test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5 things you Like to see in the Foundry ASAP

2»

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1. Correct size descriptions for Details (no more 1x1x1 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!)
    2. Details set to pass-thru on CLICK-SELECT and not MOUSEOVER!
    3. pre-floored/walled/ceilinged interior room "Clusters" for Outside maps.
    4. Fix the bleepin' teleporter offsets/radians bugs!!
    5. Foundry Author placeable rewards and multiple loot chests
  • uberwolfeuberwolfe Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1: Proper camera control in 3D edit mode. Like the free camera used when playing back demo recordings.
    2: MORE DETAIL BUDGET - The 1500 limit is way too restricting for creating nice-looking outdoor environments.
    3: Let certain detail clusters such as grass be FREE on the budget
    4: Bigger maps - 2048x2048 just isn't big enough for some applications
    5: Allow us to paint textures and sculpt terrain.
    6: Don't give us a limited select bunch of assets. Give us everything you guys have.
  • neverwinter1776neverwinter1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Looking forward to seeing what "makes the cut" in a hopefully SOON summer Foundry patch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neverwinter1776neverwinter1776 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Things that go BUMP in the night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I know it's been said before but:

1) Timer.
    2) Timer.
    3) Timer.
    4) Timer.
    5) Timer.

oh and a TIMER!
  • pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    1. Maps that can be saved and used in separate quests (without copying the entire quest).
    2. Customizable non-armored outfits, or the ability to at least change the colors on the presets.
    3. Fresh blood smears that are not projectable that do not look like dried, black, old blood.
    4. Teleporters that can be manipulated like other objects (i.e. appear when ..., disappear when...).
    5. The ability to use tiles from premade cryptic maps instead of being forced to use the entire thing. For example, I wanted to use sections of one dungeon and then sections from another, but in order to do so I was forced to use a map transition. I find this to be obnoxious for players as the load times can sometimes take awhile. The less actual map transitions needed, the better in my opinion.
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise
  • syraen83syraen83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1: Re-size-able details/objects
    2: 3D editor capabilities for All objects, story-line tweaking, npc tuning, even perhaps ground/physics properties. Be fun to make an icy path that's actually slippery.
    3: Single Mob Encounters versions of every mob available, let us build our own groups.
    4: Full mouse interface control without relying on the reticel during 3D editing.
    5: Any map, custom npc costume or otherwise alterable object should be available to the author/owner of that specific object across any/all quests/campaigns without having to duplicate or re-piece-together every single detail of everything custom built.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@syraen83
    The Waelrot Chronicles - NWS-DTNHVU2UM
    Secret in the Gorgoth Mines - NW-DOB8M54LC
    Upheaval in the King's Forest - NW-DJ3EDZ4OR

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?391231-Foundry-quot-Secret-in-the-Gorgoth-Mines-quot