test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dodge dodge immune dodge dodge dodge immune dodge immune dodge

a2ura2ur Member Posts: 32
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What were you guys smoking while creating cw and tr? Please tell me your dealer number I want that too! Seriously who was that smart to let CW dodge/immune 100% atacks while they use utility power? Do you guys even realize that CW stamina regeneration is too fast and they can use teleport all the time and avoid all the dmg?

Who was that smart to let TR atack ppl in stealth and stay invisible? They can be immortal, invisible and kill everyone from range (ofc while invisible!). I can't wait to see your next awesome ideas.
Post edited by a2ur on

Comments

• cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    a2ur wrote: »
    What were you guys smoking while creating cw and tr? Please tell me your dealer number I want that too! Seriously who was that smart to let CW dodge/immune 100% atacks while they use utility power? Do you guys even realize that CW stamina regeneration is too fast and they can use teleport all the time and avoid all the dmg?

Who was that smart to let TR atack ppl in stealth and stay invisible? They can be immortal, invisible and kill everyone from range (ofc while invisible!). I can't wait to see your next awesome ideas.
    did you realize that cws are not immune to 100% attacks while using any power...... and our stamina regen is same as every other class.. we just get 3 dodges per full bar instead of 2. we cant avoid all damage.... just wait till we use our 3 teleports then use your cds.... seems like a L2 play issue.
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

I'm guessing that would be rings of invisibility and aetheralness (you can see them and they can attack you but they are always non-solid and take no damage when you go to strike them)
  • moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    CW need the mobility because all melee classes can pretty much 1 combo you for example GWF's takedown, get knocked down by that and you're dead. It's also adds more depth to the PVP because it adds mind games. Because you can't stay invisible or dodge forever, eventually it will all burn out and you'll get hit by and combo starter and die. So knowing when to dodge or just take the hit is really important in conserving stamina/determination.
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

Psssssssst.

Pro-Tip about TR's.... Stealth is NOT invisibility.

What are you playing? If you say GWF or GF I am going to ***** slap you.
  • smezzasmezza Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    CW: dodge dodge immune dodge dodge dodge immune dodge immune dodge
    TR: Stealth Stab Stab StabStabStabStabStab Stealth Stab Stab StabStabStabStabStab
    GWF: Block Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
    GF: Charge Roaaaarh Slash Slash Slash Slash Pfffff Roaaaarh !!! Slash Slash Slash Slash Pfffff
    DC: Imune Imune Imune Imune Dodge Heal Imune Imune Imune Imune Dodge Heal

Sounds pretty balanced to me :)
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    he is talking about the TR exploit the CW is not that problematic and well you can kill it , however there is a new exploit for TR for full Inmuneall the time you can try to kill it with the whole team and is going to be imposible, only way for them to recieve damage is with Tene Enchants
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • masu84masu84 Member Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Because you can't stay invisible or dodge forever

Well perma stealth is possible and quite easy.
    No leaver penality in PvP!

And here is the reason:
    ghostravyn wrote: »
    If you want people to stay for the match end even when you're sitting on a 600-10 score and you've decided to be ***-hats and spawn-camp, you need to give them a reason. Punishing them is not the answer. That's just pouring salt-acid into an already bleeding wound.
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    masu84 wrote: »
    Well perma stealth is possible and quite easy.

And dumb, and totally unbalanced. Yeah, my main is a rogue, and I don't waste time in pvp. After hitting a cleric with no shield with lashing blade, dazing strike, smoke bomb, shocking execution...I knocked maybe 1/10th of his health off, I gave up. The immune/dodge bug is just sad. And, having myself and a gf beating on a wizard, with him not dying when you can't see a bit of health at all on his bar, something wrong there. Deft strike to a wizard that hits you from all the way above you on the bridge, he blinks. Move to him, blink. Deft strike, dazing strike, blink. Smoke bomb, blink. Two rays, dead. Blah blah. Waste of time.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't understand why people continually insist CW are OP. I soloed my CW to lvl 60 and died NUMEROUS times. Just for the hell of it I created a GF the other day. I have soloed to level 26 and only died one time and that is because I went afk. The contrast is so different that for the first time ever I may just play a tank class as my main.
  • magemyronmagemyron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    smezza wrote: »

