What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529g.33

Comments

• Options
    yapparentlyyapparently Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So.... is there some kind of a "Server Status" link or page somewhere? I hate trying to log in and having it tell me the servers are still down.
  • Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    um...theres a maintance post, its still 26 mins till its over
  • Options
    dissengulp71dissengulp71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Really want to see the Fardelver terrain exploit fixed. So many on my shard have absolutely no qualms about using it and it is a real shame and a stain on an otherwise unique and great event.
    Frothy Ironanvil, Lvl 60 Dwarven Cleric
    Leader, Stormblades
    Dragon Shard
  • Options
    jayarloljayarlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tiger mounts - Cool.
    Festival with little rewards and stuff - Cool.

Let's fix the que system though. Tired of waiting 20-30 minutes for a que just to join a dungeon with 3 people in it. Tired of leavers leaving on final bosses and NOT being able to fill the spot. Even if you port out to find a replacement in Zone.

Put a captcha on PvP so bots can't join.

Seems to me that little issues like this would be easier to fix as opposed to adding in events etc. Not to mention they're way more gamebreaking.
  • Options
    yohaashyohaash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OH yeah another useless event and some new daddy-please-pay-to-win mounts ... hmmmm !!!
    what about kicking bots (reported a thousand time) from pvp, changing dungeons boss strat, correct and improve the terrible annoying gauntlgrym, correcting these F***ING potion bugs....

oh wait , i've a tiger now.. yeehaa !
  • Options
    yapparentlyyapparently Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    um...theres a maintance post, its still 26 mins till its over

Where??? Please link.
  • Options
    sdzaldsdzald Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ohhhhhhhh gooooodddddy fireworks I am just so happpppyyyyyyy they haven't added companion books or a a new class yet, those would just get in the way of the fun of fireworks :)
  • Options
    mmagusbmmagusb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So, I'm glad to see all the cool things that are going to happen. But disheartened to not see a fix for the glitched GF Bulwark armor. The purple 50ish versions don't mix with the 60 level versions, even though they are the same armor, same stats, and titled as the set. Do you ever intend on doing so or are those of us who dropped hundreds of thousands of AD in enhancements on them just out of luck? (yes, I've put in a ticket...with no response)
  • Options
    joshrandhalljoshrandhall Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone know where this is : Disciple of Lliira at the Festival Information platform cause there's no one where we turned in the bones from the last event
  • Options
    derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sick patch 1111 foreverr bestworld cryptic # 1
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • Options
    gharetgharet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    regolith13 wrote: »
    How about fixing Alchemy Advancement
    Then I will celebrate
    Fireworks are nice but I spent a lot of time trying to level Alchemy and have been stuck for over a week now!

Most of my chars are stuck at full exp points bar but won't go to next level

This. It's been nearly a MONTH
  • Options
    sdzaldsdzald Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How can you guys complain so much? So what if they are not fixing anything, getting us new classes, allowing us to level our companions, fixing alchemy. They are giving us FIREWORKS!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
  • Options
    throughwallthroughwall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited July 2013
    gonna try it.
    Sunshine - Trickster Rogue
    Gladiator - Control Wizard
    Death - Great Weapon Fighter
    High Priestess - Devoted Cleric
  • Options
    jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Your updates to character history broke HTML coding in it. *facepalm* Good going.
  • Options
    draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Fix the bug a lot of us had with the additional bag we didn't get from the graveyard quest DURING BETA that we have been complaining about. It really is a simple solution, if a character has finished the quest and doesn't have that bag (since it is a specific name it would be easy to see) give us it via mail.
  • Options
    zonedjezonedje Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    there is any possibility to manually install the patch? the launcher its hard bugged
  • Options
    r1zutr1zut Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Savage enchantments still doesn't stack properly... I have two level 7, so I was supposed to get 200 crit + 200 armor pen, but I only get 200 crit and 100 armor pen...
  • Options
    pelkastpelkast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Savages are still broken.. Rank 7 and rank 6 on defensive slot gives zero hp and zero life steel. It would be nice to at least make them free to unslot, as it seems that they are too hard for you to be fixed.
  • Options
    ciopenhauerciopenhauer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Savage enchantments still do not work in belt (Rank 7) on both character and pet. Lame.
  • Options
    blovisblovis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    - Player vs Player Maps
    * You may now not target from or into starting respawn areas to help prevent fights from occurring in a desired safe area
    ** This means fights shouldn
  • Options
    blovisblovis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    - Player vs Player Maps
    * You may now not target from or into starting respawn areas to help prevent fights from occurring in a desired safe area

this didnt get fixed
  • Options
    outlawjtoutlawjt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think this patch broke Professions entirely for me. I logged in after patching and now I can only see one or two tasks at best under each Profession and in almost all cases it is for things I can't do because they require rare materials. To top it off, the search function doesn't locate any of the Profession tasks not displayed no matter how accurately I type them in.
  • Options
    kyzakiankyzakian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please Remodel the tiger. It is the exact same tiger from every single MMO for gods sake. At least add some unique feature to it to make people want to buy the **** thing.

