test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF Gear Pics

Comments

• templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey, I went and bought a few swords in the AH to find a good skin and while I was doing that I thought I'd upload some pics of them to show them to the other curious GWFs.
    2Hz9SN7.jpg?1
    1j2btn2.jpg?1
    I have bad cropping skills but the swords are from Left to Right

Heroic Fanatic
    Greatsword of Carnage
    Greatsword of the Shadow wolf

Pic 2.

Ancient Castle (Has Lightning Enchantment on)
    Brimstone Mace
    PvP drop. (Believe it's sharing the Drake's Sword of The Avatar appearance)

I will try and add more later, I REALLY hate the new outfit window can't check out different weapon skins have to equip them and bind them to your character.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nexdine wrote: »
    The lack of axes for the GWF is a frickin scandal if you ask me. :)
    Greataxe of Anger, 14k AD through the Wonderous Bazaar.
    Hey, I went and bought a few swords in the AH to find a good skin and while I was doing that I thought I'd upload some pics of them to show them to the other curious GWFs.
    You rock! Thank you for this and keep it up bud! :D
    va8Ru.gif
    edited June 2013
    Anyone know where the Greatsword of the Shadow Wolf drops? Just curious as I want to see how it looks in live action... :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • thesipeliusthesipelius Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Anyone know where the Greatsword of the Shadow Wolf drops? Just curious as I want to see how it looks in live action... :)
    It's from one of the bosses in epic Gray Wolf Den. I think it looks pretty bad because the texture is too stony.
    I will try and add more later, I REALLY hate the new outfit window can't check out different weapon skins have to equip them and bind them to your character.
    If you play with dyes (not using them, just try to dye a weapon or something) it will show also the sword in the window. It happened to me when I tried dying swords yesterday.
  • templarknight91templarknight91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's from one of the bosses in epic Gray Wolf Den. I think it looks pretty bad because the texture is too stony.

If you play with dyes (not using them, just try to dye a weapon or something) it will show also the sword in the window. It happened to me when I tried dying swords yesterday.

I tried the Dye way but seems to only work with an item I have equipped which means bound..
    If I could check out the skins without needing to bound them I'd take a pic for every GWF weapon but my Server's AH is kind of steep on GWF items anyways I did few more. (I really wished they would fix the way the Weapons angle on our backs)

2Hz9SN7.jpg?1
    1j2btn2.jpg?1
    8BkAFWI.jpg?1
    SwwK4hr.jpg?1
    (Re added same pics for lazy people who don't like to scroll through the thread finding an old post.)
    edited July 2013
    Greataxe of Anger, 14k AD through the Wonderous Bazaar.

You rock! Thank you for this and keep it up bud! :D

Your Welcome, and Thank You I did add more
  • bananachefbananachef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Looks pretty odd when you rest the blade of the axe on your shoulder :x
    2 GWFS, 3 TRs, 2 GFs, 1 HR, 1 CW
  • drop2drop2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello, I'm waiting to get the ancient sword to transmute into an axe (i am a dwarf). I found 3 different axes skin: the one already shown
    (greataxe of anger, of the wonderous bazar), the sharpened ice axe (is a drop, cheap at the ah), and there is another one rare called "icy axe" it costs around 30/40k at the ah but i would see the skin before to buy, does anyone have a pic of it?
  • pralladinpralladin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    8wc5.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Greatsword of the Berserk Champion
  • gabryelgabryel Member Posts: 542 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    bananachef wrote: »
    Looks pretty odd when you rest the blade of the axe on your shoulder :x

How is that any more odd than all his swords impaling him through the gut, when sheathed on his back?
  • nexdinenexdine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Great initiative, thanks. Next time though stand your character in the sun and face away from it and shoot the picture outside the preview window, it's severely broken in that the sun rotates so it's always shining on the front of the character. Makes it next to impossible to see what anything will look like from the rear.
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    Ancient Castle Sword with Great Weapon Fighter dye on handle and Lesser Life Drinker Enchantment on it 20F2VAB.jpg
    happy days!
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    D: that sword ls awesome!
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    doublegibs wrote: »
    I'm seeing a disgusting lack of beards and barbarians. Lemme remedy this.

My Hero!

/10Char
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • nexdinenexdine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    drop2 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm waiting to get the ancient sword to transmute into an axe (i am a dwarf). I found 3 different axes skin: the one already shown
    (greataxe of anger, of the wonderous bazar), the sharpened ice axe (is a drop, cheap at the ah), and there is another one rare called "icy axe" it costs around 30/40k at the ah but i would see the skin before to buy, does anyone have a pic of it?

It's actually the "Ice Axe" and it's identical to the Sharpened Ice Axe, so there appears to be a whopping two axe variants visually speaking - Greataxe of Anger and the Ice Axe.
    edited July 2013
    :/ there needs to be more >_<
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cPzE3Qg.jpg

Still want to know how you got a yellow blade here... Looks pretty awesome. I dont know of any yellow dye.. I know how to dye weapons but how did you get the yellow blade? Is that just the enchant? So if I used plague fire it would be blue?
  • nemesaonemesao Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Still want to know how you got a yellow blade here... Looks pretty awesome. I dont know of any yellow dye.. I know how to dye weapons but how did you get the yellow blade? Is that just the enchant? So if I used plague fire it would be blue?

Pretty much, my guess is that he have some of those fire enchants...
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited July 2013
    ayroux wrote: »

Yes that was Flaming Echantment. and yes plaguefire would dye it blue in most circumstances.
    happy days!
    edited July 2013
    great initiative, thanks. Next time though stand your character in the sun and face away from it and shoot the picture outside the preview window, it's severely broken in that the sun rotates so it's always shining on the front of the character. Makes it next to impossible to see what anything will look like from the rear.

....never!
    edited July 2013
    It's actually the "Ice Axe" and it's identical to the Sharpened Ice Axe, so there appears to be a whopping two axe variants visually speaking - Greataxe of Anger and the Ice Axe.

there's also the Greataxe of Aggression which you can get from the Bar Trader...400 Bars No idea what it looks like though, not wasting 400 Bars on it. I'm also interested in seeing the skin on the Nightmare Greatsword you can get for 1k Bars.
  • fimcontefimconte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    there's also the Greataxe of Aggression which you can get from the Bar Trader...400 Bars No idea what it looks like though, not wasting 400 Bars on it. I'm also interested in seeing the skin on the Nightmare Greatsword you can get for 1k Bars.

For TR, the 1k Bars dagger has a generic random leveling "Shiv" skin, while the 500 bar one has a unique skin.

With the Test Server still being up, just need someone with enough bars to copy over, buy and screenshot them.
    Fans Glory to the Gladiators,
    Gods Glory to the Heroes.

TR:Anirul Corrino@Fimconte
    GF:Irulan Corrino@Fimconte
  • pandapaulpandapaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 424 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    my color coded armor
    edited July 2013
    that's so tiny...I cant see it.
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
    edited July 2013
    visigoth18 wrote: »
    that's so tiny...I cant see it.

That's what she said.

and yes I just did a that's what she said joke.
  • murdercatmurdercat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That's what she said.

and yes I just did a that's what she said joke.

Im dissapointed in you...
    edited July 2013
    Anyone have the full set of the Gauntlgrym Armor?
    va8Ru.gif
    edited July 2013
    Anyone have the full set of the Gauntlgrym Armor?

I saw it, it's disappointing in cosmetic wise if that's what you're wondering.
  • ninjahboystninjahboyst Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    cvcf.png
    vkil.png
    edited July 2013
    Greataxe of Aggression which you can get from the Bar Trader...400 Bars
    Anyone know what this Axe looks like? Is it the same as the Greataxe of Anger like the Ice Axe/Sharpened Ice Axe are?
    va8Ru.gif