I must be playing my CW TOTALLY wrong then, because I'm only allowed to blink 3 times before my stamina runs out, AND to avoid anything I must be extremely precise. In fact, the most times I get killed in PvP, it's because of a rogue going invisible and throwing daggers at me or using Lashing Blade that almost 1KO. Really dunno what to do. People said Oppressive Force reveals and dazes rogues in stealth, but I couldn't get it to work yet.
    And immune to what? CW doesn't have any immunity spell, like Unstoppable or Blocking or something. Our controlling spells, that could be our salvation, lasts like 1 or 2 seconds at most on people. I even removed Entangle from my tab because it seems freaking useless, with so many people immune to control.
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    zaarel2 wrote: »
    I don't understand why people continually insist CW are OP. I soloed my CW to lvl 60 and died NUMEROUS times. Just for the hell of it I created a GF the other day. I have soloed to level 26 and only died one time and that is because I went afk. The contrast is so different that for the first time ever I may just play a tank class as my main.

Because that's solo. I didn't die much either. I was actually shocked the first time I died, after many levels, and I didn't know what to do.
    edited July 2013
    magemyron wrote: »
    I must be playing my CW TOTALLY wrong then, because I'm only allowed to blink 3 times before my stamina runs out, AND to avoid anything I must be extremely precise. In fact, the most times I get killed in PvP, it's because of a rogue going invisible and throwing daggers at me or using Lashing Blade that almost 1KO. Really dunno what to do. People said Oppressive Force reveals and dazes rogues in stealth, but I couldn't get it to work yet.
    And immune to what? CW doesn't have any immunity spell, like Unstoppable or Blocking or something. Our controlling spells, that could be our salvation, lasts like 1 or 2 seconds at most on people. I even removed Entangle from my tab because it seems freaking useless, with so many people immune to control.

Just do like other wizards do and stand above the point, on the bridge. Then, when a rogue deft strikes up, blink away and own. That way, other classes can't get to you without losing the point.
  • magemyronmagemyron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just do like other wizards do and stand above the point, on the bridge. Then, when a rogue deft strikes up, blink away and own. That way, other classes can't get to you without losing the point.

Oh gosh, how didn't I see this sooner? It completely solves all problems wizards have in PvP. I thank you sir.
    edited July 2013
    magemyron wrote: »
    Oh gosh, how didn't I see this sooner? It completely solves all problems wizards have in PvP. I thank you sir.

No problem at all. Or, I could actually use the ridiculously worn out meme "l2p your class", when referring to your post. I won't though.

On second thought, you could recognize that I wasn't telling you how to play your class, only sarcastically pointing out a flaw in this game's pvp.
  • possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Tr's are not immortal, nor can they use any type of perma stealth. Once you get within a certain distance, about 15 to 20 game feet you can see their stealth silhouette just fine, they do not have a full stealth mechanic in this game, that's when I charge, lock them down and destroy them. The only time a TR kills me is if their daily is up and that isn't often. I do go out of my way to hunt down the blades flying from their hidden point and chase them down and kill them, their tene enchants do nothing while they are locked down and die.

CW are another story, I have a lot of problems with the perma evades they can spam out, even when I close and try to lock them down. They can spam knock backs and dodges much to often and that needs to be looked at if their damage isn't reduced. I would have no problem with them keeping their perma dodging if their DPS were reduced to reflect the added survivability. Right now the CW are using exploits with macros to gain this as I have seen some folks get the drop on a cw only to have it auto spin and spam three skills nearly instantly, and these are not bots but players using the shortcomings of the macro system to full effect.
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    smezza wrote: »
    TR: Stealth Stab Stab StabStabStabStabStab Stealth Stab Stab StabStabStabStabStab
    GWF: Block Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
    GF: Charge Roaaaarh Slash Slash Slash Slash Pfffff Roaaaarh !!! Slash Slash Slash Slash Pfffff
    DC: Imune Imune Imune Imune Dodge Heal Imune Imune Imune Imune Dodge Heal

Sounds pretty balanced to me :)

Indeed it is!

rofl
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • methuselasmethuselas Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    possum440 wrote: »
    Right now the CW are using exploits with macros to gain this as I have seen some folks get the drop on a cw only to have it auto spin and spam three skills nearly instantly, and these are not bots but players using the shortcomings of the macro system to full effect.

