Options

NW.3.20130701a.0 Patch Notes

2»

Comments

• Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    panderus wrote: »
    It has actually been like that for some time now, it is just named to be more clear now.

Can you guys name all of the old sets like this ? People getting tired of buying T1 set pieces only to find out later that they don't match their gear at all .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    desjardiniidesjardinii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 193 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Valiant Warrior
    Knights Captain
    Stalwart Bulwark
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    No greater tenebrous changes yet makes me think I should find a new hobby.
  • Options
    dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited July 2013
    Don't you all realize that everything you are griping about will be fixed in module 1? Yep that's right now you can go on with your life till then.
  • Options
    grokcgrokc Member Posts: 41
    edited July 2013
    dorkchops wrote: »
    Don't you all realize that everything you are griping about will be fixed in module 1? Yep that's right now you can go on with your life till then.
    where did you get that information? More likely just wishful thinking! Even if you're right, god knows how many new bugs will come from the fixes! I given up trying to do anything in this game. All I do is grind Leadership and pray...pray to dev gods to fix this pile!!
  • Options
    jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Professions

Chests and barrels awarded from Leadership will now stack VERY high."

What this means?
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • Options
    vetcorevetcore Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What about the platesmith proffesion?
    Reinforced guantlets go auto bound for platesmith while the rest are bound on equip.
    Why is that happening only for platesmiths?
  • Options
    dorkchopsdorkchops Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited July 2013
    jigles wrote: »
    "Professions

Chests and barrels awarded from Leadership will now stack VERY high."

What this means?

Means instead of each one taking up 1 inventory slot you can now have up to a "very high" 99? in 1 inventory slot.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    vetcore wrote: »
    What about the platesmith proffesion?
    Reinforced guantlets go auto bound for platesmith while the rest are bound on equip.
    Why is that happening only for platesmiths?

Not to mention Plate armor goes Plate > Plate+1 > Plate+2 > Plate+4

Anyone know where Plate+3 went? That needs to be put in somewhere between level 8 and 15. Makes no sense to use Plate+2 to make Plate+4
  • Options
    m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The first few Alchemy tasks now award solvent to reduce the need to visit the crafting store immediately

I have no task in alchemy that gives solvent. Unless it gives solvent, but isn't displayed to the right.

I bought 400 of them today because I was tired of running out.
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • Options
    leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Why aren't these going live tomorrow?
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    leshil40 wrote: »
    Why aren't these going live tomorrow?

I had the same question. They skipped a.0 and went to the .36 patch.
  • Options
    deathfish01deathfish01 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Patch going live tomorrow is

NW.3.20130529g.36

the large one on the ptr is

NW.3.20130701a.0

so if we look at the numbering

NW . 3 . 2013 05 29 g . 36 patch tomorrow hit the preview shard on 05/29/2013
    NW . 3 . 2013 07 01 a . 0 large patch hit the preview shard on 07/01/2013
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Not sure it really works that way, does it? If you look at all the previous patch notes just about all of them are 0529. And they surely all didn't go live on that day. The preview server wasn't even up on 5/29.
  • Options
    daethxdaethx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    Not sure it really works that way, does it? If you look at all the previous patch notes just about all of them are 0529. And they surely all didn't go live on that day. The preview server wasn't even up on 5/29.

Note the letter afterwards. Minor fixes just get a new letter, major patches get a new date.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Alright. Was just hoping for the other (this) patch is all as it had some good stuff in it. Other than the yelping wolves!
  • Options
    fathomfulfathomful Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    xhrit wrote: »
    My girlfriend used her free respec token to spec out of Healing Action because it no longer worked with Astral Shield. Now that the skills have changed again, will we be getting another free respec?

Wait a minute how did you get a free respec token? I never got one, had to buy my first used. (only one used thus far)
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fathomful wrote: »
    Wait a minute how did you get a free respec token? I never got one, had to buy my first used. (only one used thus far)

One was given out at with the big patch. Every character that was created before the patch should have gotten one.
  • Options
    shuy1shuy1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    • Epic dungeon difficulty has been VERY slightly decreased, but should remain largely the same
    • Fixed an issue where the epic dungeon minibosses were not receiving the right amount of HP.
    • Minibosses should have improved leashing behavior if lured away from their respective lairs

So, we can't pull them back anymore. You even RAISED their HP. And you dare to say the difficulty has been decreased? How lame.
  • Options
    sunsfire2004sunsfire2004 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    shuy1 wrote: »
    So, we can't pull them back anymore. You even RAISED their HP. And you dare to say the difficulty has been decreased? How lame.

a lot of groups don't pull em back and its all ready dam easy would like them to make it harder personally.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fathomful wrote: »

A month or two ago there was a huge exploit in the auction house that let people get huge amounts of AD that they then used to purchase a lot of cat companions and other high value items to flood the market , it was known as Catastrophe day or something and lead to a rollback , the free respec that everybody got was part of the compensation package .
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    A month or two ago there was a huge exploit in the auction house that let people get huge amounts of AD that they then used to purchase a lot of cat companions and other high value items to flood the market , it was known as Catastrophe day or something and lead to a rollback , the free respec that everybody got was part of the compensation package .

No, the respec was for all of the power changes that were made during the kitchen sink patch. Had nothing to do with the AH exploit.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I have only gotten 2 free respec tokens one was with the Guardian Pack, the other from the Catastrophy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jaylovelinjaylovelin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hmm new patch
  • Options
    arcrivalarcrival Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is a bug where when new members join you get a team line under your chat window w/ a little speaker icon. The bug is after your grp disbands you still have the icon and line. Everytime you get a new member you get a new line. Needless to say your chat window shrinks and you have to camp out to get rid of it. I asked others and it has happened to them as well. Man is it annoying.
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Disable and re-enable voice chat in options and it should also clear it up as a temp fix.
  • Options
    savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Winterforge Goblins and Trolls now have updated grunts and wails of pain
    Wolves now yelp when hit
    Cult of the Dragon Initiates and Hexers now grunt and wail in pain
    Abberant Plaguechanged Reavers and Raiders now grunt and wail in pain

Players now grunt and wail in pain
This discussion has been closed.