test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to accept Queue prompt

2»

Comments

• imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I changed channels and the queue prompt started to show up for me.
  • amadalusamadalus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I exited PE into a randomly chosen location (I chose whispering caverns), then back to PE and I was able to accept again queue invites.
    @amadalus
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Loyal to Death
    http://loyaltodeath.enjin.com
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    dullsmile wrote: »
    I found that leaving Protectors Enclave fixed the issue for me, I went to the zone that my other character had been in when I queued (Tower District) and the queue system worked just fine, was able to queue and accept. Didn't try any other fix.

This worked for me so far
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Someone mentioned problems with the queue while trying to get into Throne of Idris earlier. I was trying to get into Defend the Temple at the time and was using LFG to build a party. When the last person joined, the queue popped but I found myself in the skirmish with none of the people from my party. Of the four other people, the GF in the party wasn't even in the instance. He was still in normal Ebon Downs. (fortunately it's not that hard of skirmish and we won just fine.)
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • ibaffoibaffo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    To accept the queue you can do the following (it works 100% of the times if you are fast enough):
    1. Keed Shift pressed and never release it
    2. Press Esc to open the menu
    3. Press Esc again and the notification window will appear for a portion of a second
    4. Just a bounch of milliseconds after you pressed Esc for the second time, press 1 to accept the queue

It will take some try but you have to get the right timing.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I spammed that trick and accepted the queue, but still doesn't work. It even said joining pvp dom but the green checks were stuck at 5 until the timer ran out to re-queue.
  • izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited October 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    I spammed that trick and accepted the queue, but still doesn't work. It even said joining pvp dom but the green checks were stuck at 5 until the timer ran out to re-queue.

Yeah same with me.