• Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    EDIT: Double Post.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    freehugs9 wrote: »
    15.15%, if it even works. I've actually been meaning to retest this since they fixed the Armor Pentration boost from Dex/Con, but at the last test the bonus form Charisma did little to nothing.

Be interesting to see the results of your tests. I figure it must be meant to be additive, as the multiplicative one would be almost nothing.
  • Options
    mrexploitermrexploiter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wish this thread was stickied, I refer back to it every so often.
  • Options
    freehugs9freehugs9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Be interesting to see the results of your tests. I figure it must be meant to be additive, as the multiplicative one would be almost nothing.

Same results ~16.6% damage boost from CA with a character that has 21 Charisma.

I wish this thread was stickied, I refer back to it every so often.

You can subscrube to threads to make them easier to find, look under thread tools near the top of this page. Click on User CP at the top of the forum to see subscribed threads.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    freehugs9 wrote: »
    Same results ~16.6% damage boost from CA with a character that has 21 Charisma.

So basically not a factor to take in account then. Thanks for the research!
  • Options
    sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Irrelevant.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sslothzz wrote: »
    My dex is 17. Which (according to the description on it) gives me Resistanse ignored -6%

Check again.
  • Options
    sslothzzsslothzz Member Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    fondlez wrote: »
    Check again.
    fixed.
    [10 characters]
  • Options
    ruonthehuntruonthehunt Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Very nice stuff here thanks alot! My mom told me Nerds rule the world and she was right!
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Bumping this just because it is still both valid and invaluable!
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    centur1ancentur1an Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Guys little help please

GF spec PVE build

i've just bought my respect token,

ive got 1516 crit
    7995k power
    and 918 AP

what values should I put Dex to? to get the most out of it please?

cheers
  • Options
    ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    All into Dex you can input.
  • Options
    taurnilelensartaurnilelensar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes this works!! :cool: TY
    If anyone on TV tells you they can make life fair they are liars!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How Bronzewood enchantments are affected by ArP?

My GF has a Greater Bronzewood, which makes him ignore 12% of the armor of targets hit by encounter powers. If I already have enough ArP + Dex to ignore the entire armor, does it make Bronzewood useless or can it make the armor value of targets affected by the enchantment actually negative?
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Would still be accurate unless some hidden ninja nerf in values or ninja buff to NPC mitigation (I have read there are mobs/npcs with higher than 24% mitigation)
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    sirjestosirjesto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Would still be accurate unless some hidden ninja nerf in values or ninja buff to NPC mitigation (I have read there are mobs/npcs with higher than 24% mitigation)

I don't believe so. I did a recent check with ACT and was still getting the same values as months ago.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sirjesto wrote: »
    I don't believe so. I did a recent check with ACT and was still getting the same values as months ago.

You don't believe the info is still accurate? or that some mobs have higher than 24% mitigation?

The info is still accurate. The last part ill take your word if you tested on all mob types.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    fyrhawkerfyrhawker Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes this works!! :cool: TY

As a GF, According to my character screen, my CON (24) is the primary stat and DEX (20) a secondary. If I were to respect, should I more or less revers those stats?
    Also, ArP Cap with 20 DEX should be 1371?

Thnx,
    MrPoopyPants, worlds sexiest GF
  • Options
    yamato146yamato146 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have a halfling GF with 26 Con and 22 Dex, which works well for me. I put all my points into those two.

As for the 24% max mitigation, I'm not so sure. My main example would be the duergar riders in Gauntlgrym. I always seem to unload on them and they take so little damage. My wizard's Ice Knife generally crits at a minimum of 25k, yet against those bear riders, it crits at about 12-15k. This is just speculation on my part, though. Does anyone else know more?

Lavinia, World's Most Adorable GF
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Back, back to the Nine Hells with you, o thread raised from the depths of the grave!! Kelemvor have mercy on your soul!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.