Install Arc
Options

What is the GOAL of this game

2»

Comments

• Options
    mytgroomytgroo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    I think the first goal is to build up the character to level 60, then finish epic quests, get epic items. Finally, the objective is to find out how to look as ridiculous as possible with costume sets as they come out, then join a guild and do guild quests as a group in PVP so that your characters are unstoppable, and finally to be recognized in the various events like the Summer fest for acting silly.

There are of course other goals which may not be character based like building a storyline in the Foundry which may include your character. Building a guild house in the Foundry which may have your character in it. This happens I am assuming at fairly high level. This will happen eventually.
  • Options
    banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    LUKE!! I am your faather... you must buy ZEN luke, ZEN,ZEN and more ZEN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!
  • Options
    trippysmurf1trippysmurf1 Member Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    Yep, getting you to spend money is the point of this game. Sad too that it had so much potential.
  • Options
    alderonthedracoalderonthedraco Member Posts: 82
    edited September 2013
    I thought D & D movies were the worst products of the franchise ... I was wrong. The only good thing I saw in this game was the quests made by players because PvE and PvP content created by devs is linear and too repetitive.
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I thought D & D movies were the worst products of the franchise ... I was wrong. The only good thing I saw in this game was the quests made by players because PvE and PvP content created by devs is linear and too repetitive.
    Oh please...don't be stupid. You know **** well the movies are the worst thing about the franchise.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    kanenan wrote: »
    Collect Mounts. New mounts every week while major issues go unanswered! You will forget about all of them while riding your overpriced Flayed Rainbow ManBearPig.

ROFL, I so want that mount!! :D
    Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein