test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

dodge dodge immune dodge dodge dodge immune dodge immune dodge

2»

Comments

• capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    lymphae wrote: »
    CWs are the only class that is OP in this game and this needs to be fixed

You can easily handle a TR especially after playing with one and know how to pvp with them. Don't just stand on their way and fight to death, you need to be cunning instead of go beast mode all the time. You can dodge TRs but not CWs ****ing CWs. All they need to do is moving their mouse just a bit further on their screen and you are dead. Especially if it is 1 v 2 and there is one CW. Mind me but I killed against 1 v 3 when there was one DC, two TRs. Unless CW is a idiot, I can't do much to them until another CW or someone in my team stun them(i hardly hold myself to yell at our CW to go after other CW or just stun him so I can actually be a match, being away from their non-escapable attacks.) , that way i go get them.

All other classes are balanced minus DC on healing. People start to not getting a DC on dungeon and rely if there is 2-3 cleric companion because DPS groups are simply better.
    And again CW is ****ing OP right now. TRs are already balanced and easy to handle. Actually with them going on full power all the time, and weak on defense and health as a class feature, they are freaking easy m8. They can't use stealth all the time. I actually like going for TRs, it is either defense or health they are easy to kill. GFs are more annoying with their shields but I can't say they are OP like CWs. I hate CWs. And yes I also hate them hiding up there so I have to check or wait in ladders incase they pop out of middle of nowhere when others arrive, be a good tank for them.

Impossible to catch nuf said.
  • kronikerkroniker Member Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    No problem at all. Or, I could actually use the ridiculously worn out meme "l2p your class", when referring to your post. I won't though.

On second thought, you could recognize that I wasn't telling you how to play your class, only sarcastically pointing out a flaw in this game's pvp.

Cool story bro.
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kroniker wrote: »
    Cool story bro.

And you posted this useless, overused meme why? No message was directed to you, since you didn't post in this thread at all. So, why are you wasting our time? Just delete your post.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • azrenegadeazrenegade Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    magemyron wrote: »
    I must be playing my CW TOTALLY wrong then, because I'm only allowed to blink 3 times before my stamina runs out, AND to avoid anything I must be extremely precise. In fact, the most times I get killed in PvP, it's because of a rogue going invisible and throwing daggers at me or using Lashing Blade that almost 1KO. Really dunno what to do. People said Oppressive Force reveals and dazes rogues in stealth, but I couldn't get it to work yet.
    And immune to what? CW doesn't have any immunity spell, like Unstoppable or Blocking or something. Our controlling spells, that could be our salvation, lasts like 1 or 2 seconds at most on people. I even removed Entangle from my tab because it seems freaking useless, with so many people immune to control.

This has been my experience on my CW as well. The "control" class has the least amount of control when everyone else has some form of immunity and we do not.

Immunity should never be time based, it should be attack based. You get immunity from ONE attack or spell, and its gone.
  • lingazlingaz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I play a CW and have died several times by other players.
    If they just use their combo instantly on me, I can usually fight back after the stun wears off.
    If they force me to avoid them until my stamina runs out and then use their combo, I usually die.
    It's all about knowing how to play.
  • revocainerevocaine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 58
    edited July 2013
    I am waiting for OP to roll a CW and upload a video of him dodging everything and winning every game of PvP.

Surely op will deliver, we just have to wait.
  • oketree44oketree44 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    smezza wrote: »
    CW: dodge dodge immune dodge dodge dodge immune dodge immune dodge
    TR: Stealth Stab Stab StabStabStabStabStab Stealth Stab Stab StabStabStabStabStab
    GWF: Block Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
    GF: Charge Roaaaarh Slash Slash Slash Slash Pfffff Roaaaarh !!! Slash Slash Slash Slash Pfffff
    DC: Imune Imune Imune Imune Dodge Heal Imune Imune Imune Imune Dodge Heal

Sounds pretty balanced to me :)

You lost me at GWF: BLOCK!? You on drugs son?
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    CW and TR are overpowered compared to a GWF? I really hate that stupid phrase "L2play", its childish and stupid but boy is it fitting here...

I have NEVER lost 1v1 on my sent GWF except to another GWF. Unstoppable cancels current CC and makes you immune to future CC, gives you 12k ish temporary hp and reduces incoming damage by 50%. while this is active you simply rush them and auto attack until they use 2 rolls (TR) or 3 blinks (CW) then you flourish, takedown, restoring strike and they're dead and you have 80%+ health after restoring strike. throw in savage advance if they regen some stamina and manage to get away from last attack. save takedown for last, if they dodge it it only has 3 second cooldown.

It's seriously an auto-win 1v1 with those encounters and decent gear
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited July 2013
    TBH GWF is in a very good place right now even in PvP. I don't have any problems beating any class. I win some I lose some. But there's been an influx of cheaters using hacks lately like "auto-dodge" it pisses me off.
  • crystal7jcrystal7j Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    is this anothr pvp cry cry cry?
This discussion has been closed.