test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Amazing update

sailracersailracer Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Freezes my clients so I have to ctrl-alt-delete to kill the application.
Post edited by sailracer on

Comments

• Options
    incepti0incepti0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same......................
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep, same here.
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    all is right in the world,
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Each quest giver I try to talk to ends up without text and freezes the client.
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NPC's won't work, game cant load up well, stupid lag spikes...

Why every ****ing patch is incomplete and piece of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
  • Options
    explorerchaosexplorerchaos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sailracer wrote: »
    Each quest giver I try to talk to ends up without text and freezes the client.

same thing here, even the "wonderous bazzar" and half of the merchants :(
  • Options
    mrcallamrcalla Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same, no dialogue in boxes - fix please ASAP
  • Options
    clownshockclownshock Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    great start after patch =)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Guess we're gonna see an emergency patch soon, so no playing tonite... :mad:
  • Options
    aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Good thing they do such a good job testing these patches on the test server so we don't encounter issues when the patch is made live.. Oh wait, nm.....
  • Options
    rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This game has been set itself to hard fail.

Please Wizards of the Coast and Hasbro, TAKE DAMNED GAME FROM THE HANDS OF PWI AND CRYPTIC AND GIVE TO PROPER COMPANY !!!
  • Options
    haarrheushaarrheus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guys, any chance daily quest boy will start talk today???
  • Options
    nurgle1965nurgle1965 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sailracer wrote: »
    Guess we're gonna see an emergency patch soon, so no playing tonite... :mad:

Sigh, I can't even get past the "cryptic" screen, the game times out and crashes.
  • Options
    saultbawlzsaultbawlz Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It works for quite a few of us, how about checking integrity and/or giving them a chance to fix it before you all cry end of the world.
  • Options
    zikkszikks Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nurgle1965 wrote: »
    Sigh, I can't even get past the "cryptic" screen, the game times out and crashes.

Hope you didn't plan on praying and keeping your celestial coins because they gonna be gone!
  • Options
    wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Typical PWE.

Game is totally FUBAR.

PWE still has your money.

SNAFU.
  • Options
    wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zikks wrote: »
    Hope you didn't plan on praying and keeping your celestial coins because they gonna be gone!

I believe Zikks rolled an 18 on his Wisdom!
  • Options
    ragdoll25ragdoll25 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited June 2013
    Check your AD balance too when you get a chance.
  • Options
    sevarixsevarix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Doesn't anyone ever test any patch you put out?

I'm more than willing to fire up my client and test to see IF it works.......
    as we are all finding out, 90% of us can't get anything to work. Something wrong somewhere...
  • Options
    haarrheushaarrheus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there any chance that you will repair ...
    All NPC In the city are bugged guys! Just want maker sure you know this issue.

OMG GUYS I AM BUGGED HEEELP PLEASE!!!!!
    Something strange is happening in the city these days guys... very very strange
    Dragooon.. oh.. no wait.. Burning hooorsee... oh no wait... just textures again.. phew...
  • Options
    aintasaintas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also have the NPC bug.
    Low level just joined and learning.
  • Options
    fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    CW casting dailies are also broken.
  • Options
    ashayafaeashayafae Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ya foundry won't login either get Dynamic Patch Failed error what a joke. I really like the game itself but the way it is managed leaves a LOT to be desired!:mad:
  • Options
    sansericsanseric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just a tip for those who get stuck in the NPC blank screen. It seems like the client has crashed but if you use Esc and Left Click it will unstick.
  • Options
    xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Feel free to check out the zen store.

For the low-low price of 3500 zen you can buy a guaranteed login potion. Prevents freezing and crashing for 1 hour.
    Also on sale, for 9800 zen, is the "quest giver dialogue" potion. For 30 minutes, you can accept quests from all NPC's. Move fast.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I love that the patch download is near-glacial. It's probably just as well that the game is so broken that it's unplayable right now- so I'm not missing anything XD
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I don't know if I should laugh or cry...
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited June 2013
    Please help us look into this issue further.

1. Does this occur with all NPCs or specific ones?
    2. Which language version are you playing? English, Polish, Turkish, Italian, German, French.
  • Options
    nikitaoznikitaoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    xaazx wrote: »
    Feel free to check out the zen store.

For the low-low price of 3500 zen you can buy a guaranteed login potion. Prevents freezing and crashing for 1 hour.
    Also on sale, for 9800 zen, is the "quest giver dialogue" potion. For 30 minutes, you can accept quests from all NPC's. Move fast.

I am buying, matey. Where's my Moneybags?
  • Options
    calandros71calandros71 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All Npc's for me, English