently.

A bug report will do nothing in this case. They are just filed away as possible bugs for QA to test. Which is why I didn't say to submit a bug report.
  • leeb0tleeb0t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    A bug report will do nothing in this case. They are just filed away as possible bugs for QA to test. Which is why I didn't say to submit a bug report.

All in game tickets go to customer service and i was using that report a bug as an example. If I was doing something wrong like clicking the wrong thing I am sure they would of told me, or the mod that closed my thread called "tickets" what to do to successfully get a ticket to to the devs.
    This is a reply i have gotten after submitting a support ticket.

<<Reply removed. Please note that per section V of Rules of Conduct, private communications of any sort are not to be reposted. Thank you. >>
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    . . . . . Just to make sure certain things are clarified upon closing of this thread:

Bug Reports, in-game (Submit a Bug) and Web Site: These should be used to send information regarding a Bug, Exploit, or other Anomalies. When submitting a "Bug Report," one should never expect a human response. The devs will only respond if they want more information. These go directly to the Development team and not to Customer Service. It is far better to make a bug report in-game because the client will do some fancy stuff to aid the Developers when a player makes a Bug Report.

Support Tickets, in-game (GM Help) and Web Site: These should not be "Bug Reports" that do not need a human response, as that will just delay the process of getting Bug Reports sent to the Developers. "Support Tickets" should only pertain to Account and Billing Issues or In-Game things that a Game Master may be able to help with, like items disappearing, missing zen/ad, player behavior reports (including exploiters themselves but not necessarily exploits themselves, as these latter should be sent to "Bug Reports" for they do not need immediate GM Attention. Only the former warrants GM Attention.). To make a GM Ticket on the Web Site, choose "Customer Support" as the category and select the appropriate sub-category. It is far better to make a GM Ticket in-game however, as the client will do some fancy stuff to help GM's when a player makes an in-game GM Ticket.

Hopefully that helps clear up any confusion on the associated chatter in this thread. If there are any questions on this topic, please contact a Moderator, we'll be happy to help clarify things.

Web Support Link (North America):
    https://support.perfectworld.com/app/home

Web Support Link (Germany):
    https://support.de.perfectworld.eu/

Web Support Link (France):
    https://support.fr.perfectworld.eu/

Support E-Mail:

customerservice@perfectworld.com
This discussion has been closed.