test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Gear Pics

Comments

• Options
    okninerokniner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    drake helm + berserk champ boots, chest, sword + regular titan gloves
    Bigger image
    5vIWSed.jpg
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    +1 for a large image ^_^
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone know what this Axe looks like? Is it the same as the Greataxe of Anger like the Ice Axe/Sharpened Ice Axe are?

After searching the forums for the Axe and the Nightmare Sword, I found pics, apparently the Axe shares the same skin as the Axe of Anger, (big surprise there) but they person could have just got mixed up and linked a picute of Anger axe. Nightmare sword looks alright though but seems to share same skin as another blade but it's darker looking
  • Options
    generalganongeneralganon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    th0rfinn wrote: »
    945309_10201511889265285_743417105_n.jpg

Anyone know what gloves/bracers these are?
  • Options
    micachitomicachito Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    here is mine
    [IMG][/img]Imonfire60_zpsd57e6df1.jpg
  • Options
    th0rfinnth0rfinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Anyone know what gloves/bracers these are?

It's dyed nighmare and transmuted into a Dark bracers of lolth you get that from the spider queen T2.
  • Options
    thesipeliusthesipelius Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2013
    Anyone have the full set of the Gauntlgrym Armor?
    Saw this one near the market, I think it looks pretty good. Don't know about the helmet though.
    wISxF7z.png
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    doublegibs wrote: »
    I'm seeing a disgusting lack of beards and barbarians. Lemme remedy this.

attachment.php?attachmentid=6901&stc=1&d=1372626923

attachment.php?attachmentid=6902&stc=1&d=1372626939

Anyone know the name of the gloves and the chestpiece here? And thanks th0rfinn!
  • Options
    templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Anyone know the name of the gloves and the chestpiece here? And thanks th0rfinn!

Just went to AH bought a few gauntlets to see which ones they are for you and they are
    Chest: Greywolf Breastplate
    Gauntlets: Lizardfolk Bracers
  • Options
    revenclave1revenclave1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nice pictures
  • Options
    drop2drop2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i have a question about using dyes: i finally got the avatar of war 2 piece set, today i tried to dye it with the "great weapon fighter dye pack" and nothing appened. The window that shows up when you click on the dye didn't show any preview of the change too...
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    That's because all the GWF gear is of that colour. The class dye packs are just the basic class colours. For example, you can use the CW dye pack to change your armor purple. Go back a few pages and you can see my gear with the DC dyes.
  • Options
    nexdinenexdine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why would anyone take pictures in the shade or semi-darkness? Don't get it. Also, picture size... if you put up an image it is possible to crop out the needless stuff on the sides if the picture turns out tiny and with tons of wasted space. Any free image viewer even worth its name can do that. I really want to see all these things but detail, people. :)
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    seriously...take time to think "look at others examples if need be, ask for help if you cant figure it out"
    imgur.com is a great host.

And for the love of god, the only reasons you should ever post the 'Charater Screen' is if your showing your stats or someone else's stats/armor
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My gear pics can be found here, as I had a punch and didn't want to fill this thread needlessly! lol
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    nemesaonemesao Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »

And for the love of god, the only reasons you should ever post the 'Charater Screen' is if your showing your stats or someone else's stats/armor

THIS. :cool:
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    If you're just showing what the basic versions look or want to show what the items are the char sheet is actually really good for it. You don't get any nasty shadows and the enchantment effects.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Is it just me (FireFox) or is that a broken link?
    If you're just showing what the basic versions look or want to show what the items are the char sheet is actually really good for it. You don't get any nasty shadows and the enchantment effects.

I disagree, its such a small photo I can barley make out what it actually looks like..."and I have a rather large monitor with a decent resolution"
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Is it just me (FireFox) or is that a broken link?
    Fixed, it above, my apologies!
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    alaerickalaerick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    So far this is the only armor set I like. The chainmail layer ruins most of them. If only there was a special item to make that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> invisible it wouldn't be so bad.
    Xaun-Wallpaper.jpg
    A beautiful death awaits you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Foundry-
    Campaign: The Battle of Neverwinter - NWS-DOQXFA4ZD
    Prologue: A not so simple plan - NW-DCJG75B9D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    KUX388Q.jpg
    zVtuqvk.jpg
    DVRGvxO.jpg
    the look I'm settling on "for now" I'm still working out the color scheme...

and this is to the (Design Team) what idiot thought it was a good idea to link "Metal Scales" and "Leather/ Fabric" in the same color layer?
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The same idiot who made only 3 "parts" for colours.

They would be rolling in the cash if there were 6+ "parts" you could dye on every piece. :D
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I get only having 3 "less calls, better latency" but the stupidity of not making sure that you set metal all on one layer and leather/ fabric on another ~_~
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    fimconte wrote: »
    The same idiot who made only 3 "parts" for colours.

They would be rolling in the cash if there were 6+ "parts" you could dye on every piece. :D
    Why limit yourself, why not 10?

You should be glad you have 3 and not 1.
  • Options
    drop2drop2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    5Y4aXU0.jpg
    everything red dyed, i'll add a black accent on all pieces and trasmute the ancient castle sword to an axe (probably post august patch)
  • Options
    dovakhinusdovakhinus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [IMG][/img]
    /
    962f43d7
    ed075192

Once upon time in Karrundax
  • Options
    realborealbo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    alaerick wrote: »
    So far this is the only armor set I like. The chainmail layer ruins most of them. If only there was a special item to make that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> invisible it wouldn't be so bad.
    Xaun-Wallpaper.jpg

That is some amazing editing skills! What gears exactly are you wearing in this screeny?
    Admiralsig.png
  • Options
    nexdinenexdine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    alaerick wrote: »

You can take any armor set, then take this armor set you like and put it where the dye bottle goes and transmute it. It's costly for the purple gear but it's a great way to fine-tune your look while simultaneously getting the ultimate stats you want.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    KUX388Q.jpg
    zVtuqvk.jpg
    the look I'm settling on "for now" I'm still working out the color scheme...

and this is to the (Design Team) what idiot thought it was a good idea to link "Metal Scales" and "Leather/ Fabric" in the same color layer?

This looks good, i like the minimalistic approach, what chest piece is that?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    This looks good, i like the minimalistic approach, what chest piece is that?
    Thanks, I like it "I prefer more realistic armor" I'm still not 100% decided on the "Chest & Gloves" but I ran out of AD @_@ so it will be a while before I can look for more, and I don't really like the "Blue" dye, Its too "Dark Blue" for my taste...

I updated my post with the items.
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png