test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.5.20130923a.6

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
A full list of today's patch notes is available here.
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    broborabrobora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Well done guys and gals
  • Options
    hamanuihamanui Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1d2091ea89.jpg

Why? :( tell me it was just a typo.
    ("Binds on pickup" if no one notice)
  • Options
    ameranth342ameranth342 Member Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    No fix for High Vizir 4 set ? nice more 15 min CN runs inc going to do the economy a world of good.
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Patch is actually NW.5.20130923b.6, not NW.5.20130923a.6.

Coloured and (partially) wiki-linked notes up at http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Patch_NW.5.20130923b.6
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    jademossjademoss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    hamanui wrote: »
    1d2091ea89.jpg

wow :( If things continue like this, there wont be an AH worth visiting. First Armors (which we can only get if we want to wait in que for 3 hours and hope a single person doesn't decline), now mounts?

Hope it's a typo.
    The free transmuting is a plus though! :)
  • Options
    cbrowne0329cbrowne0329 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1d2091ea89.jpg

No brainer. Their way of making money. Now if you REALLY want it... you have to buy keys.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    1d2091ea89.jpg

does not suprise me, and the tooltip is probably correct (for a change) last few months patches have all inlcuded more and more BoP items, they are doing everything they can to push more Zen slaes..
  • Options
    phantomarcher1phantomarcher1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    jademoss wrote: »
    wow :( If things continue like this, there wont be an AH worth visiting. First Armors (which we can only get if we want to wait in que for 3 hours and hope a single person doesn't decline), now mounts?

Hope it's a typo.

It would appear they are trying to quell the gold farmers.
    In theory would maintain a balanced and friendly environment.
    While boosting their Revenue, to continue such a great game.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    jademoss wrote: »

Hope it's a typo.

Agree ^^, at this rate soon all you will see in the AH is Blue gear.
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    1d2091ea89.jpg

I picked up some "free to me" keys, because I really want the dragon pet. However, since I already have account wide 110% mount, I guess I won't be opening these boxes because my luck I would get multiple Owlbear and no dragon pet.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    If it is BoP people will be very annoyed that they can't even mail it to their toons. The free transmutations are a welcome change though. I would never have even considered using it otherwise.
  • Options
    drakefrienddrakefriend Member Posts: 56
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the Steal Time fix. ^^

Is the pseudo dragon BoP too ?

Any ETA for fixing the Acolyte of Kelemvor ?
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Chances are, in a week or so it'll be a reskins in the zen market so don't worry. Patience is a virtue.:)
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So we now have a mmorpg in wich there is no tradable craftmanship, high level equipment or mounts. There are no queues for multiplayer quests, pvp hasn t been updated in eons (i mean there are only 2 lame maps). You know, there are much better single player games out there.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    pprandom wrote: »
    So we now have a mmorpg in wich there is no tradable craftmanship, high level equipment or mounts. There are no queues for multiplayer quests, pvp hasn t been updated in eons (i mean there are only 2 lame maps). You know, there are much better single player games out there.

But, you can get a endless supply of new mounts and companions, :) seems stupid you can only have one mount available at a time, even companions have 'active' slots available and idle slots, but not mounts ? so what s the point of keep producing even more mounts without any were for collectors to put them ?
  • Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    did you try abandon the quest and retake it? i never got prob whit that quest, and i did it 5 time...
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    No brainer. Their way of making money. Now if you REALLY want it... you have to buy keys.
    If they had put that mount on the Zen store, even for the inflated prices of some of the mounts, they would have indeed received money from me. But I'm not paying for a random chance to get the mount by opening boxes on the character I would want this on, especially because that is *not* the character I've been saving up trade bars on so it would split my bar supply.

A very disappointing move if they don't change this.

Just a quick question to confirm though: Have people verified this mount isn't account wide? That would make it a bit less annoying (lockboxes could still be opened on the correct character, there would just not be any market opportunities for the mount).
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Pseudodragon is at least confirmed BoE, as I see one on the AH already. I'll keep watching for an owlbear.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    mais do mesmo...
  • Options
    phantomarcher1phantomarcher1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    In the past they have done the very similar situations. They start something good then they kill it.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?499331-Do-not-get-me-wrong-I-love-this-game-but/page2
  • Options
    meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Perfect Elven Battle is still visuals only. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    drakefrienddrakefriend Member Posts: 56
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for the headup Beckylunatic. ^^
  • Options
    zuthuulzuthuul Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Agree ^^, at this rate soon all you will see in the AH is Blue gear.

I agree. I like that they are fixing things, but a blue gear AH...how am I supposed to spend gratuitous amounts of AD to gear up alts?

Dragon Server

Ragnos Fireborn - 18.7k GWF Half-Elf
    Eva Darkblood - 13.8k TR Elf
    Venger Force of Evil - 13.7k CW Tiefling
    Azaghal Belegost - 16.5k GF Dwarf
    Drak'ar - 13.3k HR Drow
    Roghthar Darkspawn - 11.5k SW Human
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    the CTA Tiefling orb transmute is bugged the one shown in the transmute window looks nothing at all like the one you end up with in the game world. and you can not un-transmute it after, what a fail, again,

still not fixed the savage skull orb from the last CTA either, it one fail after another
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    blessmann1blessmann1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Nice nice, so when will be fixxed the guardian block bug?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    FYI, the Sunite shield was still showing a transmute cost of over 50K ADs on my GF.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    kayaronikayaroni Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    FYI, the Sunite shield was still showing a transmute cost of over 50K ADs on my GF.
    Yeah I'm having the same problem. Whoops, hope it gets fixed soon! I'm too poor to throw money at my fancy flower shield.
  • Options
    fleshblightfleshblight Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How about you fix the ridiculous amount of dungeon exploits out there? First two bosses of Karrundax can be soloed. You can skip massive amounts of mobs by running over walls, dying in certain places, jumping off cliffs. You can jump up the side of the map and kill the last boss in Malabog without ever engaging. There's so many more. Do you even play your own game? Do you watch people play it at all? Do you even care?
  • Options
    lhyzzlhyzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm super happy that the special event weapons will be free to transmute, that's awesome! But I literally just plunked down the 100k to transmute my daggers like three days ago (with the savage daggers)... so, can I get the AD back? That was some serious loot...
This discussion has been closed.