anonytehanonyteh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dat terror looks sick!
  • Options
    badname1337badname1337 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Of course you guys are first to post this, PeterPuffersFoundation FTW
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is the elven battle enchantment from the third mini-zone?

Also don't forget the Fey Blessing enchantment that goes into utility slots. 2% chance to spawn after killing a foe to spawn a will o' wisp that finds an enchantment for you.

It comes from the campaign system.
  • Options
    twerkulatorrtwerkulatorr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    @dardove: Yes, they are from the third portal Moonlight Gate.

There is supposedly another one called Barkskin that is an armor enchantment which gives armor class. I have not come across it yet though.
    Twerkulatorr (Rogue) & Twerk (Guard)
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
    Peter Puffer's Foundation @ Mindflayer
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Terror does look good. Especially if it's easier to obtain than plaguefire.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tang56 wrote: »
    Terror does look good. Especially if it's easier to obtain than plaguefire.

You can get one shard a day. So far every time I have opened one of the end chests out of the solo dungeons in each of the mini-zones I have gotten a shard. Which shard depends on which dungeon I run.

The solo dungeons require you to have the daily quest associated with them and you also need a key to open the chest. You should get one key as a drop each day and can buy more if you want.
  • Options
    inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    plague vs terror ?
    pukmp.jpg
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    inexgrav wrote: »
    plague vs terror ?

It looks like Terror is going to be amazing on GWF.
    Fast attacks through Unstoppable + Highest weapon damage
  • Options
    inexgravinexgrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    but terror ench %10 defense reduce effect doesnt stack.

g.plague:
    +7.5% Fire damage. Burn for 2.5% damage per second for 3s and reduce def by 15%, can be stacked 3 times.
    pukmp.jpg
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    inexgrav wrote: »
    but terror ench %10 defense reduce effect doesnt stack.

g.plague:
    +7.5% Fire damage. Burn for 2.5% damage per second for 3s and reduce def by 15%, can be stacked 3 times.
    Get two BiS weapons. One with terror and one with plaguefire. Swap according to party weapon enchantments. Extra debuffs!
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The elven battle enchantment should be awesome if it works with all stuns. :3
  • Options
    piku247piku247 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Get two BiS weapons. One with terror and one with plaguefire. Swap according to party weapon enchantments. Extra debuffs!
    I thought the same way and Elven Battle ench. should be fun in pvp, if lesser version have 50% res. to every slows/stuns
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    piku247 wrote: »
    I thought the same way and Elven Battle ench. should be fun in pvp, if lesser version have 50% res. to every slows/stuns

The CW's are going to hate it. Can you imagine facing GWFs or GFs with a perfect one? If it works vs prones, I suppose it'd level the field a bit.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    karnagegamingkarnagegaming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Level 30 stone mf6jcIV.png
  • Options
    mrsmonmrsmon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    these look really nice. cant wait for perm buffs even if theyre just a silly 1%
  • Options
    neverwindererneverwinderer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just wanted to thank all those PeterPuffers gathering all this for us.....YOURE AWESOME.
  • Options
    kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    What about barkskin armor enchant? Dropped for me in skirmish.
  • Options
    lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Yaaa new enchantments.

I would rather like to know if they work at all, if they work then start popping the sparkly.
  • Options
    ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Level 30 stone mf6jcIV.png

They said that all companions would receive a new ability if they are level 30. Which one did your stone get?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    They said that all companions would receive a new ability if they are level 30. Which one did your stone get?

Augment companions are the exception to the rule.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    @inexgrav: Plague vs Terror is an interesting question and we plan on doing some testing here soon. I'm hoping they stack and that the terror behaves similar to plague in how it debuffs the enemy into negative beyond armor pen. Also, the necrotic damage portion of the terror could make it very useful for PvP.

@kerrovitarra: I haven't found the barkskin myself yet but your the second person to mention it. I'll give the skirmishes a shot and see if I get one to drop.
    Twerkulatorr (Rogue) & Twerk (Guard)
    Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Where is all this located? I have not seen this in any area
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    @inexgrav: Plague vs Terror is an interesting question and we plan on doing some testing here soon. I'm hoping they stack and that the terror behaves similar to plague in how it debuffs the enemy into negative beyond armor pen. Also, the necrotic damage portion of the terror could make it very useful for PvP.

@kerrovitarra: I haven't found the barkskin myself yet but your the second person to mention it. I'll give the skirmishes a shot and see if I get one to drop.

Its nice to know at least the community is testing these. Would of been nice to hear that the dev team tested them. Of course we all know the dev team wont ever come out and say they tested them and they work.
  • Options
    piku247piku247 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The CW's are going to hate it. Can you imagine facing GWFs or GFs with a perfect one? If it works vs prones, I suppose it'd level the field a bit.

im a GWF so im starting to love it now :>
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hmmm...as a DC, I have to say I'm not terribly impressed with those new enchantments - they seem to be targeted at the DPS classes in particular.
    Hoping for improvements...