test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Gear Pics

kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Militia Barracks
Well... The GFs have this bueaty of a thread here. I figured we GWFs need a thread with Weapon/Armor Imaging.. So please share my friends! :D
va8Ru.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    GWF Heroic Duelist set (PvP set) - Armor (chest piece) tingle with blue dye otherwise the default is a drab brown.

4k7m9u.gif
  • Options
    serpentttserpenttt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    Not the best image, but here's what I use currently, think it looks pretty nice.
    gwal.jpg
  • Options
    voltz46738voltz46738 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/picwn.png/

Full Avatar Set
    Ancient Weapon w/ Plague Fire Enchant
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    Imposing Scrapper Set

1dym43.jpg

Direct link: http://oi40.tinypic.com/1dym43.jpg
  • Options
    bloodraiderx42bloodraiderx42 Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    yeah i love the look of the GWF
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Deleted and reposted later.
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Bladestorm's Set
    b7jKP7S.jpg
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    thesipeliusthesipelius Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Basically the rest you can see already from these. For T1 the imposing scrapper and the bladestorm are the extreme ends and the berserker's shoulders are a mix of those. From the Avatar of War's scale you can see the eagle and non-eagle shoulders and the titan uses the non-eagles on both shoulders. T1 helmets are the horned ones and the T2s are the winged ones. All the T1 bracers and greaves look the same and the same goes for T2. I'll post my Avatar/Warlord mix with red tint later. :P
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm trying to find a set of boots that look like this=
    utFBJdt.jpg

Anyone know what item has this skin?
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ok there's my set. The scale, greaves and bracers are dyed with one bottle of red dye each. I'm aiming for a 2/2 Avatar of War and Vigilant Warlord so the helmet isn't dyed yet.

TkTdOhj.jpg
  • Options
    templifytemplify Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My halfling GWF
    vDUg756.jpg
  • Options
    alfinnetealfinnete Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sword name?

Drop? AD? Gold? Bars?

Ty
  • Options
    sourcefirezsourcefirez Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    here is mine.

OkZ7jWl.jpg
  • Options
    khaoticlifekhaoticlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    alfinnete wrote: »
    Sword name?

Drop? AD? Gold? Bars?

Ty

If you are talking about templify's sword it's the "Sword of the Shadow Wolf" Rare, only cost about 1k AD on the AH.

Here's 2/2 Vigilant/Avatar dyed black:
    BYZiySH.jpg
    RQruTP4.jpg

Speaking of weapons are there any Greataxes in the game?
  • Options
    templifytemplify Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    alfinnete wrote: »
    Sword name?

Drop? AD? Gold? Bars?

Ty

Ah yes let me clarify, the sword is called "Greatsword of the Shadow Wolf". It's a rare (blue) item that I bought from the auction house for 5k ad, and I was very pleased to see the jagged edges. :D Most likely it drops from the wolf den (normal). Also, if anyone want to know what armor I'm using, it's the "Hardened Dragon Scale Armor" that drops from Karrundax and is bind on pick-up (it comes naturally red!).
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can some1 post the ancient weapon?
  • Options
    remmy1313remmy1313 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This one is pretty old but looking through my screenshots I have nothing that displays my new armor well. Plus FEMALE DWARF!

JaofiArmor.png
  • Options
    khaoticlifekhaoticlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ^^ Nice axe, what's it called?
  • Options
    remmy1313remmy1313 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't use it anymore but I think it's the one from the AD shop.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ppl need to post more pics...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The berserk champion's helmet looks really cool. I think I might transmute my set helmet to that one when I get everything together.

Edit: Picture will come when I get enough AD for the transmutations.
  • Options
    nemesaonemesao Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im working in some pics. I hope this topic doesnt die.
  • Options
    snwo1snwo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    HdKoeTd.jpg

avatar of war/vigilant warlord set
  • Options
    gabryelgabryel Member Posts: 542 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why do all our armor come with aprons?
  • Options
    chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LeeroyJenkinsStats_zpsce041a90.png

Do you find the Vig/Av combo to work pretty well? I wanted to go straight Av and I'm almost to full set, but the combo interests me.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    gabryel wrote: »
    Why do all our armor come with aprons?
    Cus their freaking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!

Does anyone even bother Transmuting armor skins? it seems like 99.9% of GWFs only care about stats -_-
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    gabryelgabryel Member Posts: 542 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    Does anyone even bother Transmuting armor skins? it seems like 99.9% of GWFs only care about stats -_-

I think that goes more towards the state of the class where everyone is still trying to figure out optimal stats. Most other classes already have pretty standardized builds, so they can just spend their time on getting "pretty".

Side note: I want to roll a tiefling GWF, but all the armors seem to have a "back flap" that the tail would be clipping through.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    gabryel wrote: »
    I think that goes more towards the state of the class where everyone is still trying to figure out optimal stats. Most other classes already have pretty standardized builds, so they can just spend their time on getting "pretty".

Side note: I want to roll a tiefling GWF, but all the armors seem to have a "back flap" that the tail would be clipping through.

This is b/c Con USED to be horrible but now is very good.

The stat priority is still relatively the same, how you get there is up to you...

ARP is most important stat to 24%, Then its really a matter of preference around crit/recovery/power for PVE...

PVP is ALL about burst/survivability... and stat priority is a different story
  • Options
    nemesaonemesao Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iqkRktq.jpg

I was too lazy, but here is a fresh SS.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wanted to say that while leveling I picked up a green sword called "Blood Fury Greatsword" that looks pretty sweet... Dont have pics and dont remember where I got it from but its a decent graphic that might be what some1 is looking for.

EDIT: I found a picture of the sword in this screenshot. It may not be exactly the same, but from what I can tell its almost identical

s7.jpg