test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eye of the Storm vs. Chilling Presence

2»

Comments

• grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    also in the table you can see how often nightmare wizardry procs, though i know its not relevant here.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Basically, when Nightmare Wizardry procs, you get the flank damage?
  • kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    As I told, best party is 4 CW's :)
    PzuPJ49.jpg
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    grimah wrote: »
    also in the table you can see how often nightmare wizardry procs, though i know its not relevant here.

How is that? All it's shows is (Flank), which means the target was hit with combat advantage. It could be through a Nightmare Wizardry proc, or you just naturally standing in a combat advantage position.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • vaschevasche Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I do not understand how that shows the best party is 4 cws, it just shows you completed it with 4 cws lol.
  • kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Don't you see, that 4 CW's can clear dungeon w/o cleric?) TR just a filler, we couldn't find 5 CW in guild.
  • grimah1grimah1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    copticone wrote: »
    How is that? All it's shows is (Flank), which means the target was hit with combat advantage. It could be through a Nightmare Wizardry proc, or you just naturally standing in a combat advantage position.

I wasnt standing in that, it was during my tests vs dummies.
  • vaschevasche Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Don't you see, that 4 CW's can clear dungeon w/o cleric?) TR just a filler, we couldn't find 5 CW in guild.

but I never argued against that.

And I agree that more cws = more awesome. My guildies are all making them.

I go with varied groups just because my Guild has a balance of all classes. I also dislike running with people not in my guild because they always end up being some of trolls.

And me being the derp that I am needs a cleric!
    edited August 2013
    grimah1 wrote: »
    I wasnt standing in that, it was during my tests vs dummies.

Oh I see. Well I would like to know the actual % increase in Flank attacks it would add in a normal dungeon. And even then I think the result would vary based on group make up and PUG vs. coordinated group that constantly put themselves in combat advantage to maximize damage. I think quantifying the effectiveness of this feat is harder than quantifying EotS'.
    edited August 2013

I am willing to bet that even 4GWFs + 1DC can do Dracolich. 4x Student of the Sword debufs. 1xGPF, 1xTerror, 2x Vorpal + DC in High Prophet. 4xTakedown 4xFloorish. Mighty Leap slotted making Mirrored Dazes a joke. Red Wizards would be lucky to get 1 fireball off or a skeleton crew summon. Even if wizards manages to summon adds. 4xGWF w/WMS will take them down faster than a Singularity+punt. No exploiting, no bugging out wizards, no putting, not even logging out and back in to teleport ahead since all 4GWFs can rush and reach camp fires with Mighty Leaps+Punishing Charge while the DC strolling behind them. Just pure old school hackNslash. LOL

I actually have 3 spots filled for that experiment on Dragon. Just need two more GWF volunteers?! :)
  • freedumb4evafreedumb4eva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 342
    edited August 2013
    I am willing to bet that even 4GWFs + 1DC can do Dracolich. 4x Student of the Sword debufs. 1xGPF, 1xTerror, 2x Vorpal + DC in High Prophet. 4xTakedown 4xFloorish. Mighty Leap slotted making Mirrored Dazes a joke. Red Wizards would be lucky to get 1 fireball off or a skeleton crew summon. Even if wizards manages to summon adds. 4xGWF w/WMS will take them down faster than a Singularity+punt. No exploiting, no bugging out wizards, no putting, not even logging out and back in to teleport ahead since all 4GWFs can rush and reach camp fires with Mighty Leaps+Punishing Charge while the DC strolling behind them. Just pure old school hackNslash. LOL

I actually have 3 spots filled for that experiment on Dragon. Just need two more GWF volunteers?! :)

Since there is no hard time limit on the fight, I think any group composition could do it.
  • grimah1grimah1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh I see. Well I would like to know the actual % increase in Flank attacks it would add in a normal dungeon. And even then I think the result would vary based on group make up and PUG vs. coordinated group that constantly put themselves in combat advantage to maximize damage. I think quantifying the effectiveness of this feat is harder than quantifying EotS'.

check my regenade build thread. i just posted up malabog results, with a pug group.