test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for more peole to RP with on Mindflayer

stumpinator1stumpinator1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I'm looking to find a few more RPers on Mindflayer to expand my RP experience past the few RP friends I already have if you would like to add my character Sirachai Drakkhen@stumpinator1
Post edited by stumpinator1 on

Comments

• rowxyrowxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I could come... ;)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . Be sure to hop by the Moonstone Mask on occasion (and check the Map once inside, to see if there are multiple instances). I know folks that go there to RP on occasion and will welcome any Role-players who want to join in and have good RP Fun.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . Be sure to hop by the Moonstone Mask on occasion (and check the Map once inside, to see if there are multiple instances). I know folks that go there to RP on occasion and will welcome any Role-players who want to join in and have good RP Fun.
    I don't think the Mask has a cap on how many can be in there unless it is set to 200. An event before had around 175 people in there and everyone was set in to one instance.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • zydrateacademyzydrateacademy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ah, I was wondering this, too.
    I tried looking at the guild recruitment and it's pretty much just "Dragon" across the board. I probably should have done more research.

I hope to locate roleplayers at some point though.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Haven's Point is a Mindflayer RP guild. They seem like very nice people, from times I've ended up talking to any of them.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • aurelias1aurelias1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So, Moonstone Mask is the place to look for RP I take it?
  • masterawolmasterawol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    aurelias1 wrote: »
    So, Moonstone Mask is the place to look for RP I take it?

Its the place to start for sure. I have found after meeting some others RP happens in lots of different places its just hard to find due to the instances for the maps. What makes the mask special is its only 1 map instance so its easier to find people. Also check out some of the RP guilds on Mindflayer.