test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Shard Outage 10/5/2013

Comments

• justinjasterjustinjaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We were just one mob pull away from the boss in ToS when the shard went down. Thanks for the heads up PWE. I swear this game gets worse and worse when it should be getting better and better.
  • reignwizard2reignwizard2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what happen o.o
  • irdillonirdillon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited October 2013
    Hello this is Falstar
  • angelnae1angelnae1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    welcome to 'neverworking' :)

aka, "alwaysbroken"

<3
  • baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Sorry for the inconveniences guys.

This is the weekend so my ability to contact staff is a bit limited but I have done what I can. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. :)

That pretty much says it all, when they don't have an out of hours number for when things like this happen lol

Some Intern dev sees this post and will contact the necessary people hopefully :)
  • sedaiyussedaiyus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bruenore wrote: »
    I have one word for you....valium. Chill its just a game....

You have a point and I don't deny I let my negative emotions towards this incident reflect in my post. But unfortunately when you spend over three hundred bucks on something, it becomes slightly more than just a game, at least for me. When I put that kind of commitment into something I want at least something close to the same commitment back. This upon a long list of other reasons is something I have failed to see from this game overall. And I get it was my choice in the end to put my money and time and efforts into it with no guarantee to get anything back even if thats including what I paid for. As these people claim to be proffesionals in what they do, I did expect a level of proffesionalism in their work. Something I have gotten considerably all around a lack of in all aspect in the game from gameplay, purchase transactions, new content development, and customer support. So again I will reiterate its a bit more than a game and at the very least its a buisness, they should act like professionals and do their jobs.
  • zentetsuken007zentetsuken007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    we demand compensation, especially since the server when down during DD & CTA time.

that's all i gonna say :cool:
  • rajanixisarajanixisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 87
    edited October 2013
    We were just one mob pull away from the boss in ToS when the shard went down. Thanks for the heads up PWE. I swear this game gets worse and worse when it should be getting better and better.

Right, because EVERY company loves to do server maintenance on the weekend X.X

Or do you think server outages are always announced, never spontaneous due to failure of something, somewhere?
    -Rajani Isa
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    rajanixisa wrote: »
    They stole a router from Uncle Sam, and it just learned about the government shutdown.

OMG lol that is too funny
  • nyterazor#4638 nyterazor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • adenostadenost Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Who's this. I was in your group I think. Gondo here.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited October 2013
    It's okay I bet not that many people play on saturday afternoons anyways.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    That's weird, i expected 2 million views on this thread :D.
  • evxlonewolfevxlonewolf Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    That fact that is a minor glitch and everyones going nuts just shows how the world would react in a life or death situation lmfao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forsaken Angels Veteran Scorpion
  • stopicanhitustopicanhitu Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    maybe they run on government servers...so its shutdown they shutdown
  • nathanmehew2435nathanmehew2435 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Ohh no my life is currently unavailable HELP!
  • amazingsuperbossamazingsuperboss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dude this SUCKS. Was at the end boss of FH finally with a good group about to get my boots. ****.
  • sabnacksabnack Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what annoys me the most is that nothing is said in the news & announcements section of the forum...
  • sigmalsigmal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    BREAKING NEWS!!!
    Cleaning lady pressed delete key by mistake and deleted all players from database!!!!
    Sorry, we will try to fix this next week. We will give all players new mount free - mouse-lion hybrid!!
    edited October 2013
    And for all you know it all tech savy...if they were doing a merge all servers would be down not just dragon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hudsonpolarhudsonpolar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Step One: Disconnect during DD
    Step Two:
    Step Three: Profit!
  • mittensofdoommittensofdoom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • drakefrienddrakefriend Member Posts: 56
    edited October 2013
    That fact that is a minor glitch and everyones going nuts just shows how the world would react in a life or death situation lmfao

Yep. Everybody would first update their status before running to the shelters... ^^
  • dentage1234dentage1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Heh, so much rage over an unplanned and unintentional technical SNAFU. What do you folks do when your cell phone drops signal -- firebomb the Pentagon?

Sucks that it's on the weekend, though. I find it incredible that there is no personnel on site to feed the hamster.
  • facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited October 2013
    i got scared when i log and see ' No active charactors found ' X.x
  • baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    It was a test at what will happen after the server merge.

/KABOOOOOM
  • sabnacksabnack Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Funny that this thread is bombarded more then any other atm :P
    edited October 2013
    heh, so much rage over an unplanned and unintentional technical snafu. What do you folks do when your cell phone drops signal -- firebomb the pentagon?

Sucks that it's on the weekend, though. I find it incredible that there is no personnel on site to feed the hamster.

give this man a cookie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• justinjasterjustinjaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No we ran as a guild except dc and their name was devic or something like that
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Solutions! XD

Sorry to hear this Dragons.
    contents to be decided