Options

GFW is almost unkillable once mastered.

13»

Comments

• Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    copticone wrote: »
    What is BIS for GWF that contributes to 2k hp per tick? Last I checked BIS were either a full set or combination of Vigilant and Avatar. Neither of which contribute to HP regen. BIS accessories for GWF are whatever stats you want to focus on, none of which contributes to HP regen. BIS main/off-hand are Ancient gear, none of which contributes to HP regen.

So please without just throwing wild claims, explain to us exactly what is that BIS setup that grants constant 2k hp per tick.

It is a fact that people can't distinguish between Class powers and the ridiculously absurd Tenebrous enchant.

GWF's have made "wild claims" as you put it...about regenerating 2k health a tick on this forum. Because vig/avatar is the number crunching BiS, doesnt mean the gear is. Which is why i said bis..I would assume most smart GWF's are using whatever gear gives them regen. Thx though for sounding like a dlck trying to be awesome at me =)
  • Options
    copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    munkey81 wrote: »
    GWF's have made "wild claims" as you put it...about regenerating 2k health a tick on this forum. Because vig/avatar is the number crunching BiS, doesnt mean the gear is. Which is why i said bis..I would assume most smart GWF's are using whatever gear gives them regen. Thx though for sounding like a dlck trying to be awesome at me =)

So anyone that calls you out on ridiculous claims is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?! So you admit that you have no clue. You are just going by what other GWFs have said, which you didnt even bother linking their posts/threads. So you yourself, dont play a GWF, or dont know anything about their powers. You came here and say GWF with BIS can generate 2k Regen. You didnt enlighten us with what these BIS are? And the combination of BIS + GWF powers that generate HP regen. Everyone knows Regen is available for ANY class, but you making it seem that there is something else about GWFs that can take this to another level.

If you come on here and make wild claims, you better be ready to answer simple questions instead of getting all pissy. Reply with proof, math, theocrafting, links, or dont reply at all.
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So anyone that calls you out on ridiculous claims is a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?! So you admit that you have no clue. You are just going by what other GWFs have said, which you didnt even bother linking their posts/threads. So you yourself, dont play a GWF, or dont know anything about their powers. You came here and say GWF with BIS can generate 2k Regen. You didnt enlighten us with what these BIS are? And the combination of BIS + GWF powers that generate HP regen. Everyone knows Regen is available for ANY class, but you making it seem that there is something else about GWFs that can take this to another level.

If you come on here and make wild claims, you better be ready to answer simple questions instead of getting all pissy. Reply with proof, math, theocrafting, links, or dont reply at all.

Whooooa there slapnutz, calm yourself down and dont get yer panties in a bunch else you might spill yer drool cup =P

I never made the claim,..I simply repeated what I read and you took it as the gospel. I doubt its "impossible" there are GWF's regenning that much. I know a select fiew on mindflayer that more then likely are very close to that. If I gave even 2 sh*tz about proving anything to the forum police I'd probably go and ask them, but...turns out I dont =)

Lighten up dude
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Actually, regen is Worth it only on sentinel builds with high HP.
    I think the max you can sequeeze out of it is 1300 regen stat (may be wrong), which means 10% of the LOST hp.
    That is the famous 2k per tick for a 3.8k hp build. When you hit 50% of your hp, it heals you for about 2k (50% of 38k is 19k, 10% of 19k is 1,9k).
    But. Regen, from what i've tested, is capped at 50% of lost hp. Which means it can heal at best 10% of half your HP. When you lose 70% of your HP it still heals you for 10% of half your HP.
    A regular GWF build has about 23k-25k HP. Which means you can, at best, heal 1,2k per tick.
    So regen is not really good for ANY gwf build. Just for high HP sentinels, cause 2k per tick of regen, plus life drinking, plus regenerative strike, plus unstoppable, plus high deflection, when they still have 19-20k HP left, makes them unkillable.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yah..I spose I cant help myself..

Heres your precious info geek

25 con, Rank 10 enchants + rings of health.
    >easily 1800+regen a tick...all the time
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yah..I spose I cant help myself..

Heres your precious info geek

25 con, Rank 10 enchants + rings of health.
    >easily 1800+regen a tick...all the time

Ok apparently either you are a pro Troll, or just utterly senseless. Let me remind you exactly what you said. The BS that started this stupid argument...
    High end BiS GWF's are regenning for 2k health a tick. I'd love to hear your explanation on how that isnt broken and stupid =)

Now explain to me how are CON, Rank10 Enchants, and rings, exclusive to GWFs?! That was the whole point. You singled out GWF as if they are OP because they can regen 2k per tick then you attribute this OPness to a Regen setup that ANY class can take advantage of.

