test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogues ? must be nerfed

13»

Comments

• rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    herk412 wrote: »
    After tracking what server you was on and finding your character information.

The problem is not Rogues...

The problem is you...

Your gear is not good, low grade, your character is not well built... and obviously it is a learn to play issue, I am sorry to inform..

The rings you are wearing are level 32 recommended and you are 60.

image.jpg

Bhahahahahaha

Now this is the problem with the game.

Clueless players asking for nerfs and cryptic listening to them.

These people in gear like that shouldn't be in pvp, level 32 rings on a 60 and they asking for nerfs.

Seriously cryptic, hold your head down in shame, because this is living proof, when you listen to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like this, then you actually ruin the game for the majority by listening to the minority.

Thank you Herk. You have just managed to do what plenty have tried for a long time, and show these QQ threads are a joke and should be locked as soon as they made!
  • alphaomegagodalphaomegagod Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    slezki wrote: »
    Imoh the nerf on rogues is needed, but on COS???? honestly.

What people complain about is getting one shot, now nerf my lashing blade, and buff cos/impact shot, so we will be more usefull in lategame gvg and balance it overall.

The large number of 1 hit kills is against undergeared players and it is not limited to TRs doing it. Do some research and you will find that there are threads for about every class except for DCs that call for nerfs. A saying I have seen repeatedly that is true: Any class can be OP if it is geared/specced a certain way and played by an experienced player.
  • alphaomegagodalphaomegagod Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    rragle wrote: »
    Bhahahahahaha

Now this is the problem with the game.

Clueless players asking for nerfs and cryptic listening to them.

These people in gear like that shouldn't be in pvp, level 32 rings on a 60 and they asking for nerfs.

Seriously cryptic, hold your head down in shame, because this is living proof, when you listen to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like this, then you actually ruin the game for the majority by listening to the minority.

Thank you Herk. You have just managed to do what plenty have tried for a long time, and show these QQ threads are a joke and should be locked as soon as they made!

Locked and deleted as soon as they are made because they attract hatred and are made by haters. The majority of the time no good comes out of them.
  • garsenspaniusgarsenspanius Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ^More lies, honestly when will people stop lying to push their own goals. The player base is not 90% Rogues and never has been. You clearly do not know this game if you are making this claim because even none rogues have responded to this thread. uselesstext...

^Actually lets be honest for once. You created this thread out of hatred because you were killed in PVP repeatedly. I am shocked you did not expect to get hatred back. You should have expected it since you were spreading it with the creation of this thread.

tl;dr

Can we talk now about the Rogues ?

There is 6 pages that people are imagining that I'm newbie and crying all days long

But the facts are described in the first post

The best example to show of ... an Troll, that even doesn't read the thread before post.
    show these QQ threads

Yes there are more threads that are discussing this class balance issue.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2013
    I do think it is best we close this now. Indeed.

**the mage calmly seals these scrolls and then carries on wandering the halls while flipping through a floating grimoire**
This discussion has been closed.