test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to accept Queue prompt

b4gshrugsb4gshrugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 69
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, came across a new bug today while PVP'ing. I tried to queue for a pvp match and the standard "Waiting in queue" appeared in my window. When a match was ready it went straight to "Your game is ready to play" without the Accept/Decline pop-up and proceeded to time out with a message saying I failed to accept.

PmKZwFf.jpg

GRsRjdf.jpg

p5JBSb1.jpg
Post edited by b4gshrugs on

Comments

• ryccawolfryccawolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm dealing with the same issue. I was on earlier today and was able to join no problem, but now, nada.
  • immahealyounowimmahealyounow Member Posts: 57
    edited October 2013
    Also dealing with the same issue.
    * Blessing - 60 DC * * Blessa - 60 GWF * * Blessed - 60 TR * * Bless - 60 GF * * Blessings - 50 CW * * BlessedArr0w - 30 HR *

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jureinjurein Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i'm also affected by the same bug. I hope the devs will fix this issue asap.
  • ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same bug here. Came here to see that I'm not the only one. 12 hours ago or so it was fine. Also, one of my characters can accept it, while the two others can't.
  • aiausaiaus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    PVp Que is broken please fix Devs.
  • gandalfgotsballsgandalfgotsballs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    please fix this bug!!!! just got to 60 and this bugs shuts down everything i worked for cmon
  • cheapjingcheapjing Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    press h, the gm help, stuck in a mission, can not progress, change instance. works for all 5 in my party. give it a try before they fix it.
  • b4gshrugsb4gshrugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 69
    edited October 2013
    Solution found by Blessing - Mash the ESC button while holding down Shift and mashing 1 repeatedly. Hope it registers. If you get a successful queue then the problem should go away.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I just got home and haven't logged into the game yet so let me ask the silly question:
    How is it broken? :)

*Moved to Bug Reports*
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just got home and haven't logged into the game yet so let me ask the silly question:
    How is it broken? :)

*Moved to Bug Reports*

Im sure it has something to do with this bug.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?511811-Unable-to-accept-Queue-prompt
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Thank you destinyknight. Threads merged. :)
  • sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Seriously? Q problems? And during the DD time?
    What stage this game is? Pre-alpha? Maybe time to think one's head instead of randomly ruining the most important things?
  • b4gshrugsb4gshrugs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 69
    edited October 2013
    In response to Ambisinisterr:
    The Accept/Decline pop-up to enter an instance does not show up. Since the pop-up to Accept/Decline does not appear it says you are removed from the queue.
  • eviilpixiieeviilpixiie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yup, i had the same problem tonight. I was fine playing pvp and then DD but queued again for pvp and it just says 'your game is ready to play'
  • xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Let's be honest... i'm loosing the last bit of hope in this delvs.
    They rly manage to break WORKING stuff all over again and again, i dont get it.
  • blindnirvanablindnirvana Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hey guys I keep missing que, it flashes for 1 second and goes away. :S
  • taipan1852taipan1852 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm having the same issue. Tried relogging and setting my UI back to the default with no luck.
  • lordpako80lordpako80 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same problem here...when you change map it usually fixes but while devs work in a solution, the esc and shift+1 combo is working
  • taipan1852taipan1852 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Changing instances worked. Thank you for the tip.
  • crystark1crystark1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    b4gshrugs wrote: »
    Solution found by Blessing - Mash the ESC button while holding down Shift and mashing 1 repeatedly. Hope it registers. If you get a successful queue then the problem should go away.

Worked for me ! Thanks !
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    When queue pops, buttons Accept and Decline disappear, and you can't do anything. Then game says that you failed to response. Can't accept Gauntlgrym PvP right now, people say you cannot also accept ANY queue. Any refund?
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • w1ngatew1ngate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can we have this fix pls? The queue window problem appears after the launcher update today....
    The queue need 10 person clicking on ACCEPT else it would not be activating the instance or PVP which of course the bug won't let one of us do it.. till then its all WAITING and WAITING till we have 10 exactly-knows-what-to-do players
  • lordpako80lordpako80 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hit repeatedly esc and quickly shift+1..eventually you will join.
  • yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am having this same issue, but only on one of my characters. Sadly, it's the only one that I do queues with. Changing instances didn't work for me, though the Shift+F1+Esc fix worked and got me into the queue.
  • kerevalkereval Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    same here, please fix
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can't get into the PvP queue. The accept prompt flashes by so fast I cant click it.
  • ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Another problem since this problem has surfaced is that if I do manage to get inside a game and play and win, it only counts for 1 towards my daily. Usually a win counts for 2/4 and a lose 1/4. Twice in a row my win has counted for 1/4.
  • spearwolfedspearwolfed Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Broken after todays patch for anything that include autoparty ...
  • omgudied2omgudied2 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    me too.... #5040566.000
    A LONG TIME AGO... YADA YADA YADA DARTH VADER... JEDI
  • dullsmiledullsmile Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I found that leaving Protectors Enclave fixed the issue for me, I went to the zone that my other character had been in when I queued (Tower District) and the queue system worked just fine, was able to queue and accept. Didn't try any other fix.