test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR Feywild Armor set/Weapon

bladepowahbladepowah Member Posts: 45
edited October 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hi everyone,

Can anyone post or have screenshots of the new TR set in feywild armor/weapon? I be glad if someone posts, cause i'm having problems with my launcher atm, I hope some good Samaritan out there :D
Post edited by bladepowah on

Comments

• templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    YC1OSpn.jpg?1

You're Welcome.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Gear looks awesome.

So the bonus. Poison "someone" once every 30 seconds. What if you are using Blitz? Or Dazing Strike and hit more then one "someone", you guys think it will DoT everyone you hit? Considering its 1 ability, thats hitting more then one "someone" essentially at the same time?
  • incogitableincogitable Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wow that looks horrible.
  • bladepowahbladepowah Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2013
    Thank you for the response :) Set looks interesting, worth trying but at the look of it seems swash still better :( And I'm curious if those daggers have set bonus like the spymaster.
    edited August 2013
    So that's 5,684 damage in 15 seconds. Then it's approximately 378 per tick. Not that bad.
    I wonder if this effect is classified as a CC. Hmmmmm
  • usernumber999usernumber999 Member Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    how many mobs that you fight take 15 secs or more to kill?

it is inferior to swash. and the weapons do not have a set bonus like CN weapons.

In fact, all of Feywild is inferior to the existing game. It is a step sideways, and a half a step backwards.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    how many mobs that you fight take 15 secs or more to kill?

it is inferior to swash. and the weapons do not have a set bonus like CN weapons.

In fact, all of Feywild is inferior to the existing game. It is a step sideways, and a half a step backwards.

They just took a giant dump on Stalwarts. I wouldnt be surprised if Swash has a bat coming to it in the near future....
  • krozby3krozby3 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No offense. But I think the changes on Stalwart is necessary, Guardian Fighters should not be an overall like a damage dealing class in my opinion. The 1k+ bonus on power/reco benefited from swash (3 stacks maximum) is way not that of a big deal compared to stalwarts. And it's a T1 set too compared to swash which is a higher rank set.
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bladepowah wrote: »
    Thank you for the response :) Set looks interesting, worth trying but at the look of it seems swash still better :( And I'm curious if those daggers have set bonus like the spymaster.

Np, as far as I know the Weapons have no set bonus, and the Damage is the same as Ancients but I'm not going to say 100% no set bonus I haven't done the Malabog's Castle so they could be hiding some items away for us to find on our own.
  • asunazysasunazys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    2 Master assassin+2 fabled = 900 real-time power :cool: sounds interesting.. ;)
  • creolegamercreolegamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    krozby3 wrote: »
    No offense. But I think the changes on Stalwart is necessary, Guardian Fighters should not be an overall like a damage dealing class in my opinion. The 1k+ bonus on power/reco benefited from swash (3 stacks maximum) is way not that of a big deal compared to stalwarts. And it's a T1 set too compared to swash which is a higher rank set.

compared to the other TR T2 sets swash is a bit too much. It gives both the master assassin and sinister shade bonuses (give or take) and allows for 100% up-time while the other 2 sets have serious limitations on the activation of the 4pc bonus. The T2 sets should compliment different builds, being more effective in some and less in others. We have TRs running around calling swash the bis gear for TR and tbh they are right.

Would have loved the feywild gear to give deflection as a stat over life steal though....might have considered it in that condition over my sinister
  • twinkjetwinkje Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    I prefer skulker's over swash. I actually use swash only for bosses, when I have to spam wicked reminder .
    edited August 2013
    asunazys wrote: »
    2 Master assassin+2 fabled = 900 real-time power :cool: sounds interesting.. ;)

Know that 1k Power only gives +40 damage? Power doesn't even have a soft cap, but the bonus it gives is not that worth stacking.
    edited August 2013
    compared to the other TR T2 sets swash is a bit too much. It gives both the master assassin and sinister shade bonuses (give or take) and allows for 100% up-time while the other 2 sets have serious limitations on the activation of the 4pc bonus. The T2 sets should compliment different builds, being more effective in some and less in others. We have TRs running around calling swash the bis gear for TR and tbh they are right.

Would have loved the feywild gear to give deflection as a stat over life steal though....might have considered it in that condition over my sinister

For me it's not that swash is exaggerated. I think the other T2 TR set sinister/master assassin need some rework. They can put like a bonus deflection on the set 4 bonus of sinister or a bonus on the set 4 of master assassin like putting a trigger buff that can also pop by u sing an encounter and not limited to after a daily use.
  • asunazysasunazys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well if someone already reach the crit and arm pen cap, power is the way to go... and im not gonna reach 4k crit like others do, 3.7k crit and 2.5k arm pen is enough for me then rest power, hoping to reach 6k+ if ever.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    That gear is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

390 damage per second , for 15 seconds. And that only happens every 30 secs...so it means that in one whole minute i will deal 11.3k poison damage in a ****ing MINUTE.

What the hell is wrong with these people..
  • focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    To speculate:

I am going to try the new gear IF the new Paragon path has +poison dmg feats/powers. Maybe combine it with a Bilethorn instead of Vorpal. It's just a thought but who knows...