P.S. - How the hell is d.a.m.n. a swear word?:confused:
  • Options
    digesthisicknessdigesthisickness Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I'm just glad the tigers aren't covered in pink glitter.
  • Options
    feonixofeonixo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tapp3r101 wrote: »
    Yeah... if you could do something about the Devoted Cleric being absolute <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and super boring to play, that'd be great. Also change the Life Steal on the Cleric PvP items to some more Defense instead, we're healers not damage dealers. Don't neglect the Cleric class.

I think you need to realise that the Cleric is not a straight out healer, and that their primary role is not to heal everyone else. They help to protect against damage, and act as a controller. If you are spending all your time trying to heal everyone, you are going to find yourself eating dirt a lot.
  • Options
    kallethenkallethen Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I see the Character History bugs I reported in the PTS patch notes were not reviewed at all... Short story, this update broke the Character History MORE.

Long answer, to quote what I posted before:
    BUG: When editing, the cursor does not move from where it is visually, though if I start typing it shows up where the cursor should be. This makes it very difficult to edit my bio.

BUG: HTML tags do not work AT ALL now. They did before (and work in CO) and it's very nice to have them to format our bios. Please return this function. I have a thread where I documented which HTML tags were working in NW's bios. That post can be found at this link.
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    digesthisicknessdigesthisickness Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Level 24 DC here, and so far I've noticed (after leveling a GWF to 60 and playing a TR to 40) that it is difficult -and by difficult, I mean I die as much as live- in PvP as a cleric because of less defense in the feat sections, BUT I don't know what's coming up in powers, so I'm hoping they'll make up for it. Where the other classes have armor/deflection/defense, a cleric has "heal ya brotha this way or that way and hope he notices and keeps you from dying a second longer." Brotha never notices and if he does, he's too busy trying to live himself, and that's understandable.

In short, I'm hoping more power comes my way and definitely some more protection.
  • Options
    kingk57kingk57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So not sure if i missed it but have they already fixed the CW and all its bugs?
  • Options
    s32ialxs32ialx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    User Interface
    - Character History
    * Added Save/Edit buttons
    * Fixes for when Inspecting another player’s history
    * Added better error messaging in cases where the updated history was invalid
    - Added keybind translations for Italy, Turkey, and Poland.
    - UGC Catalog now has support for Italy, Turkey, and Poland.

Here we go again another f up by perfect world looks like they are not so perfect... I you removed the ability to style my darn History so Now I cannot center my name or anything in it... it looks horrible now all the styles just show up instead of being hidden... What the hell... ON TOP of that I can't even edit it the cursor sits at the bottom of the history window and when I click ANYWHERE it invisibly highlights all the text and I push anything any letter back space anything it erases it all and it does not even show that it was highlighted.... on top of I only single clicked I didn't click and drag to highlight. And pushing the arrow keys do nothing the cursor still remains at the bottom and end of the history. Another big fail at the perfect world team

First you block access to roof tops, as if its not possible to be on a roof in real life.... How about your get off your lazy buts and put the invisible walls over the HOLES instead of the whole roofs. THAN you kicked Devoted Cleric's, Guardian Fighters, and Control Wizards from the Moonstone Mask VIP room and continue to STILL let Trickster Rogues and Great Weapon Fighters glitch themselves in there even though they did not pay $200 for the Hero of the North package.

And now you disable Styling and Editing of the History Panel you guys are going to get your selves dun in to a big hole if you keep messing with the only fun things of this game and things that Free players and Both types of Founders enjoyed to do. I could smell ensuing lawsuits coming just gotta find the hole in the EULA and it'll happen, and then if that happens you'd be refunding everyone in full that PAID you for your to FIX BUGS not messed with things people enjoy.
  • Options
    w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    any one else noticing that random loot is not dropping in foundry any more ?
This discussion has been closed.