test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529g.33

124»

Comments

• ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It was working in my Daily Foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    - UGC Catalog now has support for Italy, Turkey, and Poland.

Content and Environments
    * You may now not target from or into starting respawn areas to help prevent fights from occurring in a desired safe area
    Tell that to the foundry wise guy that placed 3 mobs just in the respawn area. Have you never thought that in pvp someone could camp just outside the respawn area so he could "target" (that is put the bullseye on you) you safely while you respawn and strike you the istant that you come out?
  • darshuhotdarshuhot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    justkaz wrote: »
    Another garbage patch. Meanwhile, people are exploiting the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of the invulnerability hack:

http://www.twitch.tv/flyyyyyyyyyyyyy13/c/2505746

It's like he is in the "caught me if you can" power all time. Maybe he used it in the fire at the beginning
  • flaminghomerflaminghomer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    savage enchantments are still not stacking properly...
  • reeferdtrinireeferdtrini Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    whyis this patch 7gigs big wait im sure it isnt so why everytime a new patch comes around my updater is patchin 7 gigs over and over. pls fix this
  • huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    whyis this patch 7gigs big wait im sure it isnt so why everytime a new patch comes around my updater is patchin 7 gigs over and over. pls fix this

while the whole file/folder is 7gig, youre not actually patching those 7gig, you only patch what needs patching
  • waldo44waldo44 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello,

Why there is no spanish translation ? It's one of the most spoken languages in the world and there are a lot of spanish people playing.
  • neutron101neutron101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The event is cool and thank you for it. The updates are nice too and i am looking forward to more of them. Obviously it is impossible to fix everything at one time but your efforts are appreciated by many of us. :)
  • pujimspujims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have 2 different systems(different PC configurations and video cards) that have had "rubberbanding" issues and ungodly lag since the start of the new event. Is this normal? I never had anything like this until the patch that started the event. Can this be fixed this game is now unplayable
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    It is odd how after a patch some people start having "lag" issues, but it doesn't affect the community at large, however I think at this point many people have suffered this at least once. In the General Discussion section there is a sticky regarding rubberbanding and lag, read through that and see if any of it applies to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    justkaz wrote: »
    Another garbage patch. Meanwhile, people are exploiting the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of the invulnerability hack:

http://www.twitch.tv/flyyyyyyyyyyyyy13/c/2505746

Any chance if next time this happens you can get a screenshot of his stats / gears?
  • pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I didn t know were to post this so here it goes. Why is there are level cap for story missions!? Doing dailies (a lot considering the x2 of latest event) i overleveled; not a lot, 5 levels or so; and i lost part of the story, the achievements, the titles and the rewards of the quests! Is kind of a let down.
    Also i would like to repost that unstoppable bugs occur during pvp, a lot.
    edited July 2013
    The reason the stories level cap is because the monsters in them do not scale to your level. It would just a walk in the park for higher level characters, there would be no challenge. The reason they don't scale is because they don't want character that are to low in level going in certain areas.

Edit: You could have put this post under either the General or Gameplay discussions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well i don t care if is a walk in the park, at least i should have he option to play it or not. That means i lost all the quests, dungeons, characters, dialog, etc from the hole area! And if i go to the next area start the quests level up again and then it will just stop! it s ridiculous
  • jwiechersjwiechers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pprandom wrote: »
    well i don t care if is a walk in the park, at least i should have he option to play it or not. That means i lost all the quests, dungeons, characters, dialog, etc from the hole area! And if i go to the next area start the quests level up again and then it will just stop! it s ridiculous

Absolutely.

It isn't about the mission being too easy -- so what? The storyline is fairly decent and I want to be able to experience it instead of being "locked out", just because my character leveled past it doing things you're encouraged to do -- and not even overdoing them. If you do the daily foundry quests, dungeons, PVP and skirmishes you *will* outlevel most content geared at your current area, meaning you lose a huge swath of the quests -- and that's terrible.
  • thehuntress#2050 thehuntress Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jwiechers wrote: »
    Absolutely.

It isn't about the mission being too easy -- so what? The storyline is fairly decent and I want to be able to experience it instead of being "locked out", just because my character leveled past it doing things you're encouraged to do -- and not even overdoing them. If you do the daily foundry quests, dungeons, PVP and skirmishes you *will* outlevel most content geared at your current area, meaning you lose a huge swath of the quests -- and that's terrible.

This is very annoying.
    edited July 2013
    I think your overlooking the point that they don't want you to do everything with one character. They want you to make multiple characters, with each one going down a different leveling path.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • retrom4nretrom4n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I disagree. i really like cleric. i can do anything with it.. dps heal. i barely use any companion because he is pratically always training..
    Honestly i was hoping that the classes would be more D&D, but i really liked their job making it so D&D fans and ppl that never even smelled D&D could play. Also.. if you dislike cleric, try another class. take care ;)
    [SIGPIC]
  • v1rus89v1rus89 Member Posts: 83
    edited July 2013
    Please fix the tiefling tempest magic feat bug!!!
    Virus, Enemy Team.
  • gharetgharet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    regolith13 wrote: »
    How about fixing Alchemy Advancement
    Then I will celebrate
    Fireworks are nice but I spent a lot of time trying to level Alchemy and have been stuck for over a week now!

Most of my chars are stuck at full exp points bar but won't go to next level[/QUOTE

I've been locked on progression for over 3 weeks - its not only been broken a long time, and they havent fixed affected characters - but they apparently behaven't fixed the bug CAUSING it yet either, so people still get affected. I wont be playing new content until they start fixing support issues instead of blindly closing tickets to reduce customer service load.
This discussion has been closed.