Install Arc
Options

Register Now: MindFlayer's first 5 V 5 Premade Tournament

Comments

• Options
    xpertzxxxxpertzxxx Member Posts: 96
    edited August 2013
    You can send in game mail from gateway.playneverwinter.com

Like I said, the forums is the only place I could connect to - gateway is blocked at work - but then, you are not from Xira's team, so why are you even trying to butt-in. Typical~
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • Options
    doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Molon vs The Catholic Church will be going down shortly:

Available streams:

twitch.tv/doaxira
    twitch.tv/xavory
  • Options
    doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Grats to Molon Labe for the win and advancement to the finals! Brackets have been updated.
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Great Games Molon Labe was a good challenge and lots of fun.

Zeek - You've improved tremendously keep up the hard work.
  • Options
    monkhammermonkhammer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Great Games Molon Labe was a good challenge and lots of fun.

Zeek - You've improved tremendously keep up the hard work.

I am terrible. The rest of the team carries me.

Zeek
    Molon Labe
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    monkhammer wrote: »
    I am terrible. The rest of the team carries me.

Zeek
    Molon Labe

Terrible indeed. :D Seriously thou you did a great job vs. our GWF racking up points and holding points / surviving. I've faced you many times in PvP and seen a big improvement mainly in your ability to position and play vs. several players at once.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Terrible indeed. :D Seriously thou you did a great job vs. our GWF racking up points and holding points / surviving. I've faced you many times in PvP and seen a big improvement mainly in your ability to position and play vs. several players at once.

As someone who has both fought with and against you both I'd argue you are the two best GF's on the Mindflayer shard for PvP.
  • Options
    llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ifthir wrote: »
    As someone who has both fought with and against you both I'd argue you are the two best GF's on the Mindflayer shard for PvP.

I'd argue hes the best GF from ALL servers. (proved it on PTR)
  • Options
    bedroompunisherbedroompunisher Member Posts: 62
    edited August 2013
    llantiss wrote: »
    I'd argue hes the best GF from ALL servers. (proved it on PTR)

He's certainly best at raging his guild into third place and unwillingness to go on... and being condescending to someone who beat him.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    He's certainly best at raging his guild into third place and unwillingness to go on... and being condescending to someone who beat him.

thats for another thread this thread is about the tournament.
  • Options
    tancred300tancred300 Member Posts: 58
    edited August 2013
    As of other news, if you want to see a gf who is not only skilled but an actual teamplayer tune in to

Potpourri vs Dulce Bellum Inexpertis starting at around 10pm PST
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    tancred300 wrote: »
    As of other news, if you want to see a gf who is not only skilled but an actual teamplayer tune in to

Potpourri vs Dulce Bellum Inexpertis starting at around 10pm PST

whats the stream?
  • Options
    honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://www.twitch.tv/honoraryorange, starting around 10pm PST
  • Options
    honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    had3lhad3l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Finals are set! Brackets have been updated! Good luck to both of you.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    had3l wrote: »

It must be the big map with those scores.
  • Options
    thexavorythexavory Member Posts: 99
    edited August 2013
    Xira do you want us to play the finals before you guys play your match or wait and play it last?
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can someone please post the time for the last two matches? I've been following via Twitch and would love to watch.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Feel free to play finals match whenever it can be arranged. If you could give a days notice for people to be able to watch stream, that would be great if possible.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Any word on a time being set? No doubt before the next patch due to all of the upcoming changes.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Right now we are "trying" to have the match tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon, but it looks like we may have problems there. If it does not go down tomorrow, both teams have said they can play around 9pm EST Tuesday night. Unless something changes between now and 6pm tomorrow, Tuesday night is looking like the time for the finals.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Excellent. Very excited to watch the finals.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • Options
    facexcontrolfacexcontrol Member Posts: 281
    edited August 2013
    I play on Dragon .. just borring day @ work and checking the forum and Waw:D
    Really like the friendly competition you got going on on Mindflayer maybe we should follow your example and do one tournament on Dragon.. Lemons ?! what you say about it

Also please post a link for others to watch the stream of the final ^^
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    There is a rumor going around that Dulce Bellum Inexpertis is protesting The Catholic Church using TankMode in our match, and wants them to be disqualified or play without a GWF( 4vs5) in the bronze match. Any truth to this?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thexavory wrote: »
    There is a rumor going around that Dulce Bellum Inexpertis is protesting The Catholic Church using TankMode in our match, and wants them to be disqualified or play without a GWF( 4vs5) in the bronze match. Any truth to this?

I haven't heard that, but considering Tankmode was barred from participating I wouldn't be too surprised.
    Also as of now TankMode from the Catholic Church is barred from the tournament. IF their are any more comments, questions, or concerns reach me in game at Gannicus@cruxiscrusade22.

-thank you
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    thexavory wrote: »

Take it up with the Judges considering they approved the sub and so did the team we faced. If they don't like it they can bow out of the tourney as other teams have.
  • Options
    zokirzokir Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Honestly, I do not think my team would have made it far in this tournament, but I do think I dodged a bullet by withdrawing before it began. I've been watching the streams, and the matches are very enjoyable, but nearly this entire thread is a giant argument.

There are judges for a reason, and I do not think they are being efficiently implemented into the tournament. The rules are very clear in the first post on this thread. What I have seen so far is blatant disregard for what Gannicus, a judge, has ruled about TankMode not being allowed in the tournament. Shouldn't ignoring a judge's rule lead to disqualification, or am I perhaps mistaken? Also, I've seen quite a bit of attempted manipulation on teams to withdraw from the tournament instead of just going to a judge to settle a simple dispute.

You have judges in this tournament for a reason- use them.
    zokir.png
    Hyenas@zokir - Essence of Aggression
  • Options
    cruxiscrusade22cruxiscrusade22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes their is a dispute, and it is currently being handled. A ruling on tankmode was made earlier by one of my post as all three judges agreed on it. WE are currently in discussion on what ruling to make for him playing in the previous match. So please be patient and allow us time to make a decision before rumors begin to spread.

-thank you
  • Options
    cruxiscrusade22cruxiscrusade22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    On a side note I would like to end some rumors in the tournament so we are all clear. First off if a player has been banned by the judges or restricted from playing , that means he can no longer play. To overturn a decision already enforced would take a reversal by all the judges. Now People are saying the decision with tankmode was brought to my attention which it was not, making the decision not reversed. If you show up with 4 players to your match and your subs are not on it does not mean you get to bring anyone aboard, instead you will play your match with the 4 that show up. It is the responsibility of the team leader and it's players to show up to their matches. We will hopefully have a decision by tommorow on the current issue, I am just awaiting the other judge.

-thank you
This discussion has been closed.