Install Arc

Unstoppable is mega nerfed

13»

Comments

• tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    holsac wrote: »
    I know this is a long shot, but....

Any chance we could get Roar push back changed?

Either remove it completely or give it a bigger push back.

I'd prefer it removed completely as that push back is a minor DPs loss.

No...the push has many uses in pvp and pve.
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    holsac wrote: »
    I know this is a long shot, but....

Any chance we could get Roar push back changed?

Either remove it completely or give it a bigger push back.

I'd prefer it removed completely as that push back is a minor DPs loss.

So how many threads are you going to hijack asking the same thing? Roar is perfect AS IS. If you can not see all its benefits, then that's your issue.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    When your divine power just stops working randomly in PvP lol

Do you actually see Clerics PvPing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • ggyuggyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The idea is the new awesome patch,push down the delfect chance of GWF and nerfed the Unstoppable now if your Temp.Heath ended or finish your Unstoppable finish and i just notice that Unstoppable now bugged more in that new fury of the feywild patch,so please any GM respond to us ,Now we not usefull in pve and weak in pvp ,I don't feel that GWF is Tanker no more neither damager ,again Unstoppable still bugged more now and had been nerfed so much =.=
    KILLERDDDD
  • sortofsortof Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wondras wrote: »
    See? "with all offensive stats, Destroyer Spec" you can still tank, and thats in my opinion wrong. You should be doing comparable damage as TR do if damage-oriented and outlive everything when tank oriented. DPS builds offer too much surviability and not enought damage. I want to have an option to do damage as dps/tank class, not only tank regardless gear.

Than GWF would not be anything but a switch toon what plays either a TR or a GF. No.
    Whatever we deny or embrace, we belong togheter./ Pat Benatar
    edited August 2013
    copticone wrote: »
    So how many threads are you going to hijack asking the same thing? Roar is perfect AS IS. If you can not see all its benefits, then that's your issue.

Well...it used to be perfect...Lack of AP gain pretty much nerfed the ever living snot out of it.
  • battlestationvbattlestationv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nope still bugged
  • jkizz35jkizz35 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The nerf to Unstoppable and Slam effectively killed the GWF class. In PVP you're nothing but an easy-to-kill meat shield because you can't stay in Unstoppable for more than 3 seconds because of the random cutoff, less defense and hp gain, and a faster wind-down of Unstoppable. Since Slam was nerfed, our damage out put on the 1 of 3 aoe Dailies we actually have, and the other two (Spinning Strike and Avalanche of Steel) were pretty much useless in terms of damage output, it was our only hope. Now SS has 1/2 time but 2x the damage, balancing it to where it does pretty much the same amount. This patch took away the only two things GWF had going for them, and now unless a fix is done, the class will eventually die out. Also, I see no other classes got hit so hard in PvP. GF's still knock you around the arena until you die, and TR's Savage Strike while Stealthed still takes 1/2-2/3 of my HP. No real problems with Classes were actually addressed, just the GWF got slammed hard with nerfs because people complained to much about them. I really hope something is done because my GWF was my first character and I love him because he was just fun to play as and did well in Dungeons and PvP
    edited August 2013
    just tested out the duration with a full bar of determination in trade of blades currently if no one is attacking you or youur temp hp isnt gone it takes 6.5 seconds for unstoppable to run it's course i could have sworn it was 8 sec before i didnt see anything in the patch notes about the duration of unstoppable being cut down.

guess everyone should just roll a TR seems they get the most love lol.
  • blindsyn1blindsyn1 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What im seeing in my Gwf alt is that Unstoppable is ending when the Temp HP ends...every single time..
    you guys should try to see if thats the case too on your side... happened almost every time i pressed it in pvp or pve.
    its supposde to be the other way around, we are supposed to lose HP when unstoppable ends, not losing Unstoppable when Temp HP ends, even if i still have half bar of Determination left on it..
    edited August 2013
    lordgallen wrote: »
    Should note that the damage resistance being lowered is actually a tooltip display error, and will be fixed.
    They still currently resist between 25-50% incoming damage while Unstoppable.

