test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Community] List of UGC and Authors

Comments

• Options
    sphecidasphecida Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    A Curious Disappearance
    Author: sphecida
    Quest
    Tag: story, easy, city
    Length: 30-40 minutes
    For solo or 2 players
    Code: NW-DDLEOFL2Q
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    List updated.
  • Options
    brunomaltabrunomalta Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Title: The Gems of Destiny
    Author:@brunomaltasisko
    Type: Story
    Campaign
    Q1: The Mysterious Mage
    Q2: The Gem of Time
    More to Come

Codes: NW-DH25ZWZ9T
    NW-DIV5JX7J3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Gems of Destiny

Author:@brunomaltasisko

Q1: The Mysterious Mage (NW-DH25ZWZ9T)
    Q2: The Gem of Time (NW-DIV5JX7J3)
    More to Come
  • Options
    lovelynocturnelovelynocturne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Lost Hero
    Author: Lovelynocturne
    Tag: Balanced, story
    Quest
    Tag: #story, #balanced, #Easy, #cave, #outside
    Code: NW-DOXMXQ4CR

Wizards Gone Wild
    Author: Lovelynocturne
    Tag: Balanced, story, humor
    Quest
    Tag: #story, #balanced, #sewer, #inside
    Code: NW-DCUF4P574
  • Options
    bardurnonbardurnon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey BobCat,

Could you update my Foundry campaign entry please with some new info? Thanks a bunch.

LINK-When Vultures Circle
    Q1: Prey on the Predators
    Q2: A Snake in the Nest
    Q3: The Scorched Dove (In Development)

Thanks again!
    When Vultures Circle (Story-Driven Action Campaign)
    Q1: Prey on the Predators - NW-DL5CBR73D - http://tinyurl.com/cqkgj8q
    Q2: A Snake in the Nest - NW-DDVKMGSTY - http://tinyurl.com/ow63vt3
    Q3: The Scorched Dove - Under Construction
  • Options
    groshiegroshie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Quest Title: Rescue in Rainwall
    ID: NW-DRQK3HKVV
    Author: @groshie
    Link: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?373301-UGC-Rescue-in-Rainwall
    Group Size: Soloable. (Depending slightly on the player's choices!)
    Tags: Story, humor, platforming, balanced.
    Quest
    Rescue in Rainwall, ID: NW-DRQK3HKVV
    Chef's Challenge, ID: NW-DGTKIBVF3
    The Dreamfall Campaign, ID: NWS-DEB7Z9IJC (3 Quests)
    Ogre: For the win!, ID: NW-DR5O3PD63
    Cults and Culture, ID: NW-DCLSFYSQ2
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LINK-The Flame Keeper
    Author: gornonthecob
    Handle: @Locksheon
    ID: NW-DP3QEQK88

Campaign/Quest
    Q1: The Flame Keeper
    Sub Tag: #Balanced #Lore #Mountain #Outside
    Q2: (Untitled Work in Progress)
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Everything should be updated.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Everything should be updated.
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • Options
    avistar001avistar001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited July 2013
    Author: Avistar001
    Tag: Story
    Quest: Arvest: Call to Arms
    ID: NW-DDVRNYRYY

ty bobcat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copy/Paste Short Code: NW-DDKQRRF9P
    Member:
    Scribes' Enclave: Volunteer Foundry Reviewers and Tutors
  • Options
    drnoesisdrnoesis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I guess I should probably post this here....

Quest Title: NeverWinter Noir - The Case of the Captains Signet
    ID: NW-DDZMGM5F3
    Author: @DrNoesis
    Link: Feedback Thread
    Group Size: Solo mission with companion.
    TAGS: #STORY #BALANCED #NOIR #HUMOR
    ow1b.png
  • Options
    krisrmurraykrisrmurray Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2013
    Please add mine:

Campaign: Forgotten Treasure
    Author: krisrmurray
    Group Size: Solo
    Q1: Part 1: Remembrance (linke to Part 1: Remembrance)
    Tags: #BALANCED, #PUZZLE
    Forgotten Treasure Campaign
    Part 1: Remembrance : NW-DDTLPFIKS (need 7 more plays)
    Part 2: Treasured Sin: Not yet published
  • Options
    celantracelantra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 465
    edited July 2013
    Hey Bobcat can you add the third quest to my campaign, Devils in the Details.

