test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What games do you play besides Neverwinter?

Comments

• griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited July 2013
    Playing DDO and sometimes DCUO.
  • hobokenboyhobokenboy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Defiance. Rift. Saint's Row the Third. Umm...Skyrim, no expansions. Borderlands 2. It comes out tomorrow(the 25th) but Shadowrun Returns looks promising to me.
    I'm unhappy and I can't say why.
  • undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rift, city of steam, lord of the rings online.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just reinstalled Age Of Conan, forget how good that game actually is...
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got to level 79 on AoC, refused to reach level 80 as that would mean I'd done everything..

Currently, when I'm not playing Neverwinter, I can often be found in the closed betas for Mechwarrior Tactics, or The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot..

Or playing any one of about 70 or so games that I have on steam and never seem to finish..
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
    edited July 2013
    ceryndrion wrote: »

Or playing any one of about 70 or so games that I have on steam and never seem to finish..

lol.. this, ive got 350 and a measly 18% achieve rate, its my mid year resolution to at least get 25%+

Also got a char upto 74 on the PvP Server of AOC but left it for a bit due the pops being a bit low, they are merging the US/EU servers tho so just starting a new char on the PvE..

So between this, AOC & Steam im a little occupied;)
  • arkanixarkanix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Allods, Runes of Magic
  • kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ceryndrion wrote: »
    I got to level 79 on AoC, refused to reach level 80 as that would mean I'd done everything..

Currently, when I'm not playing Neverwinter, I can often be found in the closed betas for Mechwarrior Tactics, or The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot..

Does Mechwarrior Tactics seem like it could be good? I did closed beta on MWO and it was so unresponsive that I didn't pursue it past beta. I know MWT & MWO are from diff studios but they're under the same publisher. I was a huge fan of anything MW for a decade so it seemed natural to continue following when they went online. So far however, I've been quite disappointed.
  • kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When I am not playing Neverwinter I can most likely be found in Atreia (Aion) where I have played since beta and have 15 characters on 3 accts, all Asmo & on 3 of 4 servers (tiamat, siel & kahrun). I am currently leveling both a Gunslinger & Songweaver in 4.0 as well as reaching the new level cap (65) with my other characters. I also log into L2, Tera & Vindictus at least once every other week... I played DAoC for years and years but have since retired. In the past I've also played WoW, Eve, EQ, L1... I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan and have been enjoying their content since Daggerfall. ...still hoping to get that ESO beta invite. And of course a variety of console games particularly those available in 3d 1080 with 5.1/7.1 surround which I play on a 65" plasma and Onkyo 9.2 custom home theatre :)
    edited July 2013
    If i'm not on neverwinter, i'm on playing chess on chess dot com

I love Chess..!
  • fezzerzingfezzerzing Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    World of warcraft :o
    [SIGPIC]my Signature.jpeg[/SIGPIC]
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, I just installed War Thunder and broke out the old flight stick. Should keep me entertained until the NW server lag dies down.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • kieronblackkieronblack Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just Rift and World of Warcraft, with the occasional Defiance thrown in for mindless shooting of stuff.

I don't play consoles or offline games, only MMOs.
  • goozacgoozac Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    League of Legends. Used to play other games but i had to cut it down to two.
    edited August 2013
    Not been on my Steam account for 2 weeks due to some serious Neverwinter addiction.

Still buying and adding any bundles that come up though...
  • nevarineswagyolonevarineswagyolo Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    WoW
    TES III, IV, V
    Witcher 1, 2
    Dragon Age
    Battlefield p4f
    Saints Row
    Mount&Blade
    Total War
    etc etc etc
    Neravarine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Champions Online, more than NW. used to Play Rift, had to choose between it and Champions. Used to play WOW...less said the better

Ok I don't have much time spare
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    X-Rebirth came out. I'm playing it. It's amazing.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
    edited November 2013
    Some good non-mmo games that I've been playing recently:

Card Hunter (good f2p card game that runs in a browser. It's like tabletop D&D crossed with Magic the Gathering)

Hearthstone (Blizzard's take on the digital CCG genre)
  • beautythruorderbeautythruorder Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    MMO's I'm Currently playing:

Neverwinter ( 1 month... so far I love it!)
    UO (I have been playing Ultima Online for 16 years!)

MMO's I've played:

D&D Online
    LOTR Online
  • mythauramythaura Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Mount & Blade: Warband
    Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted
    Tribes Ascend
    Dragon's Prophet
    GW2

Still need to try....
    Faster Than Light
    Path of Exile
    Cubeworld!
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's good to see UO is still chugging along.

I mostly play Neverwinter right now, but on occasion play DCUO. I did a bit of fiddling around with WoW not that long ago as well.

Games I've played previously are UO, Asherson's Call, Dofus, CoX, and Champions Online.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Champions online, from cryptic studios/PWE. It is by far, the best super hero mmo to date and lots of fun.

You should give it a try, if you like the super hero genre. The character creator is far, far, far, superior to what we have in NW. So is everything else. *cough* aka. duelling, aka. movement during combat not static as in NW. Open world like HUGE zones, Open world bosses and events.

• mrspumamrspuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The only other game I've been playing (off and on) for the past few months is Borderlands 2. This is because it's the one game my husband likes/will play, so we play a lot of it in LAN. I got him hooked on Borderlands 1, and the rest is history. Too bad there aren't really any other LAN games similar to BL so we have other options...

Not many games in the current market interest me these days. Maybe I'm getting old, maybe I'm burnt out, maybe games are changing enough they have less general appeal for me. I go through periods where I'll try a few but it doesn't last long. (I prefer rpg, action-rpg ala Diablo, and strategy).

But I'm very much looking forward to Obsidian's "Project Eternity" rpg (Kickstarted a while back). They're one of my fave companies that I have a long history with.
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    CoD Series
    Battlefield Series

Probably why I like this action/reticule aim based MMO rather than Tab based.

MMOs - I have max lvl characters but don't really play too much
    Allods Online
    Dragon Prophet
    Guild Wars 2

I want to try Hearthstone, since I used to be an avid MtG player; and looking for a decent CCG.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    edited December 2013
    I want to try Hearthstone, since I used to be an avid MtG player; and looking for a decent CCG.

Having a blast with the Hearthstone, even though it's not as complex as MtG. Hearthstone is really easy to get into and insanely addictive.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    At the moment NW is the only MMO I play.

I don't do consoles, so usually I'll pick up a game or two on steam when they're on sale (either through steam, humble bundle, or other pay-what-you-want sites).

So right now its jumping between Reus, Monaco (if friends are on), and GTA 4. Oh, and Poker Night at the Inventory.
    contents to be decided
  • goldenhummosgoldenhummos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    World of Warcraft and FIFA14
  • manathayriamanathayria Member Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    http://www.gog.com/promo/fallout_series_giveaway_winter_promo_2013

>_>

So yea.. its free, and thats one of the other games I play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    /Channel_Join NW_Legit_Community to run Dungeons without the exploits