test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Shirt Giveaway

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey adventurers,

We're getting closer to the launch of Fury of the Feywild, the new Module for Neverwinter, on August 22, 2013! To coincide with Tymora's Gift Event this weekend, we're giving away five Neverwinter t-shirts to reward lucky hunters out there!

Q8FzxEX.jpg

How do you win? All you have to do is let us know which new feature in Fury of the Feywild Module you're excited about most to qualify. We'll select five lucky winners and contact them through PMs for more information on Monday, 7/29, at 12pm PDT (Pacific).

Good luck,
Pin
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The new Campaign System sounds like a really cool way to enhance end-game questing, can't wait to try it out! :)
  • ceryndrionceryndrion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Like above, I am most excited by the campaign system, it should bring new challenges to us mere mortals :P
    I reject your reality and I substitute my own!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My opinions are my own, and do not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment, or Cryptic Studios
    [ Rules of Conduct - Terms - FAQ - Support Centre - Important Stuff ]
  • enfenestratorenfenestrator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Most definitely the campaign system! WOO!
  • bgalbreathbgalbreath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The champion system will be so great can't wait
  • tehhiddenboxxtehhiddenboxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The campaign system is definitely worth checking out
  • docsc00terdocsc00ter Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm looking forward to the improved Foundry editing tools, especially the 3D drag-and-drop editor and free-moving camera!
  • razzi25razzi25 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still learning but I did like the surprise email offering the Tymora gift for the next few days. So i have to say, love random gift offerings in game!!! :)
  • emberravenmoonemberravenmoon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Personally IM most excited for the Companion Quality upgrade system. I would love to Upgrade my companions instead of Replacing them with higher lvls. Im really excited for this option :)
  • tyrettetyrette Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Gotta be the companion upgrades!
  • agentjasporagentjaspor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • lytefootlytefoot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm excited about the improved Foundry tools, too; so far, the interface is a little daunting.

(Of course, what I really want is drow opened up... :rolleyes: but it looks like that's a later update.)
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . I'm most excited to experience the Lore coming with Fury of the Feywild! I'm also very excited to experience the Lore coming with Fury of the Feywild! Did I mention how excited I am to be able to experience the Lore coming with Fury of the Feywild? *the lore-hound mage grins wildly*

. . . . . A close contender though would be the two new Races. Just hoping I'm able to save up enough for a Knight of the Feywild pack for the Moon Elf as I prefer playing Moon Elves over Sun Elves. Never-the-less, I am still super content with my drow elf, as the drow are my favorite sub-race with the Avariel coming in right behind.
  • nxclass13nxclass13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Definately the 3D drag and drop in the Foundry!
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm most excited about the solo-able dungeons, though the new race and gear/enchants are a close second.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The campaign system for sure.
  • chidy1776chidy1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Its a toss up for me between new paths and the campaign system, but im gonna say campaign. I like solo content and questing for whem im not in the mood for group play, and having a lot of new solo stuff that has useful rewards is pretty awsome in my book.
    Paul 60 guardian fighter on mindflayer.

Rising Star, fun friendly, community focused guild on mindflayer. We strive to help each other and enjoy the game together. Talk to me for info, or feel free to check and join our community at risingstarneverwinter.enjin.com
  • miketubbsmiketubbs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm most excited by the new professions, being able to craft new weapon types is definitely something I felt was missing up to now.
  • devilsartdevilsart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'll choose... the new campaign thingie!
  • rizyukaizenrizyukaizen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The new campaign system as well as upgrading my companion (I personally like having a tank companion a bit to much then a striker) so he does not die as much as he does right now >>.
  • mute209mute209 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Everything I've read sounds pretty cool, but if I had to pick one, I'd say the campaign system.
  • dgbatchelordgbatchelor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm mostly looking forward to the additional story content. I think I may be in the minority, though...
  • atomb78atomb78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Companion upgrading will be nice. Sounds like also we might be getting level 60 versions of Skirmishes? If true this will be my favorite thing.
  • dragredderdragredder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    new campaign sounds nice as something to do
  • felicia69felicia69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    New campaign system and for the companion upgrades :)
  • daveyboy08daveyboy08 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Companion upgrades
  • yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm most looking forward to the:
    COMPANION QUALITY UPGRADE
    Whee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • twistedfaithtwistedfaith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Campaign system for sure. I'm SO ready to start unlocking new zones!! Have too many max geared 60's, definitely need something new to go after :D
  • azu420666azu420666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still fairly new to the game (And HIGHLY Addicted) but i would have to say all the coming updates sound awesome, but for me i'm into questing and such so the new campaign and Companion upgrades are definitely gonna be BAAAUUUSSSSS.
    Can't wait to see what happens, Good Luck ALL!!!! Happy Hunting xD
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I'm looking forward to exploring the new areas. :)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I'm mostly looking forward to the additional story content. I think I may be in the minority, though...
    I'm right there with ya!
This discussion has been closed.