THIS. I fell victim to this last night. I'm not a decked out GF, but I can hang with the tough ones, if need be. Last night, I had to deal with a PvP group consisting of 2 CWs, 2 TRs and 1 GWF. Nevermind the fact they were decked out to the teeth, with 10k GS, fighting my side, which was probably 9k and lower. (I, myself, hover at just under 10k GS, using the T1 purples from PvP and none are enchanted yet.) The TRs were using perma-stealth and the invulnerability exploit. The GWF was using the Immunity exploit and the two CWs were using macro exploits and spamming Enfeeblement spells, via hotkeys. Of course, my side is going "This is bs! We can't compete when they're exploiting, so they all started rage quitting. I figured out something was up, so I turned on my record early. When it came down to it, I was the only one left and they're camped out in front of my safe area, just waiting for me. So, I called them out for cheating, letting them know I recorded the match and would report it. Then, one of the TRs jumped into my Safe Zone and took me out right in my campsite. (Thought you "fixed" that in the last patch, Cryptic?) So, at this point, they start calling me a "crybaby", mocking me, 'cos there was nothing I could do. I reiterated that I WAS reporting them and the same TR, jumped back in my area and said verbatim in toto:

"So.... they can't ban me."

At which point one of the CWs tried using Black Hole to pull me off my Safe Area so they could grief me. (Thought you "fixed" the targeting inside Safe Zones too, Cryptic. -_-)

I play PvP to get my T1 purples since I'm not "epic" enough to run with the "big boys." I suggest most do the same. The few that play PvP for fun seem few and far between. Most just feel the need to grief, 'cos they can. When I've played against a group that has deserted a single member, I won't participate in a spawn camp, 'cos it's unsportsmanlike. Of course, the fact that it's such a problem in this game, as well as the use of exploits, only shows how sad our society has become.

Let me reiterate. "So.... they can't ban me." If those are the kinds of players that legitimate players will always have to deal with and having the only response from the "Community Administrators" and *NOT* the Developers being "We're working on it" or "We're looking into it" yet it just becomes more rampant, says a lot about where this game is actually headed. I've come across several "reviews" of this game, but the way their written, actually makes me wonder if the writer's have PLAYED the game, or if PWE just bought good reviews.

Just my 2p.
    edited July 2013
    methuselas wrote: »
    (Thought you "fixed" the targeting inside Safe Zones too, Cryptic. -_-)

If they attack from the safe zone then you can attack and get up there. They walk out far enough without falling to avoid the collision wall.
    Dragon Shard:
    edited July 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    If they attack from the safe zone then you can attack and get up there. They walk out far enough without falling to avoid the collision wall.

How exactly does a GF attack from a safe zone? No, this TR somehow managed to get INTO my area and took me out, for calling them out for cheating. You also seem to miss my stating they attacked me *IN* my campsite, which is away from "the edge" of the Safe Zone.
    edited July 2013
    How exactly does a GF attack from a safe zone? No, this TR somehow managed to get INTO my area and took me out, for calling them out for cheating.

Wasn't referring to you, was talking about the CW and others that i have seen do it that way.
    Dragon Shard:
    edited July 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    Wasn't referring to you, was talking about the CW and others that i have seen do it that way.
    Yeah, I was a little pissed when I started getting pulled off my Safe Zone. I got pulled right to the edge, but thankfully, I was trying to pull away, so I didn't fall off. After which, I just moved to the furthest corner away from them and just waited out the timer.

