test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

t1 has higher GS than me :(

johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
am i bugged or what? ive seen t1s (4 parts) that have the same GS with me, they have lower quality of gears (that includes their enchants, green shirts and pants, minor accessories)

also i have seen t2s (one was a 4 parts SW) but has lower quality of shirt and pants than me, BUT they have almost 11k GS

PLS. dont include 2/2 set matters here, because they are not included in the comparison and obviously they would give higher GS. if you guys could just read properly the first sentences.

Acceptable answer so far:
thanks to @satorusenpai which gives me an idea about the feats. i will put back toughness and Prestidigitation. will post the result later on

thanks to @runebane, yeah ive heard that others have the same issue and they said that its bugged. i created the thread to clarify if there's really a bug on GS thats why

CASE SOLVED: @satorusenpai and @pw3ka is right, feats do affect GS. i didnt know that feats is included in gear score. i thought that "gear score" is only rated based on "items". I put on 3/3 on both toughness and Prestidigitation gave me 1k GS+

and by the way to those who are offended because i said that their answers are unacceptable, please dont get me wrong, just learn to read next time. If something is not clear to you, you can ask for clarifications. if you guys could just read what your are replying you are really misleading the thread.

1043921_10200960178500188_351267941_n.jpg
Post edited by johnygwapo on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are you comparing yourself to other CWs? Or other classes?
  • johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Are you comparing yourself to other CWs? Or other classes?

CWs...................
  • satorusenpaisatorusenpai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Haven't played CW, but does any feats add on to gear score? I know feats that GF has adds a lot to gear score when used.
    edited June 2013
    Haven't played CW, but does any feats add on to gear score? I know feats that GF has adds a lot to gear score when used.

there are

Toughness - You and your allies gain 1/2/3% increased Stat Ratings
    Prestidigitation - Increase your Maximum Hit Points by 3/6/9%

which i "think" is not that big enough
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    johnygwapo wrote: »
    there are

Toughness - You and your allies gain 1/2/3% increased Stat Ratings
    Prestidigitation - Increase your Maximum Hit Points by 3/6/9%

which i "think" is not that big enough

Reverse them:

Toughness - Increase your Maximum Hit Points by 3/6/9%
    Prestidigitation - You and your allies gain 1/2/3% increased Stat Ratings

But if you want a higher gear score
    there is a blue belt that is better than the purples
    & enchants...
    edited June 2013
    Reverse them:

Toughness - Increase your Maximum Hit Points by 3/6/9%
    Prestidigitation - You and your allies gain 1/2/3% increased Stat Ratings

But if you want a higher gear score
    there is a blue belt that is better than the purples
    & enchants...

thanks for reversing them, didnt notice that

can you post the belt?

i wonder why that other CW with SW set, have green shirt and pants, rings and neck are only minor, but has higher GS than me. obviously mine is better
  • mikabella2mikabella2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    He probably has better enchants in his armor/items. I know for me going from rank 4s to 5s and 6's raised my GS by a lot
    | Guild: Novus Ordo|
  • drungorthdrungorth Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2013
    Mixing sets will give you higher gs...feats will give you higher gs....CN weapon set will give you higher gs

But really GS means nothing in this game, i play a GWF Senti Full HP with 6 tene enchants and CN weaps...i reach 11.9k gs. Tene adds nothing to the table while HP do A LOT.
  • drungorthdrungorth Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2013
    Oh ! and get those shirt and pants slotted it will raise your gs by 1k or so ^^
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    mikabella2 wrote: »
    He probably has better enchants in his armor/items. I know for me going from rank 4s to 5s and 6's raised my GS by a lot

^Probably this. And maybe multiple T1 set bonuses. My CW has 2 pieces of Fatebender gear and 2 pieces of Focal Magi gear. And his gear score is at 10,096. With rank 5 enchants and only blue shirt/pants.

I noticed on my TR that when I switched to full T2 from two pieces of T2 and two pieces of T1 his gear score actually dropped slightly.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
    edited July 2013
    drungorth wrote: »
    Mixing sets will give you higher gs...feats will give you higher gs....CN weapon set will give you higher gs

But really GS means nothing in this game, i play a GWF Senti Full HP with 6 tene enchants and CN weaps...i reach 11.9k gs. Tene adds nothing to the table while HP do A LOT.

