test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Order of the Silver Dragons - Multi-Game Mature guild

1235»

Comments

• Options
    eyrateeyrate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh noes!! I missed it. :-( Well, I hope you all had a blast! I will catch you next time.
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    peacemmopeacemmo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi.

Spent some time looking over the Silver Dragons here and on your website, at least as much as I can from this side of the Silver Gates. Very impressive.

For me the big question is how are the Silver Dragons with RP in Neverwinter. I know the play style is acceptable to the guild, but do you have many roleplayers active in this MMO?

Looking forward to the reply. Thanks.

- Peace -
  • Options
    adralin23367adralin23367 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just signed up to the Guild.. Looking forward to meeting people ingame.

Seems like a good, well organised Guild..
  • Options
    adralin23367adralin23367 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Peacemmo,

I am not sure about the others as I am new to the Guild.. while I am not hardcore RP online, I do like to RP at times. (PnP Roleplaying background).

So there is at least one RPer you know of..

(Not happy about Character Histories not working atm.. I was using it like a diary, documenting my toons history in the game.. in Character. all lost now)

I hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter.

Regards
    Adralin23367
  • Options
    healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013
    (ノ゜д゜)ノ Up you go!

Hello everyone!
  • Options
    eyrateeyrate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    peacemmo wrote: »
    Hi.

Spent some time looking over the Silver Dragons here and on your website, at least as much as I can from this side of the Silver Gates. Very impressive.

For me the big question is how are the Silver Dragons with RP in Neverwinter. I know the play style is acceptable to the guild, but do you have many roleplayers active in this MMO?

Looking forward to the reply. Thanks.

- Peace -

While we do have people in OSD, be it in NWO or our other games, who love to RP, there is nothing going on with RPing at this time in NWO. I can't really say how many of us playing NWO DO like to RP. We have gotten so many new members and I am still getting to know them.

Speaking of new members, a very enthusiastic hello and welcome to all of you!
    Sampia--level 60 CW
    Helga--level 60 GF
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    Agree with Eyrate. We do have RP people in our community but it really hasn't transferred over into Neverwinter at this time. We have been growing a lot lately with many new people joining our ranks. It seems like our Main Break downs of people - levelers, end game dungeon progression and gearing, and profession leveling, and social. Still waiting for NeverWinter patch to fix the Raid due to it not acting liking intended.
    Thanks for checking us out Peacemmo. Good Question.
  • Options
    ptoastptoast Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've just posted an application to join your guild. I look forward to everyones responses and meeting everyone in game.
  • Options
    peacemmopeacemmo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I appreciate the info, all. I'll do a little more rooting around for a Guild on Dragon with an RP focus, but I'll keep an eye out here too. Perhaps things will work out in the end. Either way, thanks for the replies and providing Neverwinter the quality guild that the OSD seems to be.

- Peace -
  • Options
    ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited June 2013
    NP and Glad for the discussion.

Although things have been quiet on WHEN Grym is exactly coming back online, discussion seems to imply resuming it shortly after today's Preview Test that offers the Critical Hit Title. Twitter and Forums are quiet other than that though... :(
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ah, New Patch Today! I'm hoping Grym is up and running. Works so good with Guild Groups for it then cue for dungeons there right afterwards with no down time and no quitters.
  • Options
    valdartavaldarta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    New vid card and can play again!!!
  • Options
    zennoth369zennoth369 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this sounds that a great guild and expand to different games I see if I can hit ya up in game or if you want send an invite to in game (Zeannoth). Right now I play TR and thinking about picking up another class but do not know what thou.
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    valdarta wrote: »
    New vid card and can play again!!!
    YAY!

This is for Kace. She'll know what it's about.

I write this post in order to keep things going. Be it Unusual or Merely just Petty I will continue to do so for sheer entertainment. *wink*
  • Options
    seldoniapseldoniap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    zennoth369 wrote: »
    this sounds that a great guild and expand to different games I see if I can hit ya up in game or if you want send an invite to in game (Zeannoth). Right now I play TR and thinking about picking up another class but do not know what thou.

Stop by our site and drop a quick hello in the gates section. Maybe even fill out the little questionnaire we've put together for new folks! *wink*
  • Options
    dredgedredge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello all!
    Seems to me there has been a bump in activity here on the forums, Hope to see alot of new faces join up on OSD!
    Come check us out.
    Dredge
    D.G. you know me, right?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Become an
    Ultimate
    Member today
    Primarily because OSD is awesome!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We've had a Banner weekend! An Unusual amount of Members joining our ranks! Prime time Sunday was especially busy.

Awesome.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Because of an Unexpected amount of Membership requests, Please be patient. Everyone that has filled out an app will get an invite.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We certainly have had a great amount of growth and are still looking to expand and grow more. We try to get guild teams together for Grym Events and Epic Dungeons Runs have been working our great. Always have our eye out for more DCs though.

In case you missed it, our website:

http://silverdragons-lair.net/
  • Options
    shugarashenshugarashen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thought Id say hello.Hi ! heh, I only started playing yesterday so I'm not going to app yet, just thought Id introduce myself so you can get adjusted to my ugly mug. Anywho really solid looking webpage good job. In game handle is Baalaeron@Shugarashen if any of you wanna pull an alt out and dungeon with me only 16 atm 4 more levels till I can ride me spider :)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Still Waiting for Module 1 Update and hopefully a New Class... We are still Recruiting and Continuing to Grow in our NeverWinter Division. Would love your Consideration to stop by check us out.
  • Options
    healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited July 2013
    Yes we are! Feel free to check us out! ヾ(^∇^)
  • Options
    clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I remember you guys from DDO back before the F2P conversion. I still occasionally get emails from you too. Glad to see you're still around!

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • Options
    corar227corar227 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I joined this guild recently. And have been very happy to have joined. It is an awsome group of gamers
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Still Waiting for the Ranger Class to be playable. Hoping they are keeping that their Secret Card for their Module 1 Expansion coming out August 22.
  • Options
    kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    H iguys I just came back from Colorado and managed to get my first character to level 60 yesterday, now working on my second character who is level 23
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Awesome! We are still recruiting Quality People. So if you are looking for a home, check us out at:

http://silverdragons-lair.net/