test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Conclave [CC] Recruiting! - Dragon server

2»

Comments

• omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited July 2013
    The Conclave is still recruiting, but wants to point out something important (For future recruits/initiates):
    Dont join this community/guild if you think everything is easy mode, or everything will be handed over automatically.
    We require some input from you as well. Forum/website activity is something small, yet important, as are other things.
    We do not search for people who join the conclave, to leave the guild again after 2 days, then save us the administration, and dont join. For everyone else, i would still welcome you if your looking for a organised place with lots of events and friendly players.
    And especially if your the type of person who enjoys playing with others, and not care only about ph4t loots ;-)
    Any questions can be asked to me or Phantasio, the Vice-Ambassador.

Regards
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited August 2013
    Im back from vacation, and yes, we are still recruiting!! To give you guys some more information, do read the following:

People that join our guild, will have a trial period (Initiate status), that will take at least 1 month.
    New recruits need to show there activity on our forums and/or teamspeak with a minimum of 25 posts (or logins on teamspeak per day), once that period is fulfilled, the next step for that player is to sign up for a house on our forum. Once a player vouches for you, and the Director of The Conclave promotes you, then your a full member.
    It sounds like a hassle, but it isn't tbh, we just want a solid community, and not just ingame activity.

Our Guild within The Conclave is called " The Puppeteers " , forumboard, ts3 server etc, though, our banner is not finished yet.
    The Guild ingame is called The Conclave (not The Conclaves or Conclave.... dont ask)

Any further questions, do ask!

Regards,
    Zhankou
  • celestrinecelestrine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We are still recruiting! And, as a fairly new member, I can verify that the expectations on the forum and teamspeak are easily done during the initiate period.