What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Conclave [CC] Recruiting! - Dragon server

omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
conclaveborder.png
Ingame we are called The Conclave,
On our website we now have our own forum, and ts3, named: The Puppeteers

Hello community and interested players,

if your looking for a proper gaming community, then you've come to the right place!

Let me introduce to you, The Conclave. Our community that is very active in all aspects of Neverwinter.

Some details to illustrate what kind of community we are:

- Its one that has been created 11+ years ago, back into 2002, and its multigaming and international.

- We have a strong European based playergroup and and a growing North American number of Members.

- For the whole community we have 240 Members worldwide, of which around 35 people currently play Neverwinter with the size of this particular group steadily growing.

- We have our own website, forum, database and dedicated Teamspeak 3 server.

- We organize our own daily/weekly events in PvE (Dungeon delves, Foundry etc) and PvP. We treat Neverwinter for what it is: A game. We understand people have jobs, studies, family and friends. We dont expect people to be online 24/7 and we value the time and effort you put into supporting the community, whether thats 1 hour a week or 10 hours a day.

- We focus on finding people who are into being active on our forum and our Teamspeak server and want to become part of a social community.

Were a very mature bunch who judge people based on their behaviour (we have no age restrictions etc) and as a result we have people from lots of different nationalities and ages. I myself have been a gamer since the age of 7 (and Im 28 right now).

Our community information is as follows:
Server we play on: Dragon
Our website: http://www.conclave.cc
Our Guildname within The Conclave ranks is: The Puppeteers
Our Teamspeak server: (Send me a PM for the server details)

If you have any questions etc just let me know, as Ill be more than happy to answer them. You can contact me by forum, or ingame via Zhankou@omniblast1985 (from sunday evening till thursday), weekends im at my vacation adress, and there is no internets over there !
During days im away, u can contact the Vice-Ambassador Phantasio (Phantasio@tomitibbs or Tynave Farron@tomitibbs ).

As a personal note:
I see a bright future ahead for the Conclave in this game, as our foundation is solid as a rock. The Conclave will definitely bring a name to the game, and players will recognize our community in the end, and respect us as a whole. I foresee an increase in the number of organised events, and plenty of fun for the times to come.

Sincerely,
Zhankou, member of The Conclave

Feel free to contact any of the above mentioned players for more information regarding The Conclave.

Edit: Our ranks/structure is now finalized for The Conclave, and its based on your HOUSE choice.
Eclipse, Cala'Dai or Illusive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    For players who are interested, upcoming week we have 5 events running around 08:00 PM GMT+2, so if u want to learn to know us, feel free to contact me by PM (or here, so we can reserve a spot for you). The first event starts @ Sunday 23-06-2013, 08:30 PM GMT+2, the second one monday 23-06-2013, 08:00 PM etc

/Zhankou
  • tomitibbstomitibbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi all. I've been with The Conclave for around 6 months, I joined while I was playing Guild Wars 2. I can honestly say that this guild is the best I've ever been in (and I've been in a lot of guilds over many games).

I can be quite a nervous person when it comes to speaking to people from MMO games as I've had a few bad experiences in the past - we all know what kind of people are out there, who seem to get a kick out of agitating others. The Conclave has helped me to come out of my shell and has restored my faith in online games.

The people in this community have been fantastic. The Conclave is organized, fun and friendly. Everyone gets along and has a laugh whilst playing their favorite games. There's almost always some kind of event on, such as dungeon runs, pvp and competitions and the forum is set out perfectly so that you can see what's happening in what game and at what time.

I would strongly recommend The Conclave to anyone, and I can see myself being a part of this fantastic community for a long long time. I really hope to soon see the Neverwinter guild expand, because this game is just awesome!
    edited June 2013
    I just got back from my trip! If ppl are interested, feel free to contact me..
    edited June 2013
    2be789271ea16d1247894588e38a1291.png

If people are interested, u can contact one of the above mentioned ppl with Senior status.
    edited June 2013
    The Conclave will be doing the Cragmire Crypts tonight @ 08:00 PM GMT+2 (lvl 21-29 )
    For players that are interested in our community, add me in your friend list and feel free to tag along in a run or two, to learn to know us! Zhankou@omniblast1985

More information about Cragmire Crypts can be found here: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Cragmire_Crypts
    edited June 2013
    Last night 3 new players joined the Conclave! We are steadily growing.

Tonight the Conclave has another event running starting at 08:00 PM GMT+2
    This time a Random Foundry map chosen by the members to be played.
    Interested? Contact me ingame if you want to play along. Zhankou@omniblast1985 is my handle.

One tiny problem though.. my MIC died last night *cry*
    Edit:
    Added our banner to the first post

conclaveborder.png
    edited June 2013
    2 new people joined our ranks yesterday, i give a warm welcome to Bruenor and Rainbow !
    Furthermore we are still expanding and recruiting. We need more people so we can prepare ourselves for end game content once we reach 60. Aka RAIDING w/o party poopers ;-) According Rainbow @ lvl 60, ppl tend to leave the (QUE made) party's after things dont go the way they want it to go. We bring you tactics, strategy and all kinds of stuff at those levels !

