Comments

• warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kiyusuke wrote: »
    348rqy1.jpg
    My Dark knight :o

j58ahc.jpg
    Rawr

this is not great sword of shadow wolf... ;/ now i spent 60k ad for transfer for nothing
  • mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    this is not great sword of shadow wolf... ;/ now i spent 60k ad for transfer for nothing

His is dyed.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    His is dyed.

looks like my g vorpal bugged how it looks then :(
    edited July 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    looks like my g vorpal bugged how it looks then :(

Yeah... Vorpal interacts oddly with weapons. It may flicker on and off or even change the dye colors drastically where the particle effect is.
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah... Vorpal interacts oddly with weapons. It may flicker on and off or even change the dye colors drastically where the particle effect is.

Makes my sword look like a light saber LOL! But the way I have my armor it actually looks pretty nice. I might get around to posting pics soon...
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    reagan247 wrote: »
    And what amulet is that? I LOVE THIS!
    I'm interested in knowing the Neck slot for the full cape back also... :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • saintwhatsaintwhat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm interested in knowing the Neck slot for the full cape back also... :)

It's the minor grand neck (Drake's neck), dyed with black and red probably.
    edited July 2013
    saintwhat wrote: »
    Minor Grand... Which neck? There are 6... At least I see at the Drake Seal Vendor... Minor Grand Necromancer's Necklace of Undeath, Minor Grand Fugitive's Necklace of Revolt, etc. :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • sereenawindsereenawind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What is arp? I an a GF and trying to figure what is best for powers,feats and stats. I'm reading this post in hopes of making my build the best I can but I see lots of great pics but am finding very little information on what is best to make my Guardian fighter stronger and better. My gear is just at 10k, I am using the indominable set but I cannot afford to get my wards etc past 6. Can anyone help me out? private mails info greatly accepted. Sereenawind@sereenawind
    ayroux wrote: »
    This is b/c Con USED to be horrible but now is very good.

The stat priority is still relatively the same, how you get there is up to you...

ARP is most important stat to 24%, Then its really a matter of preference around crit/recovery/power for PVE...

PVP is ALL about burst/survivability... and stat priority is a different story
    May the Good Lord keep you always in His Loving Arms
    edited July 2013
    What is arp? I an a GF and trying to figure what is best for powers,feats and stats. I'm reading this post in hopes of making my build the best I can but I see lots of great pics but am finding very little information on what is best to make my Guardian fighter stronger and better. My gear is just at 10k, I am using the indominable set but I cannot afford to get my wards etc past 6. Can anyone help me out? private mails info greatly accepted. Sereenawind@sereenawind

Wrong thread bro... Go here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?339732-How-to-build-a-Decent-60-GF-on-a-budget!-For-those-who-just-hit-60
  • saintwhatsaintwhat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Minor Grand... Which neck? There are 6... At least I see at the Drake Seal Vendor... Minor Grand Necromancer's Necklace of Undeath, Minor Grand Fugitive's Necklace of Revolt, etc. :)

Any of the minor grand neck will have this appearance, that is why I did not specified which one.
    edited July 2013
    Any of the minor grand neck will have this appearance, that is why I did not specified which one.
    Super sweet! :D
    va8Ru.gif
  • evo404evo404 Member Posts: 49
    edited July 2013

I love the look of the cloak but my current equipt neck wont let me change appearance. Anyone know what's up with that?
  • gozhuzhugozhuzhu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    aierrs wrote: »
    jk7z.png

68m7.png

wow, what is that smoke on your armor?
  • thesipeliusthesipelius Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2013
    gozhuzhu wrote: »
    Greater (or perfect?) soulforged enchantment.
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    gozhuzhu wrote: »

Any Soul Forged armor enchantment does that.
  • thesipeliusthesipelius Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2013
    Any Soul Forged armor enchantment does that.
    It has to be greater or perfect to make that smoke though if I'm not mistaken. The lesser and normal only add the swirling black smoke on the surface of the armour but not the actual smoke around you.
  • marmeduke007marmeduke007 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    While at first glance the majority of high end armours look ok but after a while they become....WTF is all that sh*t slapped on or hanging off it?!. I would like to see Cryptic do some realistic looking armour, or ones that are practical looking and throw in some basic classic stuff as well.
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    While at first glance the majority of high end armours look ok but after a while they become....WTF is all that sh*t slapped on or hanging off it?!. I would like to see Cryptic do some realistic looking armour, or ones that are practical looking and throw in some basic classic stuff as well.

Yeah I'm disappointed that 99% of the GWF Armors have a stupid skirt that is identical to lv1-60 Gear. That needs to go...
    edited July 2013
    Got a new color scheme/Axe! :)

Leeroy4_zpsccf275fc.png

Leeroy1_zps8a4b57a9.png
    va8Ru.gif
    edited July 2013
    Here is a link to more info on what has been changed to what, along with more details on exactly what I am currently rocking... :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited July 2013
    I finally finished working on my Gear cosmetics, here it is cost tons of AD going through different gear finding the perfect pieces to match (I found out they re copy a lot of the cheesy low tier cosmetics for a lot of gear, very disappointing)

EDIT: How did you get the armor that black? Ive used black dyes on pieces but it seems like its more "Dark Grey" then pure black like this... Ive tried Ebon Darkness Dye pack, Nightmare dye pack and just black... None of them seem to be THIS black... Do different armors show colors differently? Because I can never get something like "Night Black" or "Jet Black" as its called... Always seems like a "Grey Black"...
    edited July 2013
    gabryel wrote: »
    I would like a 2-hander version of this:

macheteofgruumsh.png

There's a 2handed version of this mounted on the wall in Trade of Blades. It looks really good.

They need to add it as a model.
  • mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited July 2013
    EDIT: How did you get the armor that black? Ive used black dyes on pieces but it seems like its more "Dark Grey" then pure black like this... Ive tried Ebon Darkness Dye pack, Nightmare dye pack and just black... None of them seem to be THIS black... Do different armors show colors differently? Because I can never get something like "Night Black" or "Jet Black" as its called... Always seems like a "Grey Black"...

I have thesame problem like yours, until i max the video setting of my PC, and the world becomes detailed and colorful.
    edited July 2013

You can always apply the same color of dye twice or more, sometimes it makes it darker just need to pick a different option of the piece to dye (Primary,Secondary, Accent)
  • keltinblaze1keltinblaze1 Member Posts: 78
    edited July 2013
    anyone have pics of the dragonslayer helm, gloves, boots?
    KING Ethan Ma Chao Lu Xun - Dragon Shard - Black Lotus

Check out my CW Oppressor Tank Guide Here
  • keltinblaze1keltinblaze1 Member Posts: 78
    edited August 2013
    KING Ethan Ma Chao Lu Xun - Dragon Shard - Black Lotus

Check out my CW Oppressor Tank Guide Here
    edited August 2013
    Cool sword image! It has Vorpal on it yes? If so what sword is it? I still prefer my Axe, but that is a really good looking skin... :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • xpurexinstinctxxpurexinstinctx Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    01192146-d85c-4d27-8390-39014be71c9d_zpsd2cd787b.jpg

Helm: Beserk Champion, Greaves.Braces and Chest: Imposing scrapper + Greater Soulforge
    Sword Unhollowed Greatsword + Perfect vorpal