Don't get me wrong, 'cos PvP is a ton of fun, if you don't have griefers. There's a lot of trash talk, a lot of back and forth and a lot of friends made. I've become friends with a lot of other players that were using decked out GFs and after we both got a kill on one another, decided to duke it out, ignoring everyone else. It's a proud moment when you have a GF wailing on one player and as soon as they see you round a corner, they drop their target, 'cos they want YOU.
    edited July 2013
    Cheaters will be cheaters unfortunately. The corner is the safest spot. It does seem that the TR is the one most able to get back in the safe zone. Not sure what level GF you have but use bull charge or a knockback to send them out if you can lol. I'm addicted to PvP myself lol. Once i get my free bag from the graveyard i just PvP to 60. Did 1 character to about the lvl 50 area and maxed.
    Dragon Shard:
  • lymphaelymphae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    CWs are the only class that is OP in this game and this needs to be fixed

You can easily handle a TR especially after playing with one and know how to pvp with them. Don't just stand on their way and fight to death, you need to be cunning instead of go beast mode all the time. You can dodge TRs but not CWs ****ing CWs. All they need to do is moving their mouse just a bit further on their screen and you are dead. Especially if it is 1 v 2 and there is one CW. Mind me but I killed against 1 v 3 when there was one DC, two TRs. Unless CW is a idiot, I can't do much to them until another CW or someone in my team stun them(i hardly hold myself to yell at our CW to go after other CW or just stun him so I can actually be a match, being away from their non-escapable attacks.) , that way i go get them.

All other classes are balanced minus DC on healing. People start to not getting a DC on dungeon and rely if there is 2-3 cleric companion because DPS groups are simply better.
    And again CW is ****ing OP right now. TRs are already balanced and easy to handle. Actually with them going on full power all the time, and weak on defense and health as a class feature, they are freaking easy m8. They can't use stealth all the time. I actually like going for TRs, it is either defense or health they are easy to kill. GFs are more annoying with their shields but I can't say they are OP like CWs. I hate CWs. And yes I also hate them hiding up there so I have to check or wait in ladders incase they pop out of middle of nowhere when others arrive, be a good tank for them.
    edited July 2013
    THIS. I fell victim to this last night. I'm not a decked out GF, but I can hang with the tough ones, if need be. Last night, I had to deal with a PvP group consisting of 2 CWs, 2 TRs and 1 GWF. Nevermind the fact they were decked out to the teeth, with 10k GS, fighting my side, which was probably 9k and lower. (I, myself, hover at just under 10k GS, using the T1 purples from PvP and none are enchanted yet.) The TRs were using perma-stealth and the invulnerability exploit. The GWF was using the Immunity exploit and the two CWs were using macro exploits and spamming Enfeeblement spells, via hotkeys. Of course, my side is going "This is bs! We can't compete when they're exploiting, so they all started rage quitting. I figured out something was up, so I turned on my record early. When it came down to it, I was the only one left and they're camped out in front of my safe area, just waiting for me. So, I called them out for cheating, letting them know I recorded the match and would report it. Then, one of the TRs jumped into my Safe Zone and took me out right in my campsite. (Thought you "fixed" that in the last patch, Cryptic?) So, at this point, they start calling me a "crybaby", mocking me, 'cos there was nothing I could do. I reiterated that I WAS reporting them and the same TR, jumped back in my area and said verbatim in toto:

"So.... they can't ban me."

At which point one of the CWs tried using Black Hole to pull me off my Safe Area so they could grief me. (Thought you "fixed" the targeting inside Safe Zones too, Cryptic. -_-)

I play PvP to get my T1 purples since I'm not "epic" enough to run with the "big boys." I suggest most do the same. The few that play PvP for fun seem few and far between. Most just feel the need to grief, 'cos they can. When I've played against a group that has deserted a single member, I won't participate in a spawn camp, 'cos it's unsportsmanlike. Of course, the fact that it's such a problem in this game, as well as the use of exploits, only shows how sad our society has become.

Let me reiterate. "So.... they can't ban me." If those are the kinds of players that legitimate players will always have to deal with and having the only response from the "Community Administrators" and *NOT* the Developers being "We're working on it" or "We're looking into it" yet it just becomes more rampant, says a lot about where this game is actually headed. I've come across several "reviews" of this game, but the way their written, actually makes me wonder if the writer's have PLAYED the game, or if PWE just bought good reviews.

Just my 2p.

Should youtube that video, give us the link. What server btw? And, send it to PW/Cryptic so they can close your ticket and tell you everything is fine.
    edited July 2013
    And, send it to PW/Cryptic so they can close your ticket and tell you everything is fine.

