test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Order of the Raven | Casual Guild | Awesome Community!

Comments

• scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    May i ask a few questions to the leader of the guild please and thank you

You sure may. Feel free to PM me :)
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • hellambionhellambion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Howdy newcommers!
  • ttnugettnuge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How often do you have a group of 5 doing some PvP? And are you guys willing to take a CW in his mid 40s who has spent the last 25+ levels only doing PvP and turn him into a useful part of a PvE raiding party? All the while being gentle and not making fun of his noobness...
  • meangean88meangean88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ttnuge wrote: »
    How often do you have a group of 5 doing some PvP? And are you guys willing to take a CW in his mid 40s who has spent the last 25+ levels only doing PvP and turn him into a useful part of a PvE raiding party? All the while being gentle and not making fun of his noobness...

We would love to have you in the guild. We would be glad to help a fellow Neverwinter gamer out with some tips and bring you along into dungeons and pvp groups. We currently have 421 members in the guild and a lot of 60s that do pvp/pve. By using teamspeak, I would say it is easier to get groups for PVP/PVE even though guild chat is always an option.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Looking for suggestions on which faction to go with for Gauntlgrym. Please prepare some ideas for discussion!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • deregissderegiss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looking for suggestions on which faction to go with for Gauntlgrym. Please prepare some ideas for discussion!
    Hi! Short version. If you want to obtain some flames, gather your councilors and decide (temporarily or finally), post your decision here and/or guild site forum, TS3 a.s.o. Or option no.2, put the question up for voting. My bet, we will be Luskan Corsairs - after counting the votes and based on the guild profile and roster, even though I'll go with Delzoun Explorers. That's my opinion, but hey, I'm a dwarf !! Best of wishes and a keg of beer.
  • aalricaalric Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Quick question - I live in EU - do you have many members who are on at GMT friendly times? If so, I'd be interested in giving your guild a bash (that is, in the English colloquial form of "trying it out", not in the more literal form of dropping a brick on anyone's head, ;) )
    edited June 2013
    @deregiss That's exactly what I intend to do, but I don't even know the difference in between the factions at this point, haha. Could you send me a link so that I could read it over myself and share it with the other officers?

@aalric We definitely have a good amount of activity in the GMTs. You can jump into Teamspeak to give our guild a bash :)

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • deregissderegiss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @ scrolltro0l

That's all I could find - not looking deeper though -

Delzoun Explorers - A society dedicated to restoring the city of Gauntlgrym to its ancient glory, the Delzoun Explorers were founded by a scion of the Delzoun bloodline and a high-minded sage with a map. Declaring their intentions to occupy, excavate, and repopulate the lost city, they quickly developed bulging coffers and popular support.

Their rivals, the Luskan Corsairs, accuse the Delzoun Explorers of rigid bureaucracy. Admittedly, the leaders of the Explorers have imposed many rules and protocols for how Gauntlgrym is to be cataloged, but they claim their rules are in the best interest of historical accuracy.

Luskan Corsairs - The Luskan Corsairs describe themselves as enterprising individuals dedicated to the advancement of personal wealth. Hailing from (and not planning to return to) the fallen city of Luskan, the Corsairs know the way to lost Gauntlgrym, and intend to squeeze every last ancient coin out of the ruin.

Their rivals, the Delzoun Explorers, claim a right to return the city to its former glory, but the Corsairs point to their own heritage - that of the ancient human heritage Illusk, which helped to build Gauntlgrym - as rights enough to salvage and plunder.
    edited June 2013
    @deregiss After reading that this point I'm still quite split between the two. Please note, that what I'm about to say are my thoughts and opinions:

Delzoun Explorers:
    I like how this faction is very organized; having in-place a system of cataloging and a well-planned and funded expedition. I very much believe in having strict rules on individuals, for the benefit of the group.

What I dislike about this faction is their association with mages (sorry CWs). I've never been a huge fan of (non-player) mages since they tend to be very arrogant.

Luskan Corsairs:
    My number 1 reason for loving this faction is their human heritage (that's right suckas, humans ftw!). Also, they've clearly stated a very simple goal, wealth, and I like groups who have clear goals.

Aside from that, I don't find anything else attractive about this faction, to be honest. I have a degree, be it very small, of appreciation for historical artifacts, and I don't like how this faction seeks to liquidate all of it. Also, the members of this faction are more interested in personal gain, that than of the larger group. This goes against my philosophy.

What are everyone else's thoughts?

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited June 2013
    Can't wait for Delzoun Explorers :)
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited June 2013
    meangean88 wrote: »
    Can't wait for Delzoun Explorers :)

Yea, we're definitely going Delzoun (per discussion on TS).

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • yoshiesyoshies Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gauntlgrym Faction picked- Delzoun!

Join us!
  • hellambionhellambion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Delzoun here I come! ;D
  • fourmmasterfourmmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Bump, looking for more 60s to join us for PVP, Gauntlgrym, and PVE

Mod Notice: Bumping is not allowed, please see the Sticky in this forum for what is acceptable and what is not. Thank you kindly!
    ~Zeb
    edited July 2013
    We're still looking for active members, particularly DCs!

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • yoshiesyoshies Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Currently recruiting! Get in on the action!
    edited July 2013
    Currently transferring to our new server, Teamspeak will be down for a bit. Apologies.

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited July 2013
    Hey Never!

We appreciate your offer. However, Order of the Raven is already part of a larger multi-gaming community which provides our users with all of these facets. I'll definitely consider dropping by to say hi though :)

Scrolls

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Is this guild still recruiting?
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
    edited August 2013
    Yes we are Fakatik

Message myself or an officer or higher rank in game. I will try and find you on and invite you.
    GM of Order of the Raven
    edited August 2013
    Looking for suggestions for the new LaggyGamerz website, be sure to drop your input here: http://laggygamerz.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=226

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
    edited September 2013
    Welcome all new members!
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • boxownageboxownage Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If you're still recruiting let me know!
    edited September 2013
    We are still recruiting boxownage
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • boxownageboxownage Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    pm me ingame, boxowned
  • willofthesouthwillofthesouth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i would like to join
    edited September 2013
    i would like to join

Press o and go to find guild then type in Order of the Raven and message an officer or higher rank for an invite. We also have a teamspeak that members are on if you would like to pm me for the information.
    GM of Order of the Raven
  • malevoljakmalevoljak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi, I just started a couple of days ago and I'm only currently at level 17 (TR). I am fairly active and plan to participate mostly in PvE content. I can speak fluent english and I'm willing to use the in-game voice chat when necessary. Can I join? Do you guys have requirements for recruiting new members?
    edited September 2013
    @malevoljak

Everything you need to know to join the guild can be found here: http://laggygamerz.com/raven/join/

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png