test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Register Now: MindFlayer's first 5 V 5 Premade Tournament

Comments

• Options
    cruxiscrusade22cruxiscrusade22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Spinning Strike is now added to the ban list to the tournament.

Moderator Notice - I have removed some iffy discussion about the supposed bug in question. Any further information really risks spread of abuse if the claims are true.
    Anybody with more in depth information should send a bug report in game and/or send details of the issue to Sominator. In the mean time while I understand questioning the details of this decision discussing of possible exploits is strictly prohibited on the forums.

Thanks!
    -Ambisinisterr
  • Options
    honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Spinning Strike is now added to the ban list to the tournament

wut

/10char
  • Options
    thexavorythexavory Member Posts: 99
    edited August 2013
    Spinning Strike is now added to the ban list to the tournament

I have no idea why, but I agree anyone actually using this ability has to be exploiting something. :D
  • Options
    doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations to Dulce Bellum Inexpertis for there 2-0 victory over Gorilla Punchers! Brackets have been updated.
  • Options
    overthetopsighoverthetopsigh Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Here are the screens for the match between Dulce Bellum Inexpertis and Gorilla Punchers.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis (blue)
    Gorilla Punchers (red)

http://imgur.com/F54lhy9,ijWWyCV
    http://imgur.com/F54lhy9,ijWWyCV#1

F54lhy9,ijWWyCV
    F54lhy9,ijWWyCV#1
  • Options
    honoraryorangehonoraryorange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Spinning Strike is now added to the ban list to the tournament.

Moderator Notice - I have removed some iffy discussion about the supposed bug in question. Any further information really risks spread of abuse if the claims are true.
    Anybody with more in depth information should send a bug report in game and/or send details of the issue to Sominator. In the mean time while I understand questioning the details of this decision discussing of possible exploits is strictly prohibited on the forums.

Thanks!
    -Ambisinisterr

Alright going back to this, without discussing the exploit...

There's plenty of abilities that can be used incorrectly/exploited in various ways or that have uhhh creative uses.

Feel free to contact team captains in game or something to provide details of how it is broken (not how to do it), but posts that simply say "X ability is banned" are not acceptable.
  • Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Ambisinisterr -

Sorry about the discussion of the bugged feat. Thanks for keeping the thread open.
  • Options
    doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Updated first post:

#11. NEW: The GWF Spinng Strike Power has been banned. Do not use it in a match or your team will face disqualification.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    There should be some exciting matches between some of the tournaments favorites upcoming for those who are interested! And THANK YOU Cryptic for fixing the 4 set bonuses just in time.

I believe Saturday Afternoon will be I'm A Mindflayer vs Potpourri, we will see the first true showdown between two HIGHLY skilled/geared teams and the first high level clash between damage and perma stealth TR's.

Following next week will be ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ vs The Catholic Church, which again is a match pitting two of the top tournament favorites head to head. This one will be absolute mirror'ed comps both running perma TR's.

I will make sure that I post any stream information into this thread!

And also, for those of you who are not aware, there is a another exciting even going down on the Preview Server this Saturday: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?437391-Open-challenge-PTR-PvP-(This-saturday!)

This will be putting some of the best of each server head to head. If your guild is interested in participating by all means Register up. If you have any questions about any of this or how to create a maxed out character on the Preview server, do not hesitate to check out my stream.
  • Options
    zoushozahnzoushozahn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys, sorry for the late moderation on this!

Please remember to keep the drama off the forums. If you have a dispute take it up in private or amongst a closed group of players as the Tournament Organizers requested. Bringing all of your complaints and accusations into this thread ruined the tournament for everybody else and completely derailed this thread. This is the same reason the moderators have the no discussion of moderation or disciplinary action rules: it derails threads and ruins the enjoyment for others.

I ended up removing 88 posts from this thread for being off topic, guild drama and discussing the disciplinary actions taken by Tournament Officials and I was being fairly lenient trying to let the initial disapproval opinions get voiced. That can't happen again! :(

If you decide something is not for you that's fine but do not ruin the experience for everybody else. ;)

Thanks for running this tournament guys and girls!
    I hope you and others will continue to run events like this in the future.

