What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new guild features?

2»

Comments

• killergilnyc1killergilnyc1 Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    reiwulf wrote: »
    I think a nice first step is allowing to create guild houses. with the foundry. I don't think it's hard at all and would make guild instantly much more fun.
    exactly!! and there could be plenty of ways to acquire new furniture + structures including
    1. zen market
    2. questing/drops
    3. crafting
    4. achievements
    5. giveaways
    6. lockboxes
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Or full castles. !That would make guild wars funny. One guild would build defense towers, the other guild would build catapults.
    English is not my first language.
    edited October 2013
    bumped UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nwntalonnwntalon Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There is a way to check for inactive members. Using the gateway, check your guild roster and it shows last log in.
    Kildrak Gemviper - 60 GF
    Void Reaper - 60 CW
    Eliza Trickfoot - 60 TR
    Scarlet Maiden - 60 DC
    Timmy Orc-Bane - 60 GWF
    Ranger Jo - 20 HR
    edited October 2013
    nwntalon wrote: »
    There is a way to check for inactive members. Using the gateway, check your guild roster and it shows last log in.
    how do i use the gateway?
  • nwntalonnwntalon Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    killergilnyc1, if you haven't found out yet, go to https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/
    Kildrak Gemviper - 60 GF
    Void Reaper - 60 CW
    Eliza Trickfoot - 60 TR
    Scarlet Maiden - 60 DC
    Timmy Orc-Bane - 60 GWF
    Ranger Jo - 20 HR
  • mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    While the forums may be a great place to get info, articles with interviews with the devs are also. I suggest you search for those. The lead dev clearly states that they love what guild housing did for the game in other cryptic games, and plan on implementing that.
  • pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    In STO we have Starbases. While somewhat fun, they're all essentially alike.

I'd like to see in this game something more like Skyrim's house system, where you add the sections you want.

But it'd be nice to start off with a small fort, then upgrade to having stone towers, then walls, then a main hall. Then add a secondary wall a ways outside the original so that there's a 'town' within the walls.

At it's pinnacle there could be a Camelot style castle
  • perfectionagainperfectionagain Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ++ Topped this thread as we need more guild goodies some form of AD contribution % or anything is better than a poke in the eye.