City in Conflict
    Author: Celantra
    Campaign
    Q1: The Beast Within
    Q2: Gauntlet of the Twin Teeth
    Q3: Devils in the Details
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle
    Author: Zahinder
    Group size: Solo
    Tags: #Balanced, #puzzle
    Feedback thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?348102-The-Fenwick-Cycle
    Q1: Wicks and Things
    Q2: Beggar's Hollow
    Q3: Into the Fen Wood
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    visualkeiukvisualkeiuk Member Posts: 90
    edited July 2013
    Campaign: Seven Pieces of Dawn
    Author: visualkeiuk
    Group size: Solo and a group/hard option.
    Tags: #RP, #Story
    Feedback thread: http://tinyurl.com/ogopbtf
    Q1: The Wishing Ceremony
    ID: NW-DM2ENNIRJ

Campaign: Devotion to the Codex
    Author: visualkeiuk
    Group size: Solo
    Tags: #Balanced, #puzzle
    Feedback thread: http://tinyurl.com/lny5ur5
    Q1: Sacred Heart
    ID: NW-DECMTQMEA

And thank you @bobcat1313 for doing this great thread..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And Sacred Heart Short Code: NW-DECMTQMEA

A video Review from visigoth18 you can watch it HERE Of Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony.

Pt1: The Wishing Ceremony is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 27 mins.
    -=-
    Sacred Heart is eligible for the Daily Foundry, Avg 16mins.
  • Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Campaign: Corleine Organization Mystery
    Author: xpurpleinsanityx
    Group size: Solo, Duo
    Tags: #Balanced, #Story
    Feedback thread: Link to Feedback Thread
    Q1: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Good day,

I am sorry to say, I can't update these pages until fall. I have about 5 minutes before hockey and should of posted this a few days ago. I work construction so usually summer months I work every day. My hours are up to 10 a day now (except my hockey days :p ). I play hockey twice a week and one night of family soccer. I don't know if someone is able to assist in this thread or not?

Do not fear that Hoopty Redhammer my never return. The mighty dwarf will be back ingame and forums sometime in the fall! Once again I am sorry, I've been away from my computer at least a tenday and believe it will be many more before I return. Stay safe and in all the nine hells don't let Neverwinter fall in my absence!!!

Hoopty Redhammer
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Good day,

I am sorry to say, I can't update these pages until fall. I have about 5 minutes before hockey and should of posted this a few days ago. I work construction so usually summer months I work every day. My hours are up to 10 a day now (except my hockey days :p ). I play hockey twice a week and one night of family soccer. I don't know if someone is able to assist in this thread or not?

Do not fear that Hoopty Redhammer my never return. The mighty dwarf will be back ingame and forums sometime in the fall! Once again I am sorry, I've been away from my computer at least a tenday and believe it will be many more before I return. Stay safe and in all the nine hells don't let Neverwinter fall in my absence!!!

Hoopty Redhammer
    Well met Hoopty!

. . . . . . Hope you have a good summer and work isn't too much for ya in this heat! I'll be happy to continue updating in your absence. If someone would like to also help, what I could use is someone to review the thread and then send me via PM a notice and/or any updates that need to be done and I'll be happy to edit it in to the appropriate place.

. . . . . . The only thing is, with my sporadic availability time and Moderator duties, I won't have the time to continually watch this thread and be right on top of updates. I'll try my best though - It would help immensely if someone could step in and assist me by PMing me a notice and/or any updates that need to be done. If someone is able to do this, it will help because of the way I handle my PMs. This will allow me to properly manage my duties as I go through my PMs every day.

. . . . . . For new entries, feel free to continue to post here as you all have been. In addition, sending me a PM notice of your entry will help to expedite me getting it into the list.

Safe travels,
    ~Zeb
  • Options
    fallensbanefallensbane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Dreamscapes
    Author: @fallensbane
    Q1: Darkly Dreaming
    Tags: #COMBAT #LORE

If you could add the below to the list under my campaign that would be great. Ty

Q2: Shattered Dreams
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    If you could add the below to the list under my campaign that would be great. Ty

Q2: Shattered Dreams
    Done! Thanks!
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here you go zebular. I formated it like the listings to make things easier on you...

Jump into the Night
    Author: @cipher9nemo
    Quest
    Tags: #Puzzle #Jumps #Balanced #Long #Outside #Explore

Link is there, but link text is: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?403551-Jump-into-the-Night
    Lots of tags since it's a 3-4 hour quest
    ID: NW-DMXWRYTAD
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Royal Betrayal
    Author: Lightbringer1102
    Campaign
    Q1:Lord's bounty
    ID: NW-DJJ5YG3H2
    Tag:#Balanced/Combat/Hard, story
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Here you go zebular. I formated it like the listings to make things easier on you...

Jump into the Night
    Author: @cipher9nemo
    Quest
    Tags: #Puzzle #Jumps #Balanced #Long #Outside #Explore

Link is there, but link text is: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?403551-Jump-into-the-Night
    Lots of tags since it's a 3-4 hour quest
    ID: NW-DMXWRYTAD
    Royal Betrayal
    Author: Lightbringer1102
    Campaign
    Q1:Lord's bounty
    ID: NW-DJJ5YG3H2
    Tag:#Balanced/Combat/Hard, story
    Added, thanks!