I just wanted to throw in my thank you for performing this moderation. I prefer less drama rather than more whenever possible.

On that note, I'm really excited about the matches this weekend and next weekend :D. Events like these help keep the game exciting and give us all more reasons to continue playing. I'd personally love to see the devs host similar (or heck, ANY) pvp-related events in the future.

-Blessing
  • Options
    thexavorythexavory Member Posts: 99
    edited August 2013
    OMG Blessing stop spamming the thread with your drama!
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Mindflayer shard is the deepest for PvP imho.

We will see this weekend who brings it on the communist shard
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zoushozahn wrote: »
    I just wanted to throw in my thank you for performing this moderation. I prefer less drama rather than more whenever possible.

On that note, I'm really excited about the matches this weekend and next weekend :D. Events like these help keep the game exciting and give us all more reasons to continue playing. I'd personally love to see the devs host similar (or heck, ANY) pvp-related events in the future.

-Blessing

Blessing, don't forget that lingering invite from Essence of Aggression! :cool:

You're always welcome to join.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Let the bidding war for Blessing begin. :D
  • Options
    bozxxbozxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Blessing is my Wife back off mortals
    [Tell] From [Click]: I know I'm the best but I don't go around saying that
    [Tell] From [Click]: I hate how you think you're amazing at this game and think everyone else sucks
  • Options
    xpertzxxxxpertzxxx Member Posts: 96
    edited August 2013
    "Fistful of Blessing" - Xavory
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • Options
    bozxxbozxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    xpertzxxx wrote: »
    "Fistful of Blessing" - Xavory

get on vent and ptr i need gear xoxoxo
    [Tell] From [Click]: I know I'm the best but I don't go around saying that
    [Tell] From [Click]: I hate how you think you're amazing at this game and think everyone else sucks
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    bozxx wrote: »
    get on vent and ptr i need gear xoxoxo

Im at work... someone has to feed the 5 kids!
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Going to be a battle coming up shortly. Stream will be at http://www.twitch.tv/honoraryorange (not currently broadcasting)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Tournament PVP Match!: I'm a Minflayer an' I'm Okay vs Poptpourri, Both teams streaming: http://www.twitch.tv/Silvr04,
    http://www.twitch.tv/honoraryorange, Match starts soon!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    gg's! Grats to Poptpourri. Brackets updated.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    had3lhad3l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The semi-final matches are all set. Remember the losers of these matches, will face each other in a 3rd place match as well.

Good luck everyone
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    doaxira wrote: »
    The semi-final matches are all set. Remember the losers of these matches, will face each other in a 3rd place match as well.

Good luck everyone

Haven't caught you guys online today, but if you are up to fight tonight we'd be up for it. This offer will prolly stand for the next few hours - hit us up!
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    TR & GWF are both in AUS and asleep this time of day. They normally are not online till late this evening my time.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    TR & GWF are both in AUS and asleep this time of day. They normally are not online till late this evening my time.

Alright. Well let's do it tonight then? Sometime between 7pm eastern to 11pm -- I know for sure I can get everyone on.

I gotta stay late at work tomm so prolly can't make it tomm if you guys can't do it today again.
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Alright. Well let's do it tonight then? Sometime between 7pm eastern to 11pm -- I know for sure I can get everyone on.

I gotta stay late at work tomm so prolly can't make it tomm if you guys can't do it today again.

You'll need to setup the time with Xira. Just send him an in-game mail and he can check everyones work schedules to see who'll be available what times.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah I'm at work so the forums is the only place I can actually get in. Anyways - don't feel like leaving this for the last minute. At least I'm trying to do something.
    Wtf is a Molon Labe?

- Tiduss -

(OoS)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yeah I'm at work so the forums is the only place I can actually get in. Anyways - don't feel like leaving this for the last minute. At least I'm trying to do something.

You can send in game mail from gateway.playneverwinter.com
This discussion has been closed.