As mentioned before, we are still growing and expanding in Neverwinter (started last week), so were still quite a bit away from end game, but once there, our organisation will make sure we will go up in ranks as soon as possible!
  • greg73chogreg73cho Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a lvl 60 t2 TR and working on a CW, im looking for a god grp of people to run dungeons and foundrys and end game content, no elitists or speed runs, i want to enjoy the game. Just came over from SWTOR 2 weeks ago and have alot of exp in mmo's. W ould like to talk to you more about your guild, can be reached ingame at LORFARI@greg73cho Thx
    edited June 2013
    greg73cho wrote: »
    I have a lvl 60 t2 TR and working on a CW, im looking for a god grp of people to run dungeons and foundrys and end game content, no elitists or speed runs, i want to enjoy the game. Just came over from SWTOR 2 weeks ago and have alot of exp in mmo's. W ould like to talk to you more about your guild, can be reached ingame at LORFARI@greg73cho Thx

Hi there Greg,

A lvl 60 T2 TR, thats nice mate, good work.
    If your looking for a group of player who do dungeons and foundry content on daily basis, then your certainly at the right place. Each day an event or dungeon is planned. The only problem on our side, since we started setting things up last week, is that we are not lvl 60 yet. We are aprox half way with most of our ppl. Ofc we have exceptions to, we have another player like you, who joined us 2 days ago. Also lvl 60. If u think u can manage to wait a bit till all of us are in those level brackets*, then im sure you will enjoy your stay in terms of dungeon running etc.
    I will contact you tonight. My ingame name is Zhankou@omniblast1985 feel free to add me to your contact list.
    Il be online around 19:00 PM GMT+2 (dutch time zone), what time zone are you from?

*In case we recruit enough lvl 60 players, then ofc, we can still create new dungeon runs with lvl 60 content! With you added, only 3 spots are left to be filled to create the first group.
    edited June 2013
    Il be away until sunday (going to vacation house).
    If your interested in joining The Conclave, leave a message either here or via PM.

Regards,
    Zhankou
  • zennoth369zennoth369 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like to join plz. can you shoot me invite in game at character Zeannoth. Look at the website and got a little confuzed so if you have vent I will be on tomorrow morning around 7ish.
    edited June 2013
    zennoth369 wrote: »
    I would like to join plz. can you shoot me invite in game at character Zeannoth. Look at the website and got a little confuzed so if you have vent I will be on tomorrow morning around 7ish.

Hello there Zeannoth.
    I just got back from my vacation house, so i have time again for these kind of things.
    Add me ingame Zhankou@omniblast1985 for a chat.
    We have our own TS3 server, but the information for this is private, but i can PM it ofc if interested.
    If u want to be part of our community, u have to register an account @ the conclave.cc,
    after account is created, head over to the forum, then open the recruitment topic.
    Once there, just create a new thread with your ingame name + APP for Neverwinter in title, and that should be sufficient. If u have any further questions, contact me in game.

Best regards,
    Zhankou
  • chimeira666chimeira666 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hello, newbie to NW , but i have played EQ2 and a pretty much know my way around an MMO. Just started on this game so im really low lvl, bout ~15. I am definitely looking to group up with some people on Dragon server. in game name is Slania@chimeira666
    edited July 2013
    hello, newbie to NW , but i have played EQ2 and a pretty much know my way around an MMO. Just started on this game so im really low lvl, bout ~15. I am definitely looking to group up with some people on Dragon server. in game name is Slania@chimeira666
    Thanks for joining the Conclave Slania, enjoy your stay.
    edited July 2013
    We had an awesome guildrun yesterday in The Lair of the Mad Dragon, here are 2 screenies ;-)

5fd6677bee90e850f9e4ca79ad7a98d9.jpg
    and
    4cc1358ba0d945f875b29841a9760907.jpg

The dragon fight took 10 mins approx lol ;-)
    edited July 2013
    Tonight PWE has organised an event, so as a result, The Conclave and its members will be taking part in it.
    edited July 2013
    And here i thought it was a big event !! Took like 1 minute.
    Instead, we did some Skirmishes which ended up with a bunch of fun.

We recruited 2 new players among our ranks.
    Khan and Vaiplus, welcome !
    edited July 2013
    Ik be offline up till sunday (small vacation).
    For recruiting information u can contact our recruiter Tynave Farron@tomitibbs

See u all !
    edited July 2013
    Welcome to all new members since last weekend.
    Our member counter is now at 28.
    We are steadily growing with new recruits daily, and more people are reaching level 60.
    Tonight our faction choice for Gauntlgrym will be final (after poll ran for 7 days).
    We are still recruiting everyone that is interested in a decent community, so feel free to ask questions via PM or Boards for more info!
    edited July 2013
    The Conclave has over 30 members now in Neverwinter, and is still growing with new members.
    Most of these members even have experience with the old D&D Boardgames, and are very friendly towards each other.

Tonight The Conclave will be doing Gauntlgrym as an event, interested? Dont hold back! Join us now.
  • evanguard23evanguard23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello Sir/Maam
    Can I join in your guild?
    Im experienced player in Online games also an active player..
    Hope to join to this guild for better playing, thx :)
    edited July 2013
    Hello there Evan,
    Same rules apply for everyone who is interested in our guild.
    Visit our website at www.conclave.cc, register an account, and create an recruitment post on our forum.
    After that process is done, then u will receive an ingame invite to the guild and a trial period of a month starts.
    After the initial trial, you will be a full member if all goes well.

Regards,
    Zhankou
    edited July 2013
    The Conclave will be adding Neverwinter soon as an official reconized game in their ranks (instead of a sub-board).
    This is good news! We will receive our own Banner, database, forum etc. The name we will be using " internally " and for our banners will be: The Puppeteers
    The website will have a makeover, including an announcement, and forums, teamspeak etc do to.

We are still recruiting, so if interested, dont you hold back now! :D
  • evanguard23evanguard23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thx Guy,

Looking forward playing with you guys :D
    edited July 2013
    Your welcome Evan! Same :)

Since the Conclave will be a reconized game soon (no more sub-boards) but officlal boards, we also will have a unique name to accompany it, The Puppeteers. (internal only), external we remain The Conclave. And to give u guys a sneak preview of one of our artists, this is a drawing hes been working on for our unique banner later on.

wip_puppet_by_hampamatta-d6ct3y7.png

As u can see, thats some cool stuff coming up ! :)
  • gullaktikaagullaktikaa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    conclaveborder.png

Hello community and interested players,

if your looking for a proper gaming community, then you've come to the right place!

Let me introduce to you, The Conclave. Our community that is very active in all aspects of Neverwinter.

Some details to illustrate what kind of community we are:

- Its one that has been created 11+ years ago, back into 2002, and its multigaming and international.

- We have a strong European based playergroup and and a growing North American number of Members.

- For the whole community we have 210 Members worldwide, of which around 12 people currently play Neverwinter with the size of this particular group steadily growing.

- We have our own website, forum, database and dedicated Teamspeak 3 server.

- We organize our own daily/weekly events in PvE (Dungeon delves, Foundry etc) and PvP. We treat Neverwinter for what it is: A game. We understand people have jobs, studies, family and friends. We dont expect people to be online 24/7 and we value the time and effort you put into supporting the community, whether thats 1 hour a week or 10 hours a day.

- We focus on finding people who are into being active on our forum and our Teamspeak server and want to become part of a social community.

Were a very mature bunch who judge people based on their behaviour (we have no age restrictions etc) and as a result we have people from lots of different nationalities and ages. I myself have been a gamer since the age of 7 (and Im 28 right now).

Our community information is as follows:
    Server we play on: Dragon
    Our website: http://www.conclave.cc
    Our Teamspeak server: (Send me a PM fro the server details)

If you have any questions etc just let me know, as Ill be more than happy to answer them. You can contact me by forum, or ingame via Zhankou@omniblast1985 (from sunday evening till thursday), weekends im at my vacation adress, and there is no internets over there !

As a personal note:
    I see a bright future ahead for the Conclave in this game, as our foundation is solid as a rock. The Conclave will definitely bring a name to the game, and players will recognize our community in the end, and respect us as a whole. I foresee an increase in the number of organised events, and plenty of fun for the times to come.

Sincerely,
    Zhankou, member of The Conclave

Hello there, very good stuff to hear up there. Anyway, I am a newcomer to Neverwinter, and it is surely better than perfect world - the official game - whatever... This is the second PW game I played and it really fits my style. I just wanted to say that I'd like to join ur clan, since I will be needing advice on the game. Level 18 right now. I have been on different clans on BSGO - Swarm, Firefall (British Army), LoL, Planetside etc.
  • tomitibbstomitibbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey guys! Being as Zhankou is away for a few days, I'm stepping in to cover him. If anyone would like any questions answered about the guild, or would like to join, please let me know!

Tynave Farron@tomitibbs
    Phantasio@tomitibbs
    edited July 2013
    And Zhankou is back (until Friday), after that, im back on vacation again for a couple of days O.o
    People can contact me either here on forum, or ingame via zhankou@omniblast1985
    Or u can contact Phantasio (tomitibbs) for more info.

The Conclave is growing, and thats a good thing!
    edited July 2013
    It is now Official!! The NEverwinter guild is now a fact Within The Conclave community.
    The Forum board and TS3 channel is called The Puppeteers, ingame were still The Conclave.

Tonight another dungeon run, this time Throne of Idris.
    edited July 2013
    Here is our latest Guild roster / overview;
    ba6389dd8254e9f65ab090657c1cec9a.png

Feel free to contact any of the above mentioned players for more information regarding The Conclave.
    New players that eventually turn into a full time member (after trial period), will be given a choice of a House.
    These houses are (for now) purely cosmetic, think like ranks, avatars etc, but will be used in the future to create House X vs Y events and such. Hence u will see either these choices: Eclipse, Cala'Dai or Illusive. For more information regarding theses houses, feel free to check our website: www.conclave.cc

Regards,
    Zhankou