Lightbringer, what section did you want yours in? I threw it into the Story section because of the Tag and Campaign nature of it but if it would fit better in Combat, let me know and I'll get it moved. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thread Note: Listed entries should be/need to be updated and listed alphabetically. When I have the time, I might try and do this.

Question for the Community on this:

Would you rather have the entries in each section be listed alphabetically by:
    A) Author's @handle
    or
    B) Name of the Mission/Campaign

Thanks!
  • Options
    cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zebular, could you please put "Jump into the Night" into Puzzle instead of Story section? It's more of a puzzle and jumping quest than anything else, even if it has a story, etc. Thanks!
    zebular wrote: »

Would you rather have the entries in each section be listed alphabetically by:
    A) Author's @handle
    or
    B) Name of the Mission/Campaign

Doesn't matter to me. If I had to choose one it would be by author's handle since authors can have multiple quests/campaigns, and it would be nice to see them together.
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
  • Options
    lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I guess put it in combat, since i tend to make fights a little hard. But it doesn't less the fact that there is no story. Thanks
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    zebular, could you please put "Jump into the Night" into Puzzle instead of Story section? It's more of a puzzle and jumping quest than anything else, even if it has a story, etc. Thanks!

Doesn't matter to me. If I had to choose one it would be by author's handle since authors can have multiple quests/campaigns, and it would be nice to see them together.
    I guess put it in combat, since i tend to make fights a little hard. But it doesn't less the fact that there is no story. Thanks
    Thanks, I'll get these listed in your desired categories later tonight after family business.

Update: Done!

. . . . .. Going to start compiling the current listed entries tomorrow and work on getting them all listed alphabetically for each category. I'll do two lists alphabetically, one by Section>@Handle>Mission/Campaign Name and the second by Section>Mission/Campaign Name. I'll post the first one in this thread as a replacement and then post the second list as an example new thread and open it for a poll for a week for the community to decide how you all prefer it to be displayed.

. . . . .. This is "planned" for tomorrow but my plans rarely pan out on time due to my health. It's my goal to have everything in order and organized for Bobcat when he returns from work so he will have an easier time keeping this thread updated.
  • Options
    groshiegroshie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    LINK-Meowstroganoff's Arena
    Tag: #Combat, #Puzzle (Arena Conditions), #Humor.
    Quest
    Rescue in Rainwall, ID: NW-DRQK3HKVV
    Chef's Challenge, ID: NW-DGTKIBVF3
    The Dreamfall Campaign, ID: NWS-DEB7Z9IJC (3 Quests)
    Ogre: For the win!, ID: NW-DR5O3PD63
    Cults and Culture, ID: NW-DCLSFYSQ2
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Thanks, I'll get these listed in your desired categories later tonight after family business.

Update: Done!

. . . . .. Going to start compiling the current listed entries tomorrow and work on getting them all listed alphabetically for each category. I'll do two lists alphabetically, one by Section>@Handle>Mission/Campaign Name and the second by Section>Mission/Campaign Name. I'll post the first one in this thread as a replacement and then post the second list as an example new thread and open it for a poll for a week for the community to decide how you all prefer it to be displayed.

. . . . .. This is "planned" for tomorrow but my plans rarely pan out on time due to my health. It's my goal to have everything in order and organized for Bobcat when he returns from work so he will have an easier time keeping this thread updated.
    Just an update:
    . . . . . I started on this late last night. It's ending up being quite the work-load to re-format everything into some condensed methods of using VB code (links for example) in order to lower the amount of characters used in each entry. I'm able to cut all thread VB URL Code down just to 23-25 characters, instead of a long 40+ url. This will help immensely in keeping each section in as little posts as possible.

Here's an example, pre-font coding:

<!--

@HANDLE / forum nick

[thread=000000]UGC NAME[/thread]
    Tags: #Balanced, #Combat, #Explore, #Humor, #Puzzle, #Story, #Tavern
    Campaign / Quest
    Q1: NAME
    Q2: NAME
    Q3: NAME
    Q4: NAME

-->
    Here's what the code looks like in this example:
    [HTML]<!--

@HANDLE / forum nick

[thread=000000]UGC NAME[/thread]
    Tags: #Balanced, #Combat, #Explore, #Humor, #Puzzle, #Story, #Tavern
    Campaign / Quest
    Q1: NAME
    Q2: NAME
    Q3: NAME
    Q4: NAME

-->[/HTML]

. . . . . Because each entry will need to be reformatted and then some posted in multiple Posts (Tags), this is taking longer that I would have liked. I'll continue to work on it each night as I can until I have them all redone.

. . . . . In the mean-time, if anyone has a listing without an @handle, if you could post and verify if your @handle and forum nick are the same or post your @handle if not. Just copy your entry and reply with it along with your @handle. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    groshie wrote: »
    LINK-Meowstroganoff's Arena
    Tag: #Combat, #Puzzle (Arena Conditions), #Humor.
    Quest
    Added, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.