test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC tanks harder than Guardian class. Dev pls kindly look into it!

wh0wh0 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited September 2013 in PvE Discussion
Pve or Pvp all pls knelt and hands down to dc. Usually DC Heal others so much faster than a TR can out dps and i can understand and alright with it, however DC itself needs at least 3 person with decent gear or 2-3 with high gear to take down how absurd is that. None need to protect them in all case and they just need to move around, where's the team synergy?

In summary, DC is "unkillable" for now. Agree or disagree pls try to fight a DECENT geared dc and you will know why.

Dev, i would suggest implementing or add on a short countdown delay timer for DC self healing and not instant heal.
Post edited by wh0 on

Comments

• Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    xunxanxunxan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    wtf?
    is this a joke thread or something?
  • Options
    mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited September 2013
    is today April Fool's day again or the OP has some real life issues. LOL.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    xunxan wrote: »
    wtf?
    is this a joke thread or something?
    is today April Fool's day again or the OP has some real life issues. LOL.

You guys want try my DC? I can be alone and i am sure 2 of you take ages to burst me down unless you get one more player, else i should say likely couple of hours? when my hands are tired.

I can video 2 of you chasing me around like kids playing catching too?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    wh0 wrote: »
    You guys want try my DC? I can be alone and i am sure 2 of you take ages to burst me down, i should say couple of hours? when my hands are tired.

I can kill a decent gear DC on 3 skill rotation not counting the Daily, thank you. and DC has no way of killing anyone ingame unless they are last hit, LOL again.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I can kill a decent gear DC on 3 skill rotation not counting the Daily, thank you. and DC has no way of killing anyone ingame unless they are last hit, LOL again.

Oh not to worry so much my DC is way too decent geared, you would have fun chasing. And thank you pls read the thread properly, it's "Unkillable" and team synergy i am talking about. I never said DC is OP and as a DC, does killing really matters?! LOL!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    you should not be doing PVP with bots, try playing with human players next time, LOL.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Well, you are too kind. Players like you are just like bots chasing my DC, thanks for reminding. LOL
  • Options
    dante123pldante123pl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    dafuq? complaining about DC being OP LOL
  • Options
    whistlingdixiewhistlingdixie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    This is an obvious troll thread. Moderators please delete.
  • Options
    yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    ROFL - good one.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    This is an obvious troll thread. Moderators please delete.

Hit on man!! You really got it right! I got trolled by my own dc, thats why i find the need to change. Ohoh i can feel your uneasiness, you took my advice as a nerf din you? You shouldnt bro, Geared(including my) dc and with ample skills wouldnt feel that Lol!

Dev, hope you consider my suggestion in the first post. It gonna benefit the whole community to play closely in teams and relying on team mates. For sure minors w/o knowledge and team play of mmo will cry and whine. Unavoidable, but its a gd step to march on :)
  • Options
    irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You will have to prove your point with a video. No other way will get these people to see your point.
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Pve or Pvp all pls knelt and hands down to dc. Usually DC Heal others so much faster than a TR can out dps and i can understand and alright with it, however DC itself needs at least 3 person with decent gear or 2-3 with high gear to take down how absurd is that. None need to protect them in all case and they just need to move around, where's the team synergy?

In summary, DC is "unkillable" for now. Agree or disagree pls try to fight a DECENT geared dc and you will know why.

Dev, i would suggest implementing or add on a short countdown delay timer for DC self healing and not instant heal.

Its not the Class specifically. So please stop with these silly threads, theres too many already.

The person you are speaking of has a great build, and more then likely is stacking defense and deflect, with great gear and enchants. With a lot of skill, DC's like these are near impossible to kill 1 vs 1.

Most DC's in my guild are well over 12k gs, and the real good ones I don't even bother fighting 1 vs 1, unless I have a daily.

Myath, Reverand, Alpha..GL killing them 1 vs 1
  • Options
    lantiss1lantiss1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    Its not the Class specifically. So please stop with these silly threads, theres too many already.

The person you are speaking of has a great build, and more then likely is stacking defense and deflect, with great gear and enchants. With a lot of skill, DC's like these are near impossible to kill 1 vs 1.

Most DC's in my guild are well over 12k gs, and the real good ones I don't even bother fighting 1 vs 1, unless I have a daily.

oh **** 12k gs, everyone run!
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    lantiss1 wrote: »
    oh **** 12k gs, everyone run!

The point, which obviously you missed in your troll covered brain and logic, is that DC's with 12k+ have very good gear, notice the(+). The op is complaining about gear/player/build, not the DC itself.

Why are you even posting anyway, I thought all you dweebs and your "oh so awesome pvp l33t skillz" got banned for exploiting.

Move along fancy pants, nothing for you here =P
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »

I know what Alysin is saying. We have some really, really good DCs in our guild (all of those he mentioned are in Essence of Aggression). It's not uncommon for them to tank-kite three people for a long, long time. I can see a TR having problems because TRs have no way of knocking or pushing.

These clerics tend not to be an issue of me as a CW. Repel -> Icy Rays -> EForce -> Whatever and they're out of their AS long enough to get them dead or close to it.

On a lighter note... a TR complaining about a DC being OP! Ha!
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    seraphidseraphid Member Posts: 158 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    So the OP "wh0" is crying to nerf DC because hes unkillable and he pretend hes one of "this kind of DC", so lowbie fail attempt to troll.
    If u cannot kill DC i suggest u should switch ur green gear to something better, we have dungeons in this game divided by tiers. Seems u didnt know it. Let us know if it will get any better if u get at least 1 purple item (goal is to get full set)

EDIT: yes i know whats the problem: you are the cleric and u tried to kill enemy team cleric. thats explain everything.
  • Options
    trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited September 2013
    bull rush DC away from blue circle = paper DC
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    looks like at least one person followed my Survivable PvP Cleric guide in the temple =P
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    ulukayxulukayx Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Seriously... stack defence and deflect, get some powerful gear and every class grows extremely tanky. it's just most potent on a DC since they can't hope to DPS anything down anyway without neglecting their role as healers or being extremely fragile and enhance their Tankyness with healing.
    -
    Join Starfleet,
    Boldly go where no man has gone before,
    Meet interesting new species, and Kill them!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    seraphid wrote: »
    So the OP "wh0" is crying to nerf DC because hes unkillable and he pretend hes one of "this kind of DC", so lowbie fail attempt to troll.
    If u cannot kill DC i suggest u should switch ur green gear to something better, we have dungeons in this game divided by tiers. Seems u didnt know it. Let us know if it will get any better if u get at least 1 purple item (goal is to get full set)

EDIT: yes i know whats the problem: you are the cleric and u tried to kill enemy team cleric. thats explain everything.

Another kiddish silly bot who don bother to read the thread properly and comment. OP? Nerf? Pretend? Nah.. thats for you bots LOL! Try harder bro.. & just to highlight u rattle pretty well in your imagination (mades me chuckle immediately) LOL! once again XD
  • Options
    akomplishedakomplished Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    bull rush DC away from blue circle = paper DC

Uh oh I hit shift and immuned your bulls...please try again.

A decently geared DC who knows how to move can out last any class. Any DC who wants to learn how to move should challenge themselves to kite Frozen Heart boss fight while healing the party and killing their own archers in their path. Granted I am 13.6k (not by stacking hp) I was making TR/CW/GF/GWF look silly in PVP since 11k.

We may not kill you while we kite you like trash mobs but our buddies who are on their way certainly will.

Dorffie
    Beholder - Starks of Winterfell
  • Options
    xmachinaxmachina Member Posts: 54
    edited September 2013
    You guys want try my DC? I can be alone and i am sure 2 of you take ages to burst me down unless you get one more player, else i should say likely couple of hours? when my hands are tired.

I can video 2 of you chasing me around like kids playing catching too?

See me on the preview shard get enough ppl to PVP and i will take you down solo.

A decently geared DC who knows how to move can out last any class. Any DC who wants to learn how to move should challenge themselves to kite Frozen Heart boss fight while healing the party and killing their own archers in their path. Granted I am 13.6k (not by stacking hp) I was making TR/CW/GF/GWF look silly in PVP since 11k.

We may not kill you while we kite you like trash mobs but our buddies who are on their way certainly will.

Dorffie

I actually played with you FH, when you asked to pass lead and kicked the GF before we queued for FH. However, I also took you down in PVP. There are only two char's on this account...none are 60. If I see you in PVP again I will remind you after I take you down.
  • Options
    trollgretrollgre Member Posts: 297
    edited September 2013

Dorffie

uh oh all your skills are cooling down
    and you dont have stamina to dodge

DC without blue circle is paper
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    xmachina wrote: »
    See me on the preview shard get enough ppl to PVP and i will take you down solo.

Wow so confident. Oh anytime, whats your in game nick? I will get ready the recording, let the ppl here enjoy seeing you "take" down my r10/perf DC.

And you better get your best gear and prove me wrong, else my hands will ache. This thread endsss once you ALONE take me down. Yup reply here when you are ready, my 4 frens are with me here already.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I actually played with you FH, when you asked to pass lead and kicked the GF before we queued for FH. However, I also took you down in PVP. There are only two char's on this account...none are 60. If I see you in PVP again I will remind you after I take you down.

I haven't done a pug group to FH since maybe July so not sure who you ran with. I suppose you won't remind me when you can't take me down...fair enough.
  • Options
    xmachinaxmachina Member Posts: 54
    edited September 2013
    I haven't done a pug group to FH since maybe July so not sure who you ran with. I suppose you won't remind me when you can't take me down...fair enough.

I've been here since then, just go PVP after patch.

Edit: Dorffie: blonde hair Dwarf DC.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    trollgre wrote: »
    uh oh all your skills are cooling down
    and you dont have stamina to dodge

DC without blue circle is paper

I don't think you have fought many DC in PVP...unlike bulls spamming we don't rely on cooldowns and I have plenty more stamina left for ya <3
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I've been here since then, just go PVP after patch.

Edit: Dorffie: blonde hair Dwarf DC.

Yeah def wasn't me then. I run dungeons and PVP naked with a pink star mask and my hair is white.