Edit: Should also mention that the duration did not change. Just that temp health is now actually tied to Unstoppable duration.

Did you not think thru what you just typed?

I hit unstoppable.
    I get temp hit points.
    I get hit by skill/mob and it eats my temp hit points.
    Now unstoppable is gone.
    Total time lapsed .5 seconds.

Also look into the AP generation.
    Looking like we are only getting credit for hitting one mob. Other classes now get 2-3 dailies in the time I can generate and use one.
    edited August 2013
    and by tied to unstoppable duration you mean it is the duration the whole .5 seconds of mobs hitting you depletes that temp hp so fast unstoppable is useless in the current state wasnt the plan that the temp hp you gain just goes away when unstoppable ends not the other way around i thought you said this was figured out combat designer wheres the fix
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What were you fighting at the time you saw this behavior?
    When it fell off did the icon remove itself, and the afterimage shrink back down?

I haven't been able to find any situations yet that would cause it to randomly fall off in mid use, but if there is some bug doing that I'd certainly like to track it down.

Has anyone else experienced this? (Bearing in mind that the yellow bar on your health is temp health, not Unstoppable)

YES! I was fighting yesterday T2 Dungeon Spider 1rst Boss...and Not only it only last like 2 seconds but also... you developers didn't fix the (Can't trigger Unstopable Yellow Button of Dead Glitch!!!) I think you should go and plag a PUG with your GWF and ENJOY all the atrocities you've done now with all your changes and experienced the PAIN we're feeling ....
    edited August 2013
    Tryed it again today....
    GWF are loosing Unstoppable as soon as the Temp.Hp ends....
    we are supposed to loose HP when the unstoppable ends, not loosing Unstoppable when tempHP ends...

In every patch you guys wreck something, its hard to pay attention while coding something in your work place?
    Or you guys are just NOT good at it?
  • extensoraqextensoraq Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am a lvl 60 GWF. My gear score is about 12.000. I have my guild which I get in dungeons with. I entered to Lair of the Pirate King before the patch and I dealt 9.500.000 Damage. After the patch arrived we did the same dungeon with same players. I dealt 7.000.000 With same Gear and it took 35 minutes just as the one which we made before the patch.

When Adds focus on me, I hit Unstoppable, it lasts like 0.5 seconds. So I press Tab button more than my left click. Please help us GWFs about this. Fix the cant trigger bug, dont nerf it instead of that.
  • unksamunksam Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sadly they nerfed it more,not only that it only lasts 5 sec(USELESS) but it can be intrerupted,I don't know what is the meaning of unstoppable now because,without it the GWF it's nothing,even with 12k gear,u'll die a lot in pvp,because ull get intrerupted,in dungeon with only 5 secs u're nothing,in PVE(esp at level 60) u don't have any chance on killing multiple targets,only a few.So congrats Cryptic,just delete the GWF and replace it with a new class,or delete this stupid nerf.
    edited August 2013
    bump still not fixed :rolleyes:
    edited August 2013
    bump for prosterity
    edited August 2013
    i also would like some news about this...
    its simply bad coding, the guy that did it was not paying attention to his job....

we should loseTemp.HP when unstoppable ends, but we ARE LOSING UNSTOPPABLE WHEN TEMP.HP ENDS....
  • vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The duration is still 8 seconds with a full bar. If you activate it with less than a full bar it will last for less time.
    It's also possible that you might be associating the yellow bar on your health with the actual Unstoppable effect. The yellow bar represents your temporary hit points, and previously could last longer than Unstoppable itself.

If you're seeing a full bar of Unstoppable only lasting for 5 seconds than that will certainly need to be looked into.

EDIT: Losing all your temp health does not end Unstoppable. Unstoppable ends when the bar on the left runs out.

I was counting about maybe 2seconds after activating unstoppable at full bar, and then i was stunned, dazed confused, dead.. lol!
    if Unstopable worked at all.. now it also stopps working/breaks 1/2 times I do pvp or events. So even if it only works for 2 seconds it only matters 50% of the time LoL.

So broken.
  • vallivvalliv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    got a new name for it (Unusable)