Install Arc
Options

Rogues with god mode on

Comments

• Options
    macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    johnygwapo wrote: »
    they cant just ban him right away because he is not using any third party software. its the game which is broken actually

Erm wtf you talking about?? of course they can ban him, using a glitch or bug in the program to gain an advantage is cheating period and pretty dam sad.
  • Options
    momomonstersmomomonsters Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The way i look at it, this mods/bots maybe another way for Cryptic to make more cash. (Monthly subscription like those i encounter in Cabal - Cabal Rider, etc). Chances are the mods/bots are created by Cryptic themselves and theres nothing u can do about it. Sure u can quit playing but there are many others willing to play and pay. Mwahahahaha, cant do ****.
  • Options
    sinofpeacesinofpeace Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hes not using a glitch or a bug they are using things that are openly available ingame.

from what i gather
  • Options
    loomyzaloomyza Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've had a friend who on her CW (and our 300ms~ ping) a while ago, sometimes triggered by fluke a daily while dodging, daily activates yet action points are not consumed. Could it be related, somehow triggering ITC over and over, or it's a positioning thing, where server thinks the player is elsewhere than where he is, hence its as good as the other player hitting thin air. IDK, just speculating. Report it to the other team when you do come across, anyone that condones this behaviour is nothing more than an accomplice
  • Options
    osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They can and will ban people using exploits though. AH thing is proof of that.
  • Options
    omnicidalg0domnicidalg0d Member Posts: 40
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sinofpeace wrote: »
    hes not using a glitch or a bug they are using things that are openly available ingame.

from what i gather

If this is true it really is yet another epic fail on Cryptic's part.....
  • Options
    macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • Options
    silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    OMG just saw the video same thinks has being happened to me since Saturday rogues alwasy will report them it is a bug defenitely
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • Options
    filcfilc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    report the bug ingame, move on ...

/thread end
  • Options
    sinofpeacesinofpeace Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    its not just rogues that can do it but you wont see a gwf or gf doing it everything else i think can
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    loomyza wrote: »
    Could it be related, somehow triggering ITC over and over, or it's a positioning thing, where server thinks the player is elsewhere than where he is, hence its as good as the other player hitting thin air. IDK, just speculating.

No, Tenebrous procs can still hit them.
  • Options
    rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This affects both PvP and PvE. People who are doing this can solo all content in PvE and solo farm everything in the game non stop. I wonder how long this has been going on for and nobody knowing about it until now, because people are finally using it in PvP.[/QUOTE]

Its funny fly you having ******* in your group, as He is bot.
    As for this new hack, lol you would think they actually make it harder for people to, glad though its being publicised, hopefully the peopel who are meant to prevent this sort of thing from happening actually do something quickly.
  • Options
    shamurai7shamurai7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 99
    edited July 2013
    I have seen GF's doing this also. It seems a bit different though like the GF's can't maintain it for as long as the rogues.

And no it's not their shield...im not an imbocile. My main is a 15k GF so I know everything about them.

What is happening is something that seems to block between 95% and 100% damage and keeps their shield charged indefinitely. I have encountered a few alone away from allies and hit them for what should be 10k damage and watched it not even scratch their shield meter.

I know darn well that a GF shield should pop after 3 or 4 good whacks. These guys are walking into 4 v 1's and shield never drops below 90%.

And to top it off... I have noticed some weird regeneration exploit GF's can use in pvp to regenerate from less than 5% health to full in a matter of 6 or 7 seconds.
    This does not involve a cleric.. and it is not their daily power. I've seen a few heal back to full while running from middle to side points.
    In zone chat the guy said he used a potion..... apparently the potion healed him for 28 thousand damage in 6 seconds.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited July 2013
    If you see people hacking/cheating.. SS or Video ..report them.. they do take a look at the suspected cheaters and ban them.
  • Options
    rsheartsrshearts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited July 2013
    You need to be able to show how any exploit effects PWI's Zen sales. Only then will they leap into action.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rshearts wrote: »
    You need to be able to show how any exploit effects PWI's Zen sales. Only then will they leap into action.

