test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.3.20130529g.27

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
This build is set to go live at 12AM PDT on Friday 6/28.

UI
  • Playing with certain keyboards active and English (United States) uninstalled in Windows settings no longer causes contact dialogs to display as empty.

Zen Market
  • The Alchemy Profession Promo no longer shows up in Zen Market banners, as the event has ended.
  • The links to the Billing site now point to the correct locale when playing in Italian, Turkish, or Polish.
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    urielbeaupreurielbeaupre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Amazing happy to see such a good support :)
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The last patch also broke the Epic pirates lair , the last patch removed the anchor that the group needs to activate in order to enter the final boss room , any chance this can be repaired?
  • Options
    rogueroxyrogueroxy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Had that same problem today. Spent a lot of time to get nowhere. (EDIT: To be specific: Pirate King's Lair.) Hope to se a fix soon.

~ Roxy
    imsmithy wrote: »
    The last patch also broke the Epic pirates lair , the last patch removed the anchor that the group needs to activate in order to enter the final boss room , any chance this can be repaired?
  • Options
    sigorartsigorart Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dont you still have time to figure out why new Alchemy potions like flasks and distilled healing do not show up in the auction house when posted for sale?
    Please address in this or a very soon forthcoming patch!
  • Options
    bloodletter24bloodletter24 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OMG! When are you guys going to do something about pvp???? It is so ****ing unbalanced it is not even funny!!!!!!!!! I will not pay another dime into this game tell you guys start fixing what really needs to be fixed. HUGE balance issues between classes.
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Must say, I was expecting a little bit more than just this.
  • Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    Will this fix the problem with keybindings that aren't bound (e.g. can log in but can't play because the keyboard stops working)?
  • Options
    toshirohittoshirohit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please fix the Berserker set. I heard the cooldown does not get reduced after using daily after the June 13th patch
    TY
  • Options
    savagefistsavagefist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Must say, I was expecting a little bit more than just this.
    Especially for the large download size.
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    Intel 335 Series Jay Crest 240GB
    3 x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB
    XFX Core Edition FX-785A-CNL4 Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • Options
    slayerwilcox69slayerwilcox69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The dialogue boxes have not been fixed.....
  • Options
    styleschrisstyleschris Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I didnt have a problem with keyboard and empty dialogue boxes before patch, now i do :confused:
  • Options
    wasd007wasd007 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can not click the AOE skills.
    nerf?
    bug?
  • Options
    tossburgertossburger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for increasing 1hour on leadership-profession jobs to 2hours, NOT!
    Not everyone was grinding on those you know, and even if they did SO WHAT? It's not like it affects any other players. DUMB-DUMB-DUMB-DUMB!
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The dialogue boxes have not been fixed.....

Because the patch isn't live yet maybe?
    This build is set to go live at 12AM PDT on Friday 6/28.
  • Options
    wasd007wasd007 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I went to a test server
    NPC bugs AOE skills also was no problem
  • Options
    bloodletter24bloodletter24 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh and how about you address this Quest bug. I sent in 2 tickets now about it all I get is F U!!! I do not have my Skirmish daily and have not had it for some months now!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hate I have payed $150 dollars into this game. I will not be doing it anymore. !!!!!!
  • Options
    pensilhitampensilhitam Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i guess you nedd to fix that ******* targetting skill option
  • Options
    ancientauraancientaura Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Neverwinter Forum Rules of Conduct ~Moderation Team
  • Options
    derek2084derek2084 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    Because the patch isn't live yet maybe?

Problem is, there was wasn't an issue before the most recent patch (eg., it was that patch that caused the problem - at least for me).
  • Options
    bunta126bunta126 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    975MB update just for those three things? Is there something you're not telling us?? :p
  • Options
    kindyrekindyre Member Posts: 101
    edited June 2013
    bunta126 wrote: »
    975MB update just for those three things? Is there something you're not telling us?? :p

This patch isn't even available for download yet. You're probably confusing it with the much larger patch from this morning, here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?375171-Patch-Notes-NW-3-20130529g-25
  • Options
    chelseacrafterchelseacrafter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Amazing happy to see such a good support :)

Especially when it was their own mistake that caused the issue to begin with... AND they knew about it and published the patch with the error anyway. LOL

Yeah there's some stellar support for ya...
  • Options
    jappethebreadjappethebread Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Two hour maintenance for three things? Why?
  • Options
    phoenixhawklamphoenixhawklam Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    to bloodletter24,
    Do you return see rix (or the kobolt beside the girl who ask people to buy with astral diamond)? you have to refresh this almost each day.
  • Options
    phoenixhawklamphoenixhawklam Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For the keyboard box with the empty npc box dialog, for now you can bypass the problem with changing your language keyboard. US English, or some other player put it in UK English if the first doesn't work. Do that and restart the game, it was work for me.
  • Options
    nanomorphnanomorph Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    savagefist wrote: »
    Especially for the large download size.

Ctrl-x in the launcher while it's downloading and you'll see why - pretty much with every patch they issue, shaderCache.hogg gets updated. Probably just a version number increment. Unfortunately Cryptic's launcher doesn't do differential compression (ergo: just downloading the changed bits) so you have to download the whole damned file if only a few bits in it actually get changed.
  • Options
    karubolakkarubolak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1GB for this **** ?
  • Options
    beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »

Yes, tried this twice today......not cool :/
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • Options
    dd93dd93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For the keyboard box with the empty npc box dialog, for now you can bypass the problem with changing your language keyboard. US English, or some other player put it in UK English if the first doesn't work. Do that and restart the game, it was work for me.

My keyboard layout is in Suomi - Finnish , and i had no problems at all, i was a little confused as to whether this really was the problem.
  • Options
    xiltynxiltyn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OMG! When are you guys going to do something about pvp???? It is so ****ing unbalanced it is not even funny!!!!!!!!! I will not pay another dime into this game tell you guys start fixing what really needs to be fixed. HUGE balance issues between classes.

bloodletter24, how about less qq and more suggestions on what you think needs improved. (wow I said less qq and yet I love seeing ppl qq over pvp. oh and please take note I said 'needs improved' not you think needs nerfed because you have not figured out how to deal with it)
This discussion has been closed.