test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bis Armor and Lashing Strike just hit me for 29k????

12346»

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You two guy are absolute S...d ,you agan speak agans your self no brain totally.
    1. IF you srybe somthing to another person pls befor q reply reaaaaad posts
    and you will see on what server the user is ( obvious you want ony trolling)
    2. obvious still s..ip
    chek forum name + mybe shame as handle
    i think both of you age under 10
    or drunk or f... junke or just s..p

Id think twice about insulting anyone`s intelligence. Your own posts are the textual equal to writing in crayon, and are just marginally readable. There is enough ironic comedy in this one post alone to ensure funny signature lines for weeks.
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    You two guy are absolute S...d ,you agan speak agans your self no brain totally.
    1. IF you srybe somthing to another person pls befor q reply reaaaaad posts
    and you will see on what server the user is ( obvious you want ony trolling)
    2. obvious still s..ip
    chek forum name + mybe shame as handle
    i think both of you age under 10
    or drunk or f... junke or just s..p

Ok I'm sorry but I can't understand you. I checked all your recent posts and see nothing about your server. Personal attacks aside, your argument is that fighters need increased HP, but they can already achieve huge HP/defense/regen and tank 3-4 players so that's a bad idea plain and simple.

TR's are not OP and rarely hit more than 20k LB's, especially on fighters. I will gladly show you how bad glass cannon TR is if you even actually have one, which I doubt since it seems you are just pulling numbers out of your ***.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    You are luck of experience block is not 360' only 160 ' maybe. If you figth somone have full hp mybe 50% block meter and lashed from behind hou the F??? can you block it ? whats you char name and witch server are you play i have a lvl 60 tr too i have only 2k arp and have only g vorpal but i can lash y out easly no matter hou hard you think u are .

look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6nLETM70AI
    i am on beholder mybe its server problem but i have big problem's with skilled graded tr s

look agan not only last 3 post
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    look agan not only last 3 post

I too am on beholder and welcome your 1 shot :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I apology agan for my bad eng as on my first post in this forum .
    + inteligence is not coming from wisdom ( wisdom come from learning)
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    abacuserabacuser Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    TR's are not OP...
    Yes TR is OP (yesterdays recording): http://www.twitch.tv/highpriest_tymora/b/456235205

And no, he does not have best in slot (no 7 greater teneb or rank 10 enchants). Can't check his exact gear since the servers are down.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I apology agan for my bad eng as on my first post in this forum .
    + inteligence is not coming from wisdom ( wisdom come from learning)

Btw I apologize for any personal attacks, my goal is not to bring you down. I just want people to see that it is not a certain class that is overpowered but the gear that that class is wearing, I'm just tired of constant nerfs on things that I believe are not overpowered. When you pit someone with amazing gear and PvP specced vs. someone with good gear but not alot of PvP experience it's obvious who will win no matter what class they're playing.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    As i say in many post i don't want TR nerf too i want hp balace.
    GF gwf need more hp dc tr need more hp (near to d&d core rules) and cw less HP
    So you say" if gwf have more hp you will laught" - i say if gwf have more hp they unslot some defensive radiant mybe change gear and the have more dmg ang wellcomed agan to insta's not only pvp. Dominaton pvp is only option with no reward .The main goal in this game is instance's. But if you are not welcomed in instance's you are frustrated and go to pvp with 2 maps :)(GWF role in game)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    abacuser wrote: »
    Yes TR is OP (yesterdays recording): http://www.twitch.tv/highpriest_tymora/b/456235205

And no, he does not have best in slot (no 7 greater teneb or rank 10 enchants). Can't check his exact gear since the servers are down.

You realize that this TR has a Perfect terror (you can tell just by the glow of his weapon. I paused when he had his character screen up to see all of his gear. Skulkers is BiS for PvP, regen gear is currently amazing on TR's and he has dual seal of the executioners which have been removed from game and are now 500k+ for the ones that remain. Judging by his P. terror and full transmuted gear (even belt lol) I would assume that he has at least R8+ enchants. I have the exact same armor/weapons and almost the same jewelry as he does so I can infer quite a bit about his enchants based on his stats.