Usually I would dismiss this type of comment as a troll. Sadly it does appear to be accurate though :(
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've had to take a hatchet to this thread. A few points I wish for the posters to remember:

1. Do not respond to a flame with a flame. This is a violation of RoC in itself and will subject both parties to action. Use the "Report Post" function--and do so without having to post that you reported an offending post. That is inflammatory and will subject you to action for flaming/trolling.

2. Public discussion of moderation is prohibited. If links are being removed, or posts are being moderated, it is done so for a reason and not to be aired out on the forums. If you disagree with the actions of a moderator, use the PM system to contact a member of the forum staff, or the support website to file a Forums and Website ticket.

3. Posting a link that shows any ingame character in connection with an accusation, or otherwise negative or derogatory connotation, is naming and shaming, and is not allowed under RoC. Whatever the reason for the link, we will continue to enforce this rule for the fairness of all.

These are already in the Rules of Conduct and I will remind the posters that you agreed to such when you signed up for your forum accounts, and your continued posting here constitutes consent to the same.

Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    imtheboogiemanimtheboogieman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would also like to point out there's hacks going around and people getting free zen and ad out of it plz plz stop this ...i want lie i tried to get it but most links are trash and one's that are not are out of date.....i cannot stress it more then anything else for the game's sake and perfect world's
  • Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rshearts wrote: »

Thing is, it's obvious. Not these exploited bugs, but the bots. There are armies of bots running around 24/7 picking up kits and chests, dumping their goods for a pittance on the AH. Prices drop, demand drops (for those items) and with less AD being spent, less Zen is needed.

Less Zen = Less $$ for Cryptic

It's becoming increasingly profitable to just get a 3rd party bot program, run it smart on an alt account, and stock up on common runes and enchantments. The chance of getting caught is marginal, the chance of getting permabanned I'd say is even less.

It's a mess.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    huckaseven wrote: »
    then you are talking about a cheater or hacker, the lcass doesnt matter then

you just want rogues nerfed, no matter if someone is using a cheat/hack/whatever to achieve godmode

Well happened to be a immune rogue bug. Outside of that yes they need more nerfs such a bad class ruins the game.
  • Options
    chipsterchipster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Show us the proof and we will believe you..
  • Options
    lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »
    Whats the point of posting properly ? Nothing gets done about the hacks

So this is hack number what now.

So total hacks i know is 4 with this last one

HAcks known

Zen hack
    Ad hack
    gold hack

Now this god mode hack

When are these hacks going to get fixed? Its been 3-4 months on the first 3 anyway. The first 3 cant not be traced in any way if you stay under a certain amount each day.
  • Options
    sturmwaffel2sturmwaffel2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 219 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Zen hack? Yeah. Sure.

We all know if that were true PWE would do something about it being it affects their income.
  • Options
    gutbotgutbot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not being a hipster or anything but I first seen this around a month ago, haven't seen it that much since, but it did sort of add to the negative reasons on why not to invest more time in this game atm.
  • Options
    xechostormxxechostormx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Zen hack? Yeah. Sure.

We all know if that were true PWE would do something about it being it affects their income.

Someone actually posted a link to a program on these forums not too long ago and it was quickly removed, but I'll bet dollars to donuts it wasn't fixed... so yes, a zen hack did /does exist.
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Someone actually posted a link to a program on these forums not too long ago and it was quickly removed, but I'll bet dollars to donuts it wasn't fixed... so yes, a zen hack did /does exist.

I call bollocks. There's loads of this type of thing on youtube for in game currency and if they're not all trojans I'd be very surprised.
  • Options
    xechostormxxechostormx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    parp12 wrote: »
    I call bollocks. There's loads of this type of thing on youtube for in game currency and if they're not all trojans I'd be very surprised.

you can call it grandma for all i care. I'm just reporting that yes, this did happen, so the guy posting above us was not lying. As to whether the program actually worked... I couldn't tell you.
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You said it exists, I'm saying it doesn't. Don't feel so defensive that you have to pretend that's not what you said, it is a discussion forum after all.
  • Options
    moerevolvermoerevolver Member Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    NW has God Mode in foundry map preview mode :)
This discussion has been closed.