What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR Feywild Armor set/Weapon

2»

Comments

• zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Just found the gloves in some chest :D

edit: the chest was from the campaign, where you kill all those witches or w/e
    gloves_zps20851e3e.png
  • zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    They just took a giant dump on Stalwarts. I wouldnt be surprised if Swash has a bat coming to it in the near future....

Stalwarts was a tier one set for god sake... I do sympathize with GF's who had r7+ enchants on it though. Shouldn't cost up to 250-300k to remove one enchantment tbh.
  • borgued3borgued3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 150 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    zalcs wrote: »
    Stalwarts was a tier one set for god sake... I do sympathize with GF's who had r7+ enchants on it though. Shouldn't cost up to 250-300k to remove one enchantment tbh.

well, immagine my surprise when i had to pay 50k+ AD just to change my dagger's skin to short sword of the assassin. My GS jumped from 10.7 to 11k just from that little change but even so to charge so much for a cosmetic change is a big blow to the wallet....cryptic could take is easier on some prices.

Concerning the new set i am looking foward to complete it. For pvp and boss fights it seems the way to go with the 5k extra dmg. Not arguing it aganist the other sets, but i would like to give it a shot.
  • thesakarithesakari Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    borgued3 wrote: »
    well, immagine my surprise when i had to pay 50k+ AD just to change my dagger's skin to short sword of the assassin. My GS jumped from 10.7 to 11k just from that little change but even so to charge so much for a cosmetic change is a big blow to the wallet....cryptic could take is easier on some prices.

Concerning the new set i am looking foward to complete it. For pvp and boss fights it seems the way to go with the 5k extra dmg. Not arguing it aganist the other sets, but i would like to give it a shot.

Transmuting a weapon will not change your gearscore.
  • borgued3borgued3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 150 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    thesakari wrote: »
    Transmuting a weapon will not change your gearscore.

weird....so i have no idea of whatever pumped my GS in 300 =S, the only different thing i did was to transmute wep.
  • centur1ancentur1an Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi guys

* only have 2 parts so far

Anyone got 4 pieces yet to confirm if the poison is:

1: Only one target per 30 seconds

2: Or per target over 30 seconds i.e if I use whirlwind it will poison 3/5/7/9 etc targets
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If it's the latter (which is hopefully the case), I believe it's time for Scoundrels to shine a bit more. Whirlwind + Poison DoT + Brutal Wound, and maybe some Tenebrous if people have the resources for it; we could net ourselves a decent DoT-based Scoundrel-based AoE TR build. :) I'm hoping for the best.
  • loodkoshibaloodkoshiba Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Poison is working on one target only.
    edited August 2013
    I don't think so. I apologize if I posted it in a way that made it seem like it's been finalized. It may still be open to changes, but from the new paths that were momentarily available to be seen in the new preview shard, it seems to suggest that the new paragon path concentrates on ranged skills. Check this out for more info.

wGRVXYC.png

cant help but think that the new path is focused for perma stealth build. It makes the rogue lose too much for little gain UNLESS he is permastealth relying on ranged at wills for damage and invisibility for survival.

With that new path he loses ItC, and some pretty nice passives in exchange for a ranged at will that doesnt have charges (like and unlimitted CoS unless they fix it latter on) and buff to ranged damage, and im yet to see how the new daily will do compared to SE (at least SE is a nice finisher), so survivability will be restricted to stealth and builds around it rather than ItC for panic button.

but its still too soon to tell
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah we can't really say for sure right now. For one, I'm thinking Disheartening Strike is probably not as spammable as Cloud of Steel. For something that hits so hard it most probably has a slow animation string. And I personally like the new daily. I think it would probably work best in PVP since the entire party can benefit from it, but PVE, not so sure. You can prone a big mob and give CA to your allies I guess, but GF's can do that with relatively more ease.

What I'm interested in however is Vengeance's Pursuit and its synergistic effects with Renegade Wizards that spec for Combat Advantage + Crit benefits. Would be fun to see a more supportive version of the TR.

But nonetheless, Whirlwind of Blades + Razor Action + Dagger Threat (if it works with Razor Action and WoB since both technically fling daggers), we can effectively deal a decent amount of AoE via WoB, Path of the Blades, and Blitz. The next issue will be generating the AP for WoB. Dagger Threat may also create more OP Impact Shots in PVP.

I'm excited to be able test the new paths! The class features it provides are definitely a whole lot more useful than most of our class features. And I'm also thinking that we may be getting new Paragon Feats with the release of this new path.
  • centur1ancentur1an Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Poison is working on one target only.

really? sigh........

so basically I spent 23 hours farming for nothing :(

ill leave my TR for now then and focus on doing daily's only I think or maybe go in with my CW for some fun
    edited August 2013
    Yeah we can't really say for sure right now. For one, I'm thinking Disheartening Strike is probably not as spammable as Cloud of Steel. For something that hits so hard it most probably has a slow animation string.

very likelly it will be as slow as gleaming, or even slower maybe, but regardless if it doesnt have charges TRs will still have unlimitted ammo to nuke people from stealth wthout having the waiting period (with CoS for example a rogue would have to wait the charges pile up to do stacked dmg, individual daggers sucked, this one however is a nice 3k smacking the opponent on the head), so it becomes a matter of finding the permastealthed rogue before he nukes you enough, but even so it is counterable =P, but will create a new tear river on the forums if it is as i suspect.
  • neverwinterdevilneverwinterdevil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    so which armor set is better, the fabled one or the ancestral one ??
  • atatakai1atatakai1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    zalcs wrote: »
    Just found the gloves in some chest :D

edit: the chest was from the campaign, where you kill all those witches or w/e
    gloves_zps20851e3e.png

Hello, what's the name of this body armor? Is it an actual armor or is it just a shirt? @_@