test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon Shard Outage 10/5/2013

Comments

• Options
    arontimesarontimes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ladysylvia wrote: »
    Saturday!!!!!!!!(the caturday-special) Maybe we get the survivor of the Saturday crash(don't let hamster run around of servers!!!!!!!)?
    Caturday 2: Electric Boogaloo.
    Member of Grievance.

Taking a break from Neverwinter indefinitely...
  • Options
    sedaiyussedaiyus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Heard everybody will get free zen and a dragon pet.:)

Yeah me too only I hear we would get a complimentary 100k astral diamonds instead of free zen.
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    javiberna2 wrote: »
    Beholder is working now.

wait. beholder went down too?
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    ankabird1ankabird1 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Time to go online on steam >.< while i wanna play nw.
  • Options
    sorrunasorruna Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Im so annoyed :( Right in the middle of dungeon delves, when we've had to wait ages for a team to be put together - im a rogue so it takes longer - just after the first boss, not as annoying as it'd be if we were at the final boss but still :( I've been waiting to do this dungeon all week :'(
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    15 pages in less then an hour. And they say the population is dead. :p

If only we could get this kind of response about bugs, the DEVs heads would spin.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    grom5674 wrote: »
    I don't know what time it is where the servers are, but in Fla. it's 3:19 pm and Dragon is still own. Nothing from the company, only one non-helpful post from a Mod... Anyone else get the sense that the Shard isn't coming back... but that it's just gonna be down and our chars will be moved during the merge? I said it before.. it looked like they were testing this shard merge on the prod. box not on a test box.

They can post a Zen sale in just seconds, they can let us know there are new mounts for sale with little lead time.... But let a third of the player base go dark, and they can't post a flipping word.

Normally the have an emergency server-worker in the serverrooms, but the devs aren't there because of what? No working day! Normally in Saturday. ^^
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited October 2013
    grom5674 wrote: »
    I don't know what time it is where the servers are, but in Fla. it's 3:19 pm and Dragon is still own. Nothing from the company, only one non-helpful post from a Mod... Anyone else get the sense that the Shard isn't coming back... but that it's just gonna be down and our chars will be moved during the merge? I said it before.. it looked like they were testing this shard merge on the prod. box not on a test box.

They can post a Zen sale in just seconds, they can let us know there are new mounts for sale with little lead time.... But let a third of the player base go dark, and they can't post a flipping word.

Or you could look right at the launcher where the devs confirm the shard is down and they are working on it. Hard, I know. Because no one goes to the launcher to see if they can log in yet.
  • Options
    concubinesconcubines Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Maybe they left home to fix it, but can't get into their office because they've got the RETURN TO INSTANCE bug.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

~Eggs
  • Options
    jackcutlassjackcutlass Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Or you could look right at the launcher where the devs confirm the shard is down and they are working on it. Hard, I know. Because no one goes to the launcher to see if they can log in yet.

It doesn't count if they don't call my house personally to keep me updated.
  • Options
    baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    syka08 wrote: »
    wait. beholder went down too?

Beholder always goes down on Dragon pvp players on the Ptr :)
  • Options
    captainpauluscaptainpaulus Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    if not working saturday may be this is a jewish firm they dont work saturdays

Normally the have an emergency server-worker in the serverrooms, but the devs aren't there because of what? No working day! Normally in Saturday. ^^
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited October 2013
    It doesn't count if they don't call my house personally to keep me updated.

Phone calls aren't personal enough, I won't be satisfied til there's someone from Cryptic who knocks on my door and lets me in on the Skype meeting to keep me updated.
  • Options
    evxlonewolfevxlonewolf Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013

If anyone with any brain matter would open there eyes and see that somthing is being done...Theres a message that says dragon is offline SORRY FOR THE INCONViENCE And NOW We can see our characters mayby just mayby its the janitor fixing thing or mayby the dev's that work so hard to keep this game running...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forsaken Angels Veteran Scorpion
  • Options
    jadehdjadehd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bs
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I expect 500k ad and a sorry note in my mailbox when I log back in or there will be a riot. lol
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    the whole thing is down log in and before i get to character screen says server is down
  • Options
    matthewjamesmatthewjames Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If anyone with any brain matter would open there eyes and see that somthing is being done...Theres a message that says dragon is offline SORRY FOR THE INCONViENCE And NOW We can see our characters mayby just mayby its the janitor fixing thing or mayby the dev's that work so hard to keep this game running...

janitor deserves a raise...
  • Options
    jackcutlassjackcutlass Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Phone calls aren't personal enough, I won't be satisfied til there's someone from Cryptic who knocks on my door and lets me in on the Skype meeting to keep me updated.

You make a compelling point. They should also run a Tabletop D&D Game for you during the downtime to compensate.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    its a complete server crash
  • Options
    anderolanderol Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So what is the ETA.?
  • Options
    ameranth342ameranth342 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    just one official post concerning the situation would be nice, but there is NOTHING, not on here twitter or facebook
  • Options
    evxlonewolfevxlonewolf Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    janitor deserves a raise...

LMAO!!! Thats Awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forsaken Angels Veteran Scorpion
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    it's saturday, prob be down til they get back monday
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    full pwipe I heard
  • Options
    edited October 2013

Well, they do have quite the SNAFU brewed on their FB page (and I assume twitter too). While I'm sure those folks on there can also check the Launcher a simple "we're aware of the bla bla bla and are working to fix it, sorry for the inconvenience. No characters shouldn't be wiped," would probably quell a bit of flames. There'll probably be something posted after the fact though, I would hope.
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    walk2k wrote: »
    it's saturday, prob be down til they get back monday

No, don't say that.:(
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    last dev post was 5:26 Fri. do the math
  • Options
    ameranth342ameranth342 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    is'nt Dragon shard run out of Beijing, it use to be in beta , and the other shards from other countrys.
  • Options
    baddobb1baddobb1 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Finally it's back up, TTFN :)

My erection that is, it's difficult at my age :)