Call people dicks, geeks and all the vocabulary you learned in high school. It won't change the fact that you made a pointless statement.
    pando83 wrote: »
    So regen is not really good for ANY gwf build. Just for high HP sentinels, cause 2k per tick of regen, plus life drinking, plus regenerative strike, plus unstoppable, plus high deflection, when they still have 19-20k HP left, makes them unkillable.

GFs can do the same thing, and with guard up it allows for a 100% positive hp again through regen. I am ok with both GFs/GWFs having this setup, because they are not a real threat. The only factor that changes this is Tenebrous enchant. I sound like a broken record every time I say it, but the fact is there would be a lot less senseless QQ if these enchants were taken out.
  • Options
    cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited August 2013
    I vote one week after ranger comes out we should nerf it, then buff others then go out
    for a walk you will realize this is all useless.
    One must accept it because the more nerf and buff the longer new classes get put back.
    Dont complain because you can't kill something
    Give the classes time to develope.
    A that is the end of that rant then
    Shiit ....... always same things

Anyone actually care that much ?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ok apparently either you are a pro Troll, or just utterly senseless. Let me remind you exactly what you said. The BS that started this stupid argument...

Now explain to me how are CON, Rank10 Enchants, and rings, exclusive to GWFs?! That was the whole point. You singled out GWF as if they are OP because they can regen 2k per tick then you attribute this OPness to a Regen setup that ANY class can take advantage of.

Call people dicks, geeks and all the vocabulary you learned in high school. It won't change the fact that you made a pointless statement.

GFs can do the same thing, and with guard up it allows for a 100% positive hp again through regen. I am ok with both GFs/GWFs having this setup, because they are not a real threat. The only factor that changes this is Tenebrous enchant. I sound like a broken record every time I say it, but the fact is there would be a lot less senseless QQ if these enchants were taken out.

Ok poopee pants.......GWF's are broken and stupid, because of their specific current abilities, added with the regen gear/set up and rank 10's. You are over thinking everything. No other class, other then GF possibly, would be as powerful and near unkillable as the GWF with this gear. Everyone knows it, and if you disagree its obvious you sir are clueless. That was my point. Which you blew way out of proportion because you are an angry geek. Every response you've made on this thread was with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> attitude, stroking your silly epeen of uber awesome knowledge on the game. I called you a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...because thats how you speak.

Please....oh please /snicker Show me a video of a skilled GWF with this set up and you fighting them 1 vs 1 and them, "not being a real threat" lol@u
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ok poopee pants.......GWF's are broken and stupid, because of their specific current abilities, added with the regen gear/set up and rank 10's. You are over thinking everything. No other class, other then GF possibly, would be as powerful and near unkillable as the GWF with this gear. Everyone knows it, and if you disagree its obvious you sir are clueless. That was my point. Which you blew way out of proportion because you are an angry geek. Every response you've made on this thread was with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> attitude, stroking your silly epeen of uber awesome knowledge on the game. I called you a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...because thats how you speak.

Please....oh please /snicker Show me a video of a skilled GWF with this set up and you fighting them 1 vs 1 and them, "not being a real threat" lol@u

It is definitely my fault for wasting time trying to talk any sense into you. I normally completely ignore clueless posts and people who complain about classes they don't play or know nothing of. Your inferiority complex and phallic obsession aside, you really need to L2P. At the very least, play the class you are QQing about.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    It is definitely my fault for wasting time trying to talk any sense into you. I normally completely ignore clueless posts and people who complain about classes they don't play or know nothing of. Your inferiority complex and phallic obsession aside, you really need to L2P. At the very least, play the class you are QQing about.

Slap yourself in the face first......

Then read the posts

Never complained about anything. Every single person in this game knows GWF's need a redo. You spewed your forum poo all over a very innocent comment with a =P behind it. You sir have trolled yourself. /golfclap
  • Options
    archomentalarchomental Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    LOL I swear people don't read what they say in pages of forums. Funny how
    people make claims, and then when people challenge them they fall apart as
    if they are innocent in even saying it.

If you want to make claims on the forums, take some time to support them and
    not spend all your efforts attacking people who challenge your claims.