First of all, he's lemonade stand, arguably the best PvP guild in this game on any server. He has 30k HP and only 2-3 defense slots (not sure about the belt) so he absolutely must have R9-10 radiants and the boon for HP (I have 28k with more defense slots and R7 Radiants) Based on the fact that his offensive stats are far lower than mine I'd say he has 6 Gtene's. He definitely has no power or ArP enchants, so if anything he may have 1 azure and 5 Gtene, but my guess is 6 Gtene. I am at work and the video is laggy so I didn't get to see his armor enchant, but judging on his other gear I would say greater/perfect soulforged or barkshield.

This guy has put >30mil AD into this character, maybe more depending on what he paid for Gtene's and whether he got terror when it was brand new or waited a bit.

How many average TR players would you say have 30 mil to drop on a character? How much more will it cost for Tene's now that lockboxes are gone, that price tag could be 60 mil in a couple weeks.

Point is you're giving one of the best TR's in the entire game as your example of why TR's are overpowered, and that's just stupid. I could post a video of every other class doing amazingly well in PvP b/c they are top geared/skilled of their class.

Edit: forgot to even add the P. soulforged, that brings it to >40mil depending on Gtene going rate
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I am at work too:)
    Terror have black look.
    (looks like tar)
    Seal of executioner not removed from game you can buy it from vendor for 44k ad.(in beholder)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Terror have black look.
    (looks like tar)
    Seal of executioner not removed from game you can buy it from vendor for 44k ad.(in beholder)

Terror glows just like that I'm pretty sure, otherwise its P. vorpal (which doesn't make sense with his build). The ring you can buy is now +400 some crit, they removed the 488 regen seal of the executioner.

Also I'm very happy to see that lemonade stand guys use almost exact same build I do lol, I just don't have tene's so I use BaS over ItC for longer stealth as it takes me longer to kill them.

@ lemonade stand: You guys should try perfect lightning, my greater lightning hits for 160 with 2 possible chains, P. would hit for ~185 with 3 possible at max of 555 per swing and the chains hit TR's in stealth, break GF's guard, and make it possible to dismount 3 players by only attacking one, it's quite awesome =)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    NOP 386 regen stat is now- not 478 as was before just buyed 2 yesterday for my i.s.m for 88k ad .
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    And its risky to buy somthing today mybe next time they change it and it looks like Stalwart.:)
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had regular t2 pvp gear and rank 5 enchants no tene or vorp and I was 1/2 shotting(cw's, dc's) in 60's pvp. 10 - 15k damage in 1 hit so I have no idea how that's NOT op. The only time I died was when I was caught by a cw(entangle) or got hit by that range takedown bug. I look around forum and see the only people claiming rogues aren't op are the people that want this easy mode class to STAY op. Anybody that can't faceroll EVERY other class using a rogue is doing something wrong. If the other person can defend, run or at least SEE you coming you failed and should reroll a gwf or something.;)

I tried to watch them videos abacus posted but twitch wanna troll me and cut off but from what I could see, he rarely ever used stuns(daze/smoke bomb) just pure dps and stealth. No other game (that I've played) made one class almost god-like.

Other games with rogues/assassins had it so when they used stealth/cloak, their movement speed was reduced so other people at least had a chance. There is no reason why they shouldn't have reduced speed.

Btw, saying a person is an amazing rogue is the same as congratulating someone that's good in the special Olympics. Think I said it wrong but you know what I mean.:)
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Terror glows just like that I'm pretty sure, otherwise its P. vorpal (which doesn't make sense with his build). The ring you can buy is now +400 some crit, they removed the 488 regen seal of the executioner.

Also I'm very happy to see that lemonade stand guys use almost exact same build I do lol, I just don't have tene's so I use BaS over ItC for longer stealth as it takes me longer to kill them.

@ lemonade stand: You guys should try perfect lightning, my greater lightning hits for 160 with 2 possible chains, P. would hit for ~185 with 3 possible at max of 555 per swing and the chains hit TR's in stealth, break GF's guard, and make it possible to dismount 3 players by only attacking one, it's quite awesome =)

But if you not find it i can sell you 1 for soft prize 70k ad. :) you know my name we are on shame server mail me if you don't find.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I had regular t2 pvp gear and rank 5 enchants no tene or vorp and I was 1/2 shotting(cw's, dc's) in 60's pvp. 10 - 15k damage in 1 hit so I have no idea how that's NOT op. The only time I died was when I was caught by a cw(entangle) or got hit by that range takedown bug. I look around forum and see the only people claiming rogues aren't op are the people that want this easy mode class to STAY op. Anybody that can't faceroll EVERY other class using a rogue is doing something wrong. If the other person can defend, run or at least SEE you coming you failed and should reroll a gwf or something.;)

I tried to watch them videos abacus posted but twitch wanna troll me and cut off but from what I could see, he rarely ever used stuns(daze/smoke bomb) just pure dps and stealth. No other game (that I've played) made one class almost god-like.