Since I focus on bosses/high hp mobs and, well at least I cant be 100% always attacking them, the poison dmg is still affecting him. But then again....it must be a combination of feats/powers/bonusses etc... Lets wait and see before judging since on the first view the poison dmg bonus is indd not worth having compared to swash...

But then again I ask myself the +power and recovery bonus from swash, does that meet 5000~ dmg in 30 secs? Since power doesn't scale that much?

Can poison crit?

(yes Vorpal rocks..hard to beat...)
    Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    That gear is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

390 damage per second , for 15 seconds. And that only happens every 30 secs...so it means that in one whole minute i will deal 11.3k poison damage in a ****ing MINUTE.

What the hell is wrong with these people..

Perhaps it's because people can dish out more damage than 11.3k in less than a second with good gear. But I have to agree that this set can be powerful and fun to use depending on the situation, build, and most specially if you're facing up against other TR players who play based on stealth.

Bilethorn and other sources of Poison damage somehow reduce the Stealth meter of opponents much quicker than usual. So one hit of this effect against a TR in PVP and he may be effectively put out of stealth for an entire 15 seconds (or more) provided he doesn't have Shadow Strike. But this is only a theory so far. I know for one that Bilethorn's poison effects damages the Stealth Meter severely, so I'm speculating that this set works in a similar manner. Hopefully it does! Stealth is the main source of defense for us rogues. Having a gear that counters that defense would be interesting to have!

I also think that the "You may only poison someone once every 30 seconds" is confusing. Does it mean what it means directly, that we can only deal poison damage to one person every 30 seconds? Or does it mean that enemies can only be poisoned once per 30 seconds regardless of their number. We have skills that has a little AoE after all. If it's the latter then man this set can be awesome with the upcoming new Paragon Path that concentrates on ranged attacks.
  • focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If it's the latter then man this set can be awesome with the upcoming new Paragon Path that concentrates on ranged attacks.

Is it a fact the new path will be ranged?
    Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz
    edited August 2013
    focusman wrote: »
    Is it a fact the new path will be ranged?

I don't think so. I apologize if I posted it in a way that made it seem like it's been finalized. It may still be open to changes, but from the new paths that were momentarily available to be seen in the new preview shard, it seems to suggest that the new paragon path concentrates on ranged skills. Check this out for more info.

wGRVXYC.png
  • massivewallmassivewall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited August 2013
    Also I can not say this new que T2 is bad without testing,
    would be better if the poison effect was linked to power.
    DOT is interesting in the effect of potions can be stopped,
    following new updates
    MassiveDMG TR 60 Half-Orc
    Fandangos TR 60 Half-Orc
    Massivewall GF 60 Human
    Massive GWF 60 Human

Server: Dragon
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Lol this set + razor action passive + whirlwind of blades =P 2 sets of blades into all surrounding enemies + poisoning all of them... sounds interesting in pvp.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
    edited August 2013
    ^ Precisely what I was thinking when I saw the set. 3 sources of damage in one fell swoop, but only if the Fabled Iliyanbruen set actually poisons enemies once every 30 seconds and not 1 person every 30 seconds. Hopefully we get good results once we test this new set. I'm really interested in how much it damages the Stealth Meter of a TR and if it's comparable to that of Bilethorn's.
    edited August 2013
    The fact the set says "Poison Someone once every 30secs" just tells you it will be ONE individual target and then my guess is there will be a cool down (possibly with your buff bars area under your name) that tells you when you'll be able to use the poison attack again.

Side note: I think I will do 2 Swash 2 Ancestral that way +450 Recov bonus + 450 Power Bonus.
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well the new weapons just got a set bonus. +450 critical strike. Also one is received from crafting but is BoP.
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • bradaqbradaq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow, that new ranged Rogue must carry a ton of daggers on them at all times.
  • shafikmacenoshafikmaceno Member Posts: 55
    edited August 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    Lol this set + razor action passive + whirlwind of blades =P 2 sets of blades into all surrounding enemies + poisoning all of them... sounds interesting in pvp.

Lika a hidralinsk of Dota? Like a Poison Nova? LOL
    edited August 2013
    lwedar wrote: »
    well the new weapons just got a set bonus. +450 critical strike. Also one is received from crafting but is BoP.

That would be the Malabog piece you have to collect different pieces each from from the chest or boss and then smelt them into 1 piece. On Preview the dmage was = to Ancients without a set. so them adding the set 2set bonus with the same damage would just make it another Ancients set with a different look.....Joy! not
    edited August 2013
    Just a folow up question here. Does the fabled set comes only from malabog? Or from doing campaign? Haven't tried everything yet on the new update. So very curious to know something ahead. :P
  • spicenspicen Member Posts: 248 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    That would be the Malabog piece you have to collect different pieces each from from the chest or boss and then smelt them into 1 piece. On Preview the dmage was = to Ancients without a set. so them adding the set 2set bonus with the same damage would just make it another Ancients set with a different look.....Joy! not

On live those have a bit higher damage than ancients. I for one am aiming towards getting this new weapon set.