Lulz..... that last part reminded me of them sending me my closed ticket saying "Sorry 42k AD just disappeared from your account, while you were online. Here's half as a "one time courtesy." That's all we can do."
  • misterrmatt4438misterrmatt4438 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Speaking alone as a CW.. I play pvp once in a great while ... and im good at it! As long as no class SEEs me AT ALL! My power set up for pvp is Entangle in the tab slot- conduit in q-steal time in e- and shield in r- lcick is MM- Rclick is RoF- and I kills stuff! it takes a hot munute and I have to PRAY I can stun/tangle/freeze w/e it is im trying to kill. But OP? Needs to be Nerfed? im in full magelords with my ancient orb sitting at just under 11k gs total (5kpower and 3.5k rec) .. I can dodge 3 (that's three) times before im out of stamina. There are NO immunity spells (besides exploits iv never heard of apparently) and EVERY mele class can 1 combo me- EVERY ONE!---
    My defense? tab-q-spam mm-pop steal time if your close< rof if your not>- spam mm and pop shield as a last resort-- and PRAY im not stunned-knocked prone-dazed-ect. and that I managed to 1. kill you (not very often "p) 2. spook you away. WE ARE GLASS CCANNONS! Even with our primary defense (shield) up and untouched iv been Dailied by a DC and SMOKED! Wanna kill a cw? Its easier than killing a GF (block and hella hp) we all know the BA gwfs that are nigh impossible to kill (if you don't ... you are one) TRs the one hit wonder sneaky sneaky pow pows... For all that's holy .. we don't need nerfed .. quit griping about the control powers of the CW.. know what that stands for? CONTROL! deal with it bromies-- Besides ...rly .... rly...? our stuns last for 3 seconds ea at the most on PC's (even using the passive that increases duration by 15%(which I use)) Here is the bottom line gents and ladies.. its pvp .. your gonna die... and it might tick ya off.. instead of gripping about what makes each class better at pvp.. why not gripe about the people dropping copious ammounts of money into this game getting perfect vorpals, soulforged, rank 10's and a 40$ mount..Each class is fine .. some harder to kill than others *cough* BA GWFS *cough* but nut up and deal or walk on. I put my vote on doing tiered pvp.. I.E. Similarly G.s.ed players matched up (and kicks when ppl put cruddy gear on and swap when the match starts :p) NO NERF NO NERF NO NERF (fix the exploits iv never heard of ^_^) NO NERF NO NERF

Rant over
    edited July 2013
    lymphae wrote: »
    CWs are the only class that is OP in this game and this needs to be fixed

I don't think they're OP. I just hate that Entanglement/Tele/Ice or Lightning attack macro **** they do. Don't get me wrong, 'cos I can crank out some MEAN GF combos, 'cos of how my keybinds are set, but I'm not *THAT* fast.

The only thing that really annoys me in PvP is the invulnerability exploit the TRs are running around with now. As a GF, if you get hit with perma-stealth attacks and you have your guard up, any defensive attack (one that automatically hits when you're struck) identifies where your attacker is. I suggest putting your camera in a top-down view, so you can see better. If that doesn't work, Villain's Menace will zero them as well. The stomp animation is a little longer, but with the 30' burst, you're sure to hit them. As above, you just have to see where the damage number pops up. Once you see that, they're fairly easy to target and pull out of stealth temporarily.