Other games with rogues/assassins had it so when they used stealth/cloak, their movement speed was reduced so other people at least had a chance. There is no reason why they shouldn't have reduced speed.

Btw, saying a person is an amazing rogue is the same as congratulating someone that's good in the special Olympics. Think I said it wrong but you know what I mean.:)

Paralympic :)
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Exactly, after you LB, which is so easily dodged btw, a good CW will lock you down (or wait until ItC is gone and then lock you down) until death. Obviously against average pugs they are not going to wait for ItC or use their spells correctly, or even have a PvP build so it's not that hard to kill them. My CW has 27k HP and can easily kill most TR's in 1 rotation.

The video abacus posted shows one of the best TR's in game, I can post a video of any class at their absolute max gear slaughtering pugs left and right, it means nothing when you pit BiS everything vs. randoms. The video he had only only 1 stealth refilling ability (so not perma) and no Lashing Blade or burst damage of any kind, he was using path of the blade to proc his tene's. That video simply proves that Tene's are strong, which everyone knows...

Also T2 PvP is BiS and the difference between R5's and 7's (what I use) is like 60 stat points.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    But if you not find it i can sell you 1 for soft prize 70k ad. :) you know my name we are on shame server mail me if you don't find.

That's a difference of 100 regen, that's pretty big =P Also does that ring even have a slot? I know one of the other regen rings doesn't, and seal of ex did.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    That's a difference of 100 regen, that's pretty big =P Also does that ring even have a slot? I know one of the other regen rings doesn't, and seal of ex did.
    Ring have offensive slott but i am not sure about the lvl 55. The two ring's still give me for my gf + with i.s.m 736 (+110 belt)bonus regen to my existing 1256. AMAZING 2k on half healt bar.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ring have offensive slott but i am not sure about the lvl 55. The two ring's still give me for my gf + with i.s.m 736 (+110 belt)bonus regen to my existing 1256. AMAZING 2k on half healt bar.

Oh so this ring isn't class specific, very interesting. I know the seal was TR only.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    No its class specific (for tr but you can use it on aug pet's)i use it on my BLUE (upgraded) Ioul Stone of Migth know as I.S:M.

Go to accesory vendor(for AD) change wiev all gear there you will find it.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    No its class specific (for tr but you can use it on aug pet's)i use it on my BLUE (upgraded) Ioul Stone of Migth know as I.S:M.

Go to accesory vendor(for AD) change wiev all gear there you will find it.

Ah that's a great idea for PvE, especially if you already meet soft caps without other rings. Sadly only my CW has a stone and it has lots of lifesteal which is better than regen for CW at least in PvE. Now if only we could bring stone into PvP, my GWF could have like 3k regen ticks haha
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Perfect lifedrinker alternativ option mybe ( i use it too).

To regain hp in combat (regen beat all) but multiple heals look like you have 100k hp and i have only 29k. In pve i think its better to have 2k regen then 2 k life steal many times you are dazed knocked and, it heal's even if you are controlled by something.
  • Options
    goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Exactly, after you LB, which is so easily dodged btw, a good CW will lock you down (or wait until ItC is gone and then lock you down) until death. Obviously against average pugs they are not going to wait for ItC or use their spells correctly, or even have a PvP build so it's not that hard to kill them. My CW has 27k HP and can easily kill most TR's in 1 rotation.

The video abacus posted shows one of the best TR's in game, I can post a video of any class at their absolute max gear slaughtering pugs left and right, it means nothing when you pit BiS everything vs. randoms. The video he had only only 1 stealth refilling ability (so not perma) and no Lashing Blade or burst damage of any kind, he was using path of the blade to proc his tene's. That video simply proves that Tene's are strong, which everyone knows...

Also T2 PvP is BiS and the difference between R5's and 7's (what I use) is like 60 stat points.

You on dragon server? You should see how we do in gg when we at our best. Just the other day I got like 27 kills and only 1 death because somebody opened up the drawbridge on me. I'm what you call a glass cannon renegade cw only wearing t2 pvp gear just think If I put on my good gear and bis enchants I would be a monster.:o
    So pvp t2 gear is better then weaver or vizor? Or you mean just rogue bis?
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Terror have black look.
    (looks like tar)
    NOP 386 regen stat is now- not 478 as was before just buyed 2 yesterday for my i.s.m for 88k ad .
    And its risky to buy somthing today mybe next time they change it and it looks like Stalwart.:)

There are currently four versions of the Seal of Executioner on the Dragon Shard. (Maybe more than four versions.) One does +384 Regen, one does +478 Regen, one does +478 Critical Strike, and the last one does +238 Critical Strike with +72 Recovery.

The +384 Regen version for level 47 cam be bought from the Jewelry trader.

The +478 Regen version for level 55 was originally purchasable from the Pegasus Seal Trader. (Can still be found in the AH for 1M AD to 7M AD. )

The +478 Critical Strike version for level 55 replaced the +478 Regen one in the Pegasus Seal Trader. (Basically nerfed it like Stalwart.)

The +238 Critical Strike with +72 Recovery version for level 58 can be located in the AH. (Probably a drop.)

NOTE: The Ring of Preservation purchasable for 7 Pegasus Seals from the Pegasus Seal Trader does +407 Regen and it is for level 49+. On closer inspection it is TR only and bound on pickup. <-Found this out when looking into the changes mentioned here. The original seal of the executioner was removed from the seal trader only and was replaced with the new one. I use two of the old ones on a stone of might upgraded to level 25 to give my TR extra regen in PVE. Thanks for mentioning the changes and hopefully this helps.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    kingculex wrote: »
    There are currently four versions of the Seal of Executioner on the Dragon Shard. (Maybe more than four versions.) One does +384 Regen, one does +478 Regen, one does +478 Critical Strike, and the last one does +238 Critical Strike with +72 Recovery.

The +384 Regen version for level 47 cam be bought from the Jewelry trader.

The +478 Regen version for level 55 was originally purchasable from the Pegasus Seal Trader. (Can still be found in the AH for 1M AD to 7M AD. )

The +478 Critical Strike version for level 55 replaced the +478 Regen one in the Pegasus Seal Trader. (Basically nerfed it like Stalwart.)

The +238 Critical Strike with +72 Recovery version for level 58 can be located in the AH. (Probably a drop.)

NOTE: The Ring of Preservation purchasable for 7 Pegasus Seals from the Pegasus Seal Trader does +407 Regen and it is for level 49+. <-Found this out when looking into the changes mentioned here. The original seal of the executioner was removed from the seal trader only and was replaced with the new one. I use two of the old ones on a stone of might upgraded to level 25 to give my TR extra regen in PVE. Thanks for mentioning the changes and hopefully this helps.

The Ring of Preservation purchasable for 7 Pegasus Seals only for TR ? Tradeable?
  • Options
    dwaindiibleydwaindiibley Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    joncans wrote: »
    Watching my combat log, this TR was tearing up a match today, 26-0 at the end. I wear full Timeless as a GF, and yes his Lashing Strike hit for 29k. What is the point of armor anymore, seriously? That is a stupidly powerful attack. To boot, he was stealth, popped out immune and then hit me. This game sometimes......

And its people like you who F-up the game so much! Whine whine Im getting owned in pvp... please nerf this class ability or that.

A) stop playing pvp or
    B) Lobby to have pvp separated from pve so there are two skill sets/skill effects depending on which mode you are in. Then it will be much easier to balance the game
  • Options
    llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    abacuser wrote: »

he has 7 tenes
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    llantiss wrote: »
    he has 7 tenes

He is Tymora@inspire1111.

Three of them are Greater Tenes. Defensive are rank 7s. He does indeed have a Perfect Terror weapon enhancement plus a Greater Soulforged armor enhancement.
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    The Ring of Preservation purchasable for 7 Pegasus Seals only for TR ? Tradeable?

I apologize for not inspecting that ring closer. It is bind on pickup and TR class only. The stupid devs made all gear from the seal traders bind on purchase it seems and not just the epic seal gear.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)