yea tried 2/2 but i prefer HV's 4 set bonus
    edited July 2013
    mikabella2 wrote: »

pls read before replying thanks.
    edited July 2013
    i would like to clarify that the other CWs i compared with have the same rank of enchants with me. pls read first
    edited July 2013
    Oh ! and get those shirt and pants slotted it will raise your gs by 1k or so ^^

i know but the issue here is that some CWs that have lower quality of gears have higher GS than me
    edited July 2013

but others are dumb they want high GS for dungeons, they would kick you if dont have 10k-12k for CN
    edited July 2013
    i will respec and put back Toughness and Prestidigitation. which might help
    edited July 2013
    i will respec and put back Toughness and Prestidigitation. which might help

Like was said, its probably the t1 set bonuses then. 2/2 gives higher GS than 4. Or maybe your character is just really messed up (bugged) somehow. I don't have any of the stat increasing feats. Only blue enchants. Blue (non gemmed) shirt and pants. But with 2/2 t1 set pieces I have 10K gearscore.
    edited July 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    Like was said, its probably the t1 set bonuses then. 2/2 gives higher GS than 4. Or maybe your character is just really messed up (bugged) somehow. I don't have any of the stat increasing feats. Only blue enchants. Blue (non gemmed) shirt and pants. But with 2/2 t1 set pieces I have 10K gearscore.

like what i said too "PLS. dont include 2/2 set matters here, because they are not included in the comparison and obviously they would give higher GS. if you guys could just read properly the first sentences."
    edited July 2013
    like what i said too "PLS. dont include 2/2 set matters here, because they are not included in the comparison and obviously they would give higher GS. if you guys could just read properly the first sentences."

How about you quit editing the post to add stuff in and then acting like we are idiots for not reading what wasn't originally there?
    edited July 2013
    How about you quit editing the post to add stuff in and then acting like we are idiots for not reading what wasn't originally there?

it was already specified, but i dont know you guys cant read. I edited it (put colors only)
    edited July 2013
    "am i bugged or what? ive seen t1s (4 parts) that have the same GS with me, they have lower quality of gears (that includes their enchants, green shirts and pants, minor accessories)"

this line was orginally there. is it really hard to read?
  • myth1064myth1064 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Another suggestion: Don't come crying on the forums about a perceived problem, ask for help, then turn on those that are trying to help. Seems only prudent...
  • levander2levander2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2013
    OP, you're a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> idiot and no one cares about your petty problems.
    edited July 2013
    myth1064 wrote: »
    Another suggestion: Don't come crying on the forums about a perceived problem, ask for help, then turn on those that are trying to help. Seems only prudent...

correction, im not crying.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    While you may have a valid point, attacking people ("learn to read") probably wont entice them to engage in meaningful dialogue.
    edited July 2013
    levander2 wrote: »
    OP, you're a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> idiot and no one cares about your petty problems.

oh i dont fcking care about your reply too
  • ryebagryebag Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    "Acceptable answer so far" ...oh my.
    edited July 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    While you may have a valid point, attacking people ("learn to read") probably wont entice them to engage in meaningful dialogue.

thanks. i was just clarifying everything, but i dont know why they keep posting the same thing.
    edited July 2013
    "am i bugged or what? ive seen t1s (4 parts) that have the same GS with me, they have lower quality of gears (that includes their enchants, green shirts and pants, minor accessories)"

this line was orginally there. is it really hard to read?

That wasn't the line I was referring to. But whatever. Were the 4 parts set pieces? If you are completely ignoring set bonuses Individual non-set epic gear pieces can have a higher gearscore than individual T1 set bonuses. Don't think they'd outlcass T2 though. Not sure.

You seem to be missing the point of my earlier posts though. I was kind of agreeing with you. I was saying your gearscore seems very low for T2 even without the stat boosting feats. Since I've got about the same in T1. With worse 'side' gear. I even said you might be bugged. But you aren't telling us what the quality/type of the gems you have equipped are (some gems are bugged). Or if one or the other had some sort of buff. Or where you were: some players have been complaining in PE about fluctuating gearscore there.
    edited July 2013
    That wasn't the line I was referring to. But whatever. Were the 4 parts set pieces? If you are completely ignoring set bonuses Individual non-set epic gear pieces can have a higher gearscore than individual T1 set bonuses. Don't think they'd outlcass T2 though. Not sure.

You seem to be missing the point of my earlier posts though. I was kind of agreeing with you. I was saying your gearscore seems very low for T2 even without the stat boosting feats. Since I've got about the same in T1. With worse 'side' gear. I even said you might be bugged. But you aren't telling us what the quality/type of the gems you have equipped are (some gems are bugged). Or if one or the other had some sort of buff. Or where you were: some players have been complaining in PE about fluctuating gearscore there.

oh my bad, i thought you are with those guys who are just trolling around ><
    thanks for that ill keep that in mind :)