Well, that and these premade buffed to all **** teams that just do PvP to grief PUGs, but sometimes, you can PWN them, if you have a good team.
    edited July 2013
    My power set up for pvp is Entangle in the tab slot- conduit in q-steal time in e- and shield in r- lcick is MM- Rclick is RoF- and I kills stuff! it takes a hot munute and I have to PRAY I can stun/tangle/freeze w/e it is im trying to kill. But OP? Needs to be Nerfed? im in full magelords with my ancient orb sitting at just under 11k gs total (5kpower and 3.5k rec) .. I can dodge 3 (that's three) times before im out of stamina. There are NO immunity spells (besides exploits iv never heard of apparently) and EVERY mele class can 1 combo me- EVERY ONE!---
    My defense? tab-q-spam mm-pop steal time if your close< rof if your not>- spam mm and pop shield as a last resort-- and PRAY im not stunned-knocked prone-dazed-ect. and that I managed to 1. kill you (not very often "p) 2. spook you away. WE ARE GLASS CCANNONS! Even with our primary defense (shield) up and untouched iv been Dailied by a DC and SMOKED! Wanna kill a cw? Its easier than killing a GF (block and hella hp) we all know the BA gwfs that are nigh impossible to kill (if you don't ... you are one) TRs the one hit wonder sneaky sneaky pow pows... For all that's holy .. we don't need nerfed .. quit griping about the control powers of the CW.. know what that stands for? CONTROL! deal with it bromies-- Besides ...rly .... rly...? our stuns last for 3 seconds ea at the most on PC's (even using the passive that increases duration by 15%(which I use)) Here is the bottom line gents and ladies.. its pvp .. your gonna die... and it might tick ya off.. instead of gripping about what makes each class better at pvp.. why not gripe about the people dropping copious ammounts of money into this game getting perfect vorpals, soulforged, rank 10's and a 40$ mount..Each class is fine .. some harder to kill than others *cough* BA GWFS *cough* but nut up and deal or walk on. I put my vote on doing tiered pvp.. I.E. Similarly G.s.ed players matched up (and kicks when ppl put cruddy gear on and swap when the match starts :p) NO NERF NO NERF NO NERF (fix the exploits iv never heard of ^_^) NO NERF NO NERF

Rant over

My class is gonna hate me, and I'm pretty sure it's a bug since they boosted our Guard, but GFs can't block entangle or slow anymore. ;)

Lulz. that GWF immunity is getting to me too! XD

Oh, one other thing. If you see another CW hit them with an Entangle spell, hit them with another one of those control spells, like entangle or slow. Sadly, that **** stacks. :/ If the two of you can stay alive, you can keep stacking them, til he drops. AC doesn't help apparently.
  • lymphaelymphae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't think they're OP. I just hate that Entanglement/Tele/Ice or Lightning attack macro **** they do. Don't get me wrong, 'cos I can crank out some MEAN GF combos, 'cos of how my keybinds are set, but I'm not *THAT* fast.

Dunno what their skills are but it is non dodgeable. It gives me no chance at all every other melee class needs to be close to their target, because of that their targets can easily dodge their attacks. I do the same when I across melee classes, just playing cat& rat game for a while. For CW it is impossible. Once they target you, you are done. Nor any bosses or any classes have that ability. Even spiders only stick you to the ground. Once CW's attack targets you, you are done. No where to escape dodge etc. It is annoying. It is OP. It is unfair. It needs to either get nerfed or that power should be similar to boss attacks, we should see red coming and have a chance to escape it. Right now, we can't either see it coming or get rid of it.

Again I am serious about what I say. All other classes are balanced minus Cleric and Cleric is really really bad and mostly useless to group, having couple cleric companions has more advantage.
    CW on the other hand, they really need to be bad to fail or low class with no skills maybe?
    My tactic on CW is catch up on a time when he is busy pvping with someone else, assuming his skills are not cooled down then go for it.
    GF, TR, GWF, DC all easier targets for me. CW is just annoying. Not only you can't reach them to target them when they start to ran away, they still get to have skills that is impossible to escape once is targeted. Skilled CWs can do this all day long. Even average CWs are annoying. Bad CWs are bad like any bad other classes.
    Once I come across a skilled CW, i just feel like a lamb who leaved his crowd and alone with a big bad wolf and it feels like they are actually kidding me. I mean CWs usually hate TRs because they are the only ones who can reach them with stealth and stun them before CWs took any action. Most who say TRs are OP actually CWs too. I would say not really. TRs are actually probably the easiest for me. Just letting them throwing their attacks to the air, then target them. Which for CWs case, targeting them alone is a matter sometimes. And once more I hate their non dodgable skills.
  • capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

OMG hes a GWF from his forum posts. Man i never like to say this but get some reasonable gear and Lrn2play.

Im a CW i hate GWF sent builds.
This discussion has been closed.