test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

you are a NW Addict..

tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Off Topic
if you make your appointments during server downtime.
Post edited by tcarnce on

Comments

• elementsoilderelementsoilder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yea its server downtime and im just in my room rocking back and forth... waiting...
  • skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You dream about slashing giant brain in Dread Vault =_= (actually ... did happen)
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hahahaha, so funny.
  • varetmarkushvaretmarkush Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I dreamt of a necromancer paragon path for my CW...woke up depressed..
  • demidogzdemidogz Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    if you spend your life in Moonstone Mask.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    If you go around saying "Protector's Enclave needs your help" to random people when you need help with something. (also great for getting funny looks)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited March 2014
    hahahahaha
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Also, if you have dreams about people in your guild who you have never met, in real life situations like on a bus to an officer's meeting.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You are a NW Addict...

...if you plan your schedule around your invocation timers.

...if you use "Wither your limbs!" or "Cut you slow!" as retorts to people that annoy you.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ...when a manly voice in your mind says: "You either pass this exam now, or you will be a slave to the University"... WHY AM I HEARING IT WHILE LEARNING?!?
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • fungchaofungchao Member Posts: 55
    edited March 2014
    ... when you plan your day and when to play according to this https://drunkenmmo.com/neverwinter/events
    Shiva TR PVE
    Butters TR PVP
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    You know you are a NW addict...

... if you're watching a two-man, three-man or six-man tag team wrestling match, and get annoyed how dumb it is. Everyone knows there's five people in a group. Amatours.

... you try to pay the bus ticket with tissue rolled up as small balls, hoping it will pass as astral diamonds.

... you ignore doing your homework, as you have outleveled that quest.

... you stop sleeping. You are down for maintenance.
    edited March 2014
    if you played 19 hours on one day.
    till 6 am and you `re getting ready at 9 am to play again after sleep.
    and thinking to make a vid about pvp gameplay not based on fightingskills but how when and where to fight/play with random pugs.
    true story haha.
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    - you got kicked out of church for saying a prayer to the Holy Trinity: Jesus, the Holy Ghost and Moradin the All-Father.

- you see someone riding next to the road, so you stop the car and ask if they couldn't afford the spider mount.

- you forget your wedding anniversary, as it's only been 360 days since you started playing Neverwinter. The real anniversary is thus in a few days.

- Your spouse doesn't mind you forgetting the anniversary. It's in a few days, after all.
    edited March 2014
    funny, spider mount ;p
    see a lot of funny stuf , but can`t reply to all :D
  • zbartrumzbartrum Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You are a NW Addict...

...if you ask the hardware store clerk where they keep the mithral tools
    edited March 2014
    ..if it's your birthday and you call your friends to come over for your 'level up'..

...if you sacrificed your sister to Lolth for hating spiders...
    edited March 2014
    ..if you ignore your wife's not-so-subtle attempts for intimate time because it's time for GG.

...if glory is more important than money.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jade456usjade456us Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ummm.... I may have a problem.....
  • jade456usjade456us Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ... you tell your wife the grand forge is lit as a hint for intimacy
    edited March 2014
    jade456us wrote: »
    ... you tell your wife the grand forge is lit as a hint for intimacy

This made me choke with my coffee, ended up in my nose...couldn't clean my face as was still laughting hard..
    ...you destroyed me...
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm "was" a Neverwinter Nights addict., back in 2002.

Neverwinter on the other hand... well, not so much. xD
    edited March 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    ..if you ignore your wife's not-so-subtle attempts for intimate time because it's time for GG.

- your spouse wants some "quality time" with you, and you ask if you can bring friends.
    edited March 2014
    neoyoshi wrote: »
    I'm "was" a Neverwinter Nights addict., back in 2002.

Neverwinter on the other hand... well, not so much. xD

Neverwinter Nights 2 is my favourite RPG ever.. both for the incredible story and the great gameplay + some nearly impossible battles.. (still can't believe i managed to beat the 3 shadow reavers encounter in the vale of merdelain)
    edited March 2014
    ...if you ask your boss to pay you in Zen rather than cash.
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited March 2014
    - Get a life!
    - Don't worry i've got Life Steal!!
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ...you try to tip the domino's driver with the $5 credit on your $25 UGC game card. -_-
    edited March 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    ...you try to tip the domino's driver with the $5 credit on your $25 UGC game card. -_-

Melody, that doesn't qualify. True addicts know how to get that $5 of the UGC added to their Zen.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Melody, that doesn't qualify. True addicts know how to get that $5 of the UGC added to